Damar Hamlin

I do have hope for the ones who are working hard and succeeding but not for those who use racism as a crutch for their own failures.

I believe that 100 years from now, there will still be those who will still be screaming racism.
I see change.. slow but sure... it's now okay to say all lives matter... because they do...;)

That's a long time. Long enough to perceive discrimination. Even though you were located in a non-white neighborhood, you still enjoyed the benefits of the white-owned society, but I won't discount your experience. I think it's something that every white American should go through, but I would better appreciate it outside the US. What were the most noticeable memories and impacts of the racial discrimination against you?

The most memorable was when I was jogging in area of Audubon Park near the Mississippi River called The Butterfly. I had not run there in a while and the last time I did it was all blacks there, no whites. I had never seen that before, but no big deal. In the middle of my run three black guys jumped out the back of a truck and beat the shit out of me. Broken nose, lacerations, loose tooth. I heard one guy say something to the affect no whites allowed here.

Three people close to me murdered in what would be considered hate crimes had the murderers been white. One uncle, two friends. One riding his bike to his mother's house for dinner, one corralled into his house and executed. Shot point blank with a shotgun in his throat. Not even a robbery. But that wasn't me so we won't count that.

The window washers at intersections targeted whites. If you didn't give them money they'd key your car.
Long time ago. I'd prefer to forget those experiences.

You are the biggest liar on JPP after TDAK. You're an actual, long-running joke among every serious poster. Come straighten me out.

You just said "among every serious poster"...:laugh: I'm here to help straighten you out ...as I promised... let me help you with that list of "serious posters"... You will be the first one to know if I can find one here...;)

Yeah, I have no idea what any of that means, but good rant for you.

I disagree with your self defensive, guilty conscience interpretation of the OP. She didn't say that concern for Hamlin was racist. She said that Hamlin received widespread concern because he's a famous Black sportsperson who entertains and enriches white people. There is no doubt about that in any reasonable mind.

We're just made of different DNA. It is what it is. Nobody's mind gets changed here because of that.

"All lives matter" is racist.

Left—————*————————————————Right

Only to those left of the “*” on the scale.

Talk to your Latino/American friends. Talk to your Asian/American friends. Talk to your [insert any ethnic group here]/American friends. Ask them if “all lives matter” is racist.

The far left racist loons still say that it is racist.

I would call those who say that all lives don't matter are engaged in hate speech.

It's not racist... there's no one here who would disagree...

A friend who lived in a nearly all Black neighborhood was visited by three Blacks and told that if he did not move, they would burn his house down.

Anecdotal...yes, but a true story.

The most memorable was when I was jogging in area of Audubon Park near the Mississippi River called The Butterfly. I had not run there in a while and the last time I did it was all blacks there, no whites. I had never seen that before, but no big deal. In the middle of my run three black guys jumped out the back of a truck and beat the shit out of me. Broken nose, lacerations, loose tooth. I heard one guy say something to the affect no whites allowed here.

Three people close to me murdered in what would be considered hate crimes had the murderers been white. One uncle, two friends. One riding his bike to his mother's house for dinner, one corralled into his house and executed. Shot point blank with a shotgun in his throat. Not even a robbery. But that wasn't me so we won't count that.

The window washers at intersections targeted whites. If you didn't give them money they'd key your car.
Long time ago. I'd prefer to forget those experiences.

I'm sorry that you had those experiences. No one should have to be the victim of racial discrimination. It's irrational and pervasive. Imagine dealing with it every single day of your existence and then having your oppressors tell you that your uncle, your friends, you aren't allowed to perceive racism. We want white people to be involved in alleviating racism, but y'all don't get one vote on any issue.

You just said "among every serious poster"...:laugh: I'm here to help straighten you out ...as I promised... let me help you with that list of "serious posters"... You will be the first one to know if I can find one here...;)

Yes, every serious poster. I didn't stutter, you never-was-a-teacher, racist bitch. You didn't post a list, but you do run your mouth like the lying fraud that you are.

Left—————*————————————————Right

Only to those left of the “*” on the scale.

Talk to your Latino/American friends. Talk to your Asian/American friends. Talk to your [insert any ethnic group here]/American friends. Ask them if “all lives matter” is racist.

It is racist. It's a deliberate counterreaction to Black Lives Matter. No one who matters disagrees that "all lives matter," but the phrase itself was developed for purposes of racism. You white people keep pissing on our legs and telling us that it's rain. Go fuck yourself.

Not really. We're basically the same. White Americans are just comfortable in their privilege.

You're Korean , aren't you?
Question: Would you prefer to walk through a black housing project in an inner city alone at night or an all white suburb alone at night?

Last edited:
You're Korean , aren't you?
Question: Would you prefer to walk through a black housing project in an inner city alone at night or an all white suburb alone at night?

I am, yes. I walk through both inner city Black housing projects and white suburbs. I've never had a violent altercation in either. In fact, a Black man in Harlem let me use his cell phone a month ago and a white woman told me somewhere in Utah where the nearest gas station was last week. I picked up a hitchhiker in Korea over the holidays. I'm smart enough to protect my safety but not dumb enough to assume that Black people threaten my safety. That's why I am a better person (i.e., not racist) than you are.

Back