Dear CHRISTIANS-How will this marriage destroy traditional marriage?

States are subject to honoring the 1st amendment same as the feds.

LOL, via the 14th, which is why they should not be able to limit marriage and is the basis for the state law in question. Baking a cake is not a religious ritual or an establishment of religion.

You would not have needed to look it up if you were the least bit familiar with constitutional law. But your use is nonsense.

http://uscivilliberties.org/themes/3979-invidious-discrimination.html
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/invidious_discrimination

"Constitutional law" is why the Constitution has been usurped. I actually read the Constitution, along with the Federalist papers. Reading it as plain language is the best way to "interpret" it. Reading the words of its writers who "sold" it to the American public at the time is the best way to understand their intent. Anything else is bullshit.

Again, because the traditional family is the backbone of society: men need women to make them more civilized; children need a stable mother and father to give them the best chance to obtain their potential.

This sort of illogical non sequitur leaves no limit on government power.

This is a good example for use of irony:

How is that? You and your buddies are all supporters of big government and totalitarian state that would be empowered to dictate family arrangements in the interest of promoting a polite society.

"or free exersize thereof" it requires them condone that whi h they cannot condone.

It does not. They are not forced to condone marriage between members of different races or religions.

When this bakery made a cake for a wedding of two dogs was that an exercise of their religion?

How is that? You and your buddies are all supporters of big government and totalitarian state that would be empowered to dictate family arrangements in the interest of promoting a polite society.
No, as a conservative "me and my buddies" want the federal government to be limited to the enumerated powers. We also want state governments to not be forced to license activities that, in the opinion of their citizens or legislatures, aren't beneficial to that state.

"Constitutional law" is why the Constitution has been usurped. I actually read the Constitution, along with the Federalist papers. Reading it as plain language is the best way to "interpret" it. Reading the words of its writers who "sold" it to the American public at the time is the best way to understand their intent. Anything else is bullshit.

I have read the Constitution, DofI, Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers, as I am sure most of the Justices have. You are ignorant of the reasoning used by the courts and have little basis on which to criticize it. You are just another empty bag of wind.

It does not. They are not forced to condone marriage between members of different races or religions.

When this bakery made a cake for a wedding of two dogs was that an exercise of their religion?
Dogs cannot be party to contracts so no worries. As to the first sentence, yes it does and the rest is jibberish.

No, as a conservative "me and my buddies" want the federal government to be limited to the enumerated powers. We also want state governments to not be forced to license activities that, in the opinion of their citizens or legislatures, aren't beneficial to that state.

No, you don't. Where in the constitution is the state enumerated with a power to promote polite society or defend traditional definitions?

I have read the Constitution, DofI, Federalist and Anti-Federalist papers, as I am sure most of the Justices have. You are ignorant of the reasoning used by the courts and have little basis on which to criticize it. You are just another empty bag of wind.

What the opposition thought regarding the Constitution as ratified may be interesting but basically meaningless. They lost the debate as surely as one who uses personal insults has. ;)

Dogs cannot be party to contracts so no worries. As to the first sentence, yes it does and the rest is jibberish.

What does the contract have to do with it? Is making a wedding cake an exercise of religion or not?

No one is forcing them to condone any marriage. Your arguments are worthless crap and will never succeed.

Back