Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

Perry, you are free to argue that your life's problems are not your fault,

I never said that. I said your attacks are your attacks.

Good news! I believe, like Sybil, that you have above average intelligence! :thup:

Faint praise. I don't care what a semiliterate failure who could barely make it through community college thinks about my intellect. Sorry.

I never said that. I said your attacks are your attacks.

Faint praise. I don't care what a semiliterate failure who could barely make it through community college thinks about my intellect. Sorry.

Normal people know different, Perry.

...but still praise. Unlike you, I'm a Glass-Half-Full guy. You can prove me wrong by proving you are a positive guy but I believe you can't help yourself and will continue to prove you are a negative guy.

FWIW, I believe the negativity isn't your fault. You don't have a choice.

Normal people know different, Perry.

Are you capable of typing anything true? Or do your fingers catch fire?

...but still praise. Unlike you, I'm a Glass-Half-Full guy.

No you aren't. You are a hate generator.

You can prove me wrong by proving you are a positive guy

I've tried that many times. I've made cogent remarks on these threads which you ignore so you can attack.

but I believe you can't help yourself and will continue to prove you are a negative guy.

Says the man who LITERALLY diagnoses everyone as schizophrenic. You are "so positive".

FWIW, I believe the negativity isn't your fault. You don't have a choice.

No, it's YOUR fault. I actually wanted to talk about these topics, albeit I might have a disagreement from time to time with you and Cypress over a factoid but YOU are the ones who start it. ALWAYS.

You will note when I change names I NEVER come out swinging. That's you.

Are you capable of typing anything true? Or do your fingers catch fire?

No you aren't. You are a hate generator.

I've tried that many times. I've made cogent remarks on these threads which you ignore so you can attack.

Says the man who LITERALLY diagnoses everyone as schizophrenic. You are "so positive".

No, it's YOUR fault. I actually wanted to talk about these topics, albeit I might have a disagreement from time to time with you and Cypress over a factoid but YOU are the ones who start it. ALWAYS.

You will note when I change names I NEVER come out swinging. That's you.

Thank you for your insights, Perry. It's very helpful in understanding how your mind works. :thup:

BTW, also revealing is that you claim I said you were a schizo. I didn't. :thup:

Yes, Perry, I have no doubt you always blame others for your problems.

What, that you lie nonstop? Good.

OF COURSE. Just as you used to be Dutch Uncle.
What's the lie, Perry? You claim a lot of things but are unable to back up your personal attacks with facts. Why?

Yes, I changed my name for Dutch Uncle to Doc Dutch. Three guesses why, Perry. LOL

He didn't pretend to be two different people with two different biographies like Perry PhD and Jank did.

Only a psychologist could explain why someone would want to do that.

Cypress, what if I actually WERE mentally ill? Do you think the way you and Doc's behavior toward me is how you would really treat someone mentally ill?

Remember, I actually TRY to engage you on points, as I did in the consciousness/free will thread (and several before) but you ALWAYS devolve down to insulting and attacking. IF you are honest that you think I'm mentally ill what does that say about YOU?

It says you are a vicious thug secretly hiding behind your mealy mouthed front. The real reason you hate me incandescently is because I actually raise points you can't address with just your usual "quotes". You can't address them because you don't actually THINK about the stuff you consume. You buy books so you can quote them...NOT so you can understand them.

So you divert to attacks. And when I hit back you whine. And then you start to lie as if you weren't the one who started it.

You have called me:

1. Antisemitic
2. Frantic Googler
3. Mentally Ill
4. Some nasty version of atheist that clearly upsets you

I'd say you have a great track record for viciousness. Over the top, actually.

What's the lie, Perry? You claim a lot of things but are unable to back up your personal attacks with facts. Why?

Yes, I changed my name for Dutch Uncle to Doc Dutch. Three guesses why, Perry. LOL

Changing names. Sounds dodgy. But I'm sure your hypocrisy gets you off the hook. It usually does.

I don't think that is representative of the 75 million people that voted for him.

Do you?

Not the point! The US Capital building was invaded by Trump supporters to try to keep the election Trump lost from being certified! AKA Trump treason

Not the point! The US Capital building was invaded by Trump supporters to try to keep the election Trump lost from being certified! AKA Trump treason

And how do you think they thought storming the capital was going to change the election in any way?

They were simply rioting because they were pissed off, they were not trying to change the election.

And how do you think they thought storming the capital was going to change the election in any way?

They were simply rioting because they were pissed off, they were not trying to change the election.

They hoped to stop it and keep Trump as President....minus one VP. LOL

Cypress, what if I actually WERE mentally ill? Do you think the way you and Doc's behavior toward me is how you would really treat someone mentally ill?

Remember, I actually TRY to engage you on points, as I did in the consciousness/free will thread (and several before) but you ALWAYS devolve down to insulting and attacking. IF you are honest that you think I'm mentally ill what does that say about YOU?

It says you are a vicious thug secretly hiding behind your mealy mouthed front. The real reason you hate me incandescently is because I actually raise points you can't address with just your usual "quotes". You can't address them because you don't actually THINK about the stuff you consume. You buy books so you can quote them...NOT so you can understand them.

So you divert to attacks. And when I hit back you whine. And then you start to lie as if you weren't the one who started it.

You have called me:

1. Antisemitic
2. Frantic Googler
3. Mentally Ill
4. Some nasty version of atheist that clearly upsets you

I'd say you have a great track record for viciousness. Over the top, actually.

Dutch didn't lie about who he was and he never used sock puppets or changed accounts.

As for the rest of your seething resentments and petty grudges, that's something you should discuss with your shrink.

Back