Eastern philosophy says the self is an illusion

Trump did say that. And then he didn't follow through.

Life is about the follow through.

Exactly Trump sent his supporters to invaded the Capital!
Then he lied to his biggest supporters,then went to the White House and watched the riot incited,and did nothing to stop it! It's called Trump treason!

You seem to be overdue with an appointment with your shrink, considering how many posters on this thread are slowly backing away from you.

(1) you honestly believe I'm mentally ill which means you are now KNOWINGLY BULLYING SOMEONE YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE IS MENTALLY ILL. That makes you a "bad person"

(2) You do NOT believe I'm mentally ill but you want to attack me personally so you leverage the mentally ill which means you are MOCKING THE MENTALLY ILL TO SCORE POINTS AGAINST SOMEONE YOU HATE. That makes you a 'bad person'.

How does it feel to be a bad person? For all your religious and ethics and philosophy reading you sure don't learn anything do you?

Dutch plays psychologist on JPP!
But he's a self-delusional cock sucker!

Most assuredly. The worst part is if he actually HAD training in psychology he'd know more psychology and he'd know how dangerous it was to diagnose people he's never met. He's just using psychology to attack and mock and belittle others.

He's kind of like an "anti-psychologist"...someone who took training so he could violate the ethics of that field.

I wonder if he's even more evil IRL than we see on this forum.

This is probably why he and Cypress get along so well. Cypress is vile, too, but he's so weak-willed he needs a strong vile-man like Doc to live out his anger issues so he loves Doc's posts. And Doc likes having a simp as a "pet" on line.

You are reverting to your true self, Perry. :)

7u7n5v.jpg

More memes from a supposedly adult man.

Kinda creepy actually. You are a weird one.

(1) you honestly believe I'm mentally ill which means you are now KNOWINGLY BULLYING SOMEONE YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE IS MENTALLY ILL. That makes you a "bad person"

(2) You do NOT believe I'm mentally ill but you want to attack me personally so you leverage the mentally ill which means you are MOCKING THE MENTALLY ILL TO SCORE POINTS AGAINST SOMEONE YOU HATE. That makes you a 'bad person'.

How does it feel to be a bad person? For all your religious and ethics and philosophy reading you sure don't learn anything do you?

1) Cypress is simply pointing out facts and observations. Only you, the mentally ill person, are paranoid and, IMO, bipolar enough to consider that "BULLYING".

2) Cypress doesn't hate you, Perry. Neither do I. I'm certain he simply doesn't trust a mentally ill, chronic liar and bullshitter like you've repeatedly proved yourself to be.

Only a shrink can discuss these feelings of rage, resentment, and grievance with you. It's outside my pay grade.

Only a shrink can discuss these feelings of rage, resentment, and grievance with you. It's outside my pay grade.

So you are going to continue bullying someone you think is mentally ill.

How do you think that's going to work out for you? Let's assume for a moment that I actually am mentally ill. Something that I can't actually help (being an illness) so rather than disengage you continue attacking.

You are quite the curious person. I sense a HUGE reservoir of evil in you. You CLAIM you don't have evil feelings anymore due to your mastery of all the Eastern and Western philosophy you have read. But this seems to reveal a dark, seething vat of evil.

Interesting.

Do you honestly think of yourself as a good person?

Already addressed: your physical brain is imbued with the ability to make choices, whether or not you accept a philosophical and religious concept of self.

Science isn't anywhere remotely close to understanding human conciousness, so this most definitely is not an issue that has been settled by science.

I could be wrong, and you could be wrong

I agree that our brains do all those things, but do you agree that there is no self that is managing that process? The process just happens and our conscious awareness, the part that experiences the end result, is downstream from everything.

Most assuredly. The worst part is if he actually HAD training in psychology he'd know more psychology and he'd know how dangerous it was to diagnose people he's never met. He's just using psychology to attack and mock and belittle others.

He's kind of like an "anti-psychologist"...someone who took training so he could violate the ethics of that field.

I wonder if he's even more evil IRL than we see on this forum.

This is probably why he and Cypress get along so well. Cypress is vile, too, but he's so weak-willed he needs a strong vile-man like Doc to live out his anger issues so he loves Doc's posts. And Doc likes having a simp as a "pet" on line.

I never met anyone like Cypress who post everyones opinions but his own! He's a name dropper as if that's going to impress someone!

I never met anyone like Cypress who post everyones opinions but his own! He's a name dropper as if that's going to impress someone!
Unsurprising you are attracted to Perry just like you were attracted to Jack, Mason.

Birds of a feather and all. :thup:

Back