“DEI Hire” is the new racial slur.

and yet, when used to describe someone who never earned a single vote in the Demmycrat primaries yet still finds herself to be that party's presidential nominee it seems more descriptive than racial.........

I'm genuinely curious why you care about how Democrats vote. You aren't going to vote for her. So you can mark yourself safe from having to vote for a person of color or a woman. Your hands are clean.

Harris is a DEI hire. Full stop. A large part of brandons cabinet are/were DEI hires including that little elf that lies for him during press conferences.
Now go back to polishing your phone skills.
Your new hat's out for delivery.

vDhum4u.jpg

Females are the majority in the US so they shouldn't be considered DEI.

The fact that they are 50+% of the population but are seriously underrepresented in positions of power is kind of why DEI exists.

Don't be scared of female leaders. Almost all of the developed world has successfully survived having female leaders. America needs to get over it's terror of women. Honestly they are just like real humans!

The fact that they are 50+% of the population but are seriously underrepresented in positions of power is kind of why DEI exists.

Don't be scared of female leaders. Almost all of the developed world has successfully survived having female leaders. America needs to get over it's terror of women. Honestly they are just like real humans!
I'm a female so you're preaching to the choir! It's the right-wingers who want to define our place and keep us in it.

You act as if filling quotas or mandates is the only way incompetent people get hired. Trust me: when you get a real job in a real office you'll see incompetence gets hired literally all the time and it has NOTHING to do with quotas or mandates.
Not only do incompetents get hired all the time, they often end up getting promoted as well.

I hear this term being thrown around by Trumppers, to describe any dark skinned person with a good job. Sick!

Was it a racial slur when Biden used it, - or only since you Stalinists got really desperate realizing that you're losing this election?

LOL

You're such fucking clowns.

Excellence in her legal career and as a US Senator.

Why did Trump pick Vance? Sofa fucking?
Hardly. She did neither particularly well, particularly being a one-term (partial) senator where she did NOTHING! As VP, she's been horribly ineffective.

Trump picked Vance to be his attack dog.

Back