First Annual Fake News Awards

He was?

He was accurate about birtherism, and Cruz's father?

He was accurate about how his tax plan affects him personally?

He was accurate about Obama wiretapping him?

You sure about all of that, PMP?

no you simple minded fuck.......he was accurate about the press and the intelligence community.....which is what I responded to......bring the goal posts back and shove them up your ass so we don't lose track of them again.........

no you simple minded fuck.......he was accurate about the press and the intelligence community.....which is what I responded to......bring the goal posts back and shove them up your ass so we don't lose track of them again.........

But he was lying about all of that other stuff, right?

And you trust his statements on the media & intel community?

But he was lying about all of that other stuff, right?

And you trust his statements on the media & intel community?

if you have some evidence of lies trot them out.....otherwise just add this to the list of your own lies......and I don't have to trust his statements on the media and IC.....just look at the last year and a half of the lies put out by the media and IC......

The 2nd link made it clear to identify Krugman as an "opinion writer" in the 1st line of the article, and made it clear that what he was expressing was opinion.

Would you really like me to keep going, PMP?

knock yourself out......it doesn't change the fact that you and the press are liars......

The 2nd link made it clear to identify Krugman as an "opinion writer" in the 1st line of the article, and made it clear that what he was expressing was opinion.

Would you really like me to keep going, PMP?
He should check his sources, I’m cracking up, good job, Thing.

if you have some evidence of lies trot them out.....otherwise just add this to the list of your own lies......and I don't have to trust his statements on the media and IC.....just look at the last year and a half of the lies put out by the media and IC......

You can't tell the difference between opinion & hard news. So, there's that.

Not moral, so much as medical related delusions. At least he has no control of himself, rather than actually choosing to post this crap.

I can see why you want to think that.
Sadly though I am afraid it is a moral change...he thinks nothing against bombing and droning, cheers it in fact wjen it meets his objectives.
He has changed dramatically good brother, he is no peace loving Buddhist.

Trumps Fake News Awards were a huge flop

Source: Washington Post

President Trump's “Fake News Awards” button did not work.

Trump tried via Twitter on Wednesday night to name the “losers,” but technical difficulties at GOP.com caused the president's link to misfire. Would-be visitors to the website saw this:

https://img.washingtonpost.com/wp-apps/imrs.php?src=

lmao the "technical difficulties" were because so many people were interested the server got the hug of death.

Why do you respond to that one at all?
He is bereft of an honest thought.

This is true; I generally do not. But sometimes I just get so caught up.

This thread has been pretty revealing, though I think it's stuff we already knew. A typical Trump supporter will tune into a CNN panel on one of their opinion shows, where everyone on the panel is expressing their own personal opinion on the news of the day, and think it's a group of reporters reporting and call it "fake news."

That's such a fundamental misunderstanding. It's hard to take any of it too seriously - except for the fact that Trump's bogus "fake news" campaign seems to be pretty effective so far.

This thread has been pretty revealing, though I think it's stuff we already knew. A typical Trump supporter will tune into a CNN panel on one of their opinion shows, where everyone on the panel is expressing their own personal opinion on the news of the day, and think it's a group of reporters reporting and call it "fake news."

That's such a fundamental misunderstanding. It's hard to take any of it too seriously - except for the fact that Trump's bogus "fake news" campaign seems to be pretty effective so far.

It will become even more so as the evidence of gis crimes emerge in hopes that we may shoot the
messengers.

This thread has been pretty revealing, though I think it's stuff we already knew.
A typical Trump supporter will tune into a CNN panel on one of their opinion shows, where everyone on the panel is expressing their own personal opinion on the news of the day, and think it's a group of reporters reporting and call it "fake news."

still hawking that garbage about opinion shows , when the Fake News awards were for inaccurate news reports..
You are a hopeless partisan.

Back