Feminists like Darla Get Their Way: Kennedy Annointed Choice, Like it or not

Sooooo pretty much the difference is what you BELIEVE and not anything based on what is known? Right.... ok!

Yes, its about what I belive was the reason behind the mistake. I belive Obama clearly knew and knows how many states are in the United States. I belive that based on many other things he has intelegently spoken about and based on his knoledge of other topics. I have achually never seen a news story about his 57 states comment, Ive only seen it on here.

I belive based on the totality of what I know about Palin, that she just might really have belived that Africa was a nation.

Yes, its about what I belive was the reason behind the mistake. I belive Obama clearly knew and knows how many states are in the United States. I belive that based on many other things he has intelegently spoken about and based on his knoledge of other topics. I have achually never seen a news story about his 57 states comment, Ive only seen it on here.

I belive based on the totality of what I know about Palin, that she just might really have belived that Africa was a nation.

So it's really based on your preexisting biases.

Thanks, that's all I needed to know!

No, he developed his beliefs from long in depth studies of Palin on Saturday Night Live.

And if I developed my beliefs based on long in depth studies of solid and reputable sources, then formed belifes... Would those belifes then not be based on pre-existing biases and prejudices?

And if I developed my beliefs based on long in depth studies of solid and reputable sources, then formed belifes... Would those belifes then not be based on pre-existing biases and prejudices?

No you didn't. You did long in-depth studies on Palin and if she would believe..err.. I mean belife.. that Africa is a country? You seriously need to get a life!

So it's really based on your preexisting biases.

Depends on what you mean by that. If I know someone to be very intelegent an they say something stupid, I would usually think, oh, they just mispoke.

If I know someone to be unintelegent or uninformed about a subject, then they say something stupid, I would likely be more likely to belive they truely belived or thought what they said.

No you didn't. You did long in-depth studies on Palin and if she would believe..err.. I mean belife.. that Africa is a country? You seriously need to get a life!

I dont even understand what you were trying to write here!

Depends on what you mean by that. If I know someone to be very intelegent an they say something stupid, I would usually think, oh, they just mispoke.

If I know someone to be unintelegent or uninformed about a subject, then they say something stupid, I would likely be more likely to belive they truely belived or thought what they said.

Kind of like how I really think you don't know how to spell belief?

Kind of like how I really think you don't know how to spell belief?

And you would have a strong basis on that belief. You have known me to be a bad speller in the past. I have often written about how I am a terrable speller.. . So when I mispell a word, you would rightfully assume it was not a typo but a real honest to God Mispelling.

And you would have a strong basis on that belief. You have known me to be a bad speller in the past. I have often written about how I am a terrable speller.. . So when I mispell a word, you would rightfully assume it was not a typo but a real honest to God Mispelling.

No, actually we just think you are an idiot that refuses to better himself by learning how to spell correctly. Which makes it all the more humorous when YOU question anyone else's intelligence.

So the only thing you really knew about her was she was a women from Alaska?

No, I knew she could not name a single supreme court case. I knew she made very incoherent statements in numerous interviews. I knew she never made a speech about anything without merely using folksey sayings that basically ment nuthing.

I heard her try to discuss things that were clearly above her head.

I heard her say she had no idea what the VP did. I heard her discuss her forign policy credentals by explaining that Putin flew over Alaskan Air Space. I saw all of this on the news, not SNL.

No, actually we just think you are an idiot that refuses to better himself by learning how to spell correctly. Which makes it all the more humorous when YOU question anyone else's intelligence.

Well there you go, you would be wrong. But I am not trying to win a Spelling Bee, Palin was running for VP!

Back