Damar Hamlin

Yes, I was...check again with your "source"... they've stopped lying...:)

That would constitute child abuse. There is a literal zero percent chance that any accredited school district in the country left you alone with children.

That would constitute child abuse. There is a literal zero percent chance that any accredited school district in the country left you alone with children.
Check with your source... they're giving you bad info...;)

OP was thoroughly disgusting.
I made my point.

Thoroughly, you say? Which words or sentiments exactly disgusted you?

It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear, ie a sport uniform for white ppl to give a damn, else he's just another negro in distress.....as a matter of fact, had this brother had this same event take place outside of entertaining white ppl, I don't think he'd recieve the type of attention he's recieving now. So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!

Most Americans have moved on from race. There are tons of laws protecting minorities.

There are some who can not succeed or will not even attempt to succeed in this competitive America and will be crying about racism til they die.

It's just an excuse.

They are weak people who are a drag on the rest of hard working Americans.

There is no excuse for the disproportionate violent crime by 13% of the population.

None.

Thoroughly, you say? Which words or sentiments exactly disgusted you?

It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear, ie a sport uniform for white ppl to give a damn, else he's just another negro in distress.....as a matter of fact, had this brother had this same event take place outside of entertaining white ppl, I don't think he'd recieve the type of attention he's recieving now. So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!!
It is beyond refreshing to see a black man recieve so much love and so much support from ppl all over the country, while this nation still struggles with a divisive legacy of racism and hatred. It does however saddens me that a negro in order to get this type of love and affection has to be in full gear, ie a sport uniform for white ppl to give a damn, else he's just another negro in distress.....as a matter of fact, had this brother had this same event take place outside of entertaining white ppl, I don't think he'd recieve the type of attention he's recieving now. So to all my black brothers, you want love from the master, bust your ass while in a uniform, else look out!

Back