For those with deep belief in a creator, we have a soul that is unique to being human

Me neither....but I'm close. LOL

Which way do you lean?: We all have souls that transcend the death of our mortal bodies OR we are all ambulatory meat computers responding to biochemical programming which completely cease to exist upon death.

I do not feel like science and religion are in competition, and neither did the premminent quantum physicist Niels Bohr, who was open to the possiblity that certain kinds of truth are possible through religious tradition and contemplation.

I feel very much like Dirac: the idea of a personal God is foreign to me. But we ought to remember that religion uses language in quite a different way from science. The language of religion is more closely related to the language of poetry than to the language of science.

True, we are inclined to think that science deals with information about objective facts, and poetry with subjective feelings. Hence we conclude that if religion does indeed deal with objective truths, it ought to adopt the same criteria of truth as science.

But I myself find the division of the world into an objective and a subjective side much too arbitrary. The fact that religions through the ages have spoken in images, parables, and paradoxes means simply that there are no other ways of grasping the reality to which they refer. But that does not mean that it is not a genuine reality. And splitting this reality into an objective and a subjective side won't get us very far.

-Niels Bohr, 1927, Solvay conference

Oh my

We have Qidiot here

Jews will replace you

Only if one of my princesses has some chillun for me. :D

Hmm, not that one, she's kinda dumb in the child-rearing category, took a smart young boy and now he's a criminal. Ah! I know just the one! :D

It's OK if Jews replace me as long as they respect my family heritage. :)

Jews are A-OK in my book. :) At least the ones I've known. Mostly.

I didn't know it but I was a hero to two little Jewish boys in the neighborhood. Yes, we were the big dogs and stopped the white trash from bullying them. Beat their asses.

The one told me that on FB and ..wow..

What I remember is I beat my dude, and then my friend had his thumbs in the biggest one's eyes and jammed his head into a red ant mound just that size and held it there for like a minute.

There was no hiding those ant bites for a few days.

They were bullying the little kids and we told them to knock it off and then they tried to break bad and got a whoopin'.

The little kids were Jewish boys.

Last edited:
So Matt the Phony Christian, you tacitly confess you cannot provide any proof of me supposedly being a massive hypocrite.

You're not qualified to judge my "Christianity".

Oh, make no mistake you fucking Nazi fucking turd, I'm all for an 8th Crusade, you pussy Muslim cocksucker!

You like that smegma, huh?

To Curse is to Sin,
To Curse is to Dishonor God,
Cursing Ruins Your Witness of Jesus

Matthew 12:36-37 ESV
“I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

Ephesians 4:29 ESV
“Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

James 1:26 ESV
“If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.”

Matthew 15:11 ESV
“It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

Matthew 12:36 ESV
“I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak"

Hosea 4:2 ESV
“There is swearing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

James 3:10 (NKJV)
it is expressed that having the same mouth to bless and curse is dishonorable to the Lord. When you are a follower of Christ, you are representing the Lord, not only in what you do but in what you say, think, and feel. If you are praising God one moment but cursing up a storm in the next moment, your witness as being one in mind with God is exposed as weak.

Ephesians 4:29, MSG
“Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift”.

Matthew 5:22
“But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.”

Paul also says >
“There should not be even a hint of sexual sin among you. Don’t do anything impure. And do not always want more and more. These are not the things God’s holy people should do. There must not be any bad language or foolish talk or dirty jokes. They are out of place. Instead, you should give thanks” (Ephesians 5:3-4, NIRV).

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-wing-judges-need-apply&p=3503484#post3503484

So Matt the Phony Christian, you tacitly confess you cannot provide any proof of me supposedly being a massive hypocrite.

To Curse is to Sin,

“I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak, for by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned.”

“Let no corrupting talk come out of your mouths, but only such as is good for building up, as fits the occasion, that it may give grace to those who hear.”

“If anyone thinks he is religious and does not bridle his tongue but deceives his heart, this person's religion is worthless.”

“It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”

“I tell you, on the day of judgment people will give account for every careless word they speak"

“There is swearing, lying, murder, stealing, and committing adultery; they break all bounds, and bloodshed follows bloodshed.

it is expressed that having the same mouth to bless and curse is dishonorable to the Lord. When you are a follower of Christ, you are representing the Lord, not only in what you do but in what you say, think, and feel. If you are praising God one moment but cursing up a storm in the next moment, your witness as being one in mind with God is exposed as weak.

“Watch the way you talk. Let nothing foul or dirty come out of your mouth. Say only what helps, each word a gift”.

“But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.”

Paul also says >
“There should not be even a hint of sexual sin among you. Don’t do anything impure. And do not always want more and more. These are not the things God’s holy people should do. There must not be any bad language or foolish talk or dirty jokes. They are out of place. Instead, you should give thanks” (Ephesians 5:3-4, NIRV).

https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-wing-judges-need-apply&p=3503484#post3503484

You are indeed a hypocrite. I never claimed to represent God. I'm just a man that knows what God says is true.

To Curse is to Sin,

Paul also says >

Because you haven't taken the beam out of your own eye yet.

[SUP]3 [/SUP]And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

Because you haven't taken the beam out of your own eye yet.

[SUP]3 [/SUP]And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
[SUP]4 [/SUP]Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
[SUP]5 [/SUP]Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

So you tacitly b admit to having no proof I am a massive hypocrite, which means you bear false witness,

And you willfully confess you openly defy ethical teachings in the New Testament

To Curse is to Sin,

Paul also says >

To Curse is to Sin,

Paul also says >

Because you haven't taken the beam out of your own eye yet and you are not qualified to judge me.

7 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

[SUP]2 [/SUP]For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

So you tacitly b admit to having no proof I am a massive hypocrite, which means you bear false witness,

And you willfully confess you openly defy ethical teachings in the New Testament

To Curse is to Sin,

Paul also says >

Did you, or did you not post this, hypocrite boy? Certainly there is much more to be found. Do you still want to play this game, boy?

Remarkable to see JPP call conservatives still down on their knees french kissing Trump's flabby ass.

How about this doozy? I don't have any Russian relatives.

I have Russian relatives and acquaintances who openly criticize Putin on FB.

Why would someone living under, and paying taxes to an authoritarian south east Asian government lack any vestige of courage to criticize their own government?

And this is also you, you're no Christian. You don't believe in God.

There are a lot of tiny little kernels of truth in the religious texts of the world. It does not mean I think religious texts are historically accurate reports of events and activities..

The Hindu tradition claimed the Earth was billions of years old. That seemed implausible to western scientists of the 18th and 19th centuries. It wasn't until the 20th century that it was confirmed by science the Earth was billions of years old..

Scientists at one time thought the universe was unchanging and had always existed. It wasn't until the 20th century and the discovery of the Big Bang that we realized there really was a moment of creation.

Genetic studies demostrate a Mitochondrial Eve and a Y chromosome Adam.

None of this proves anything in Genesis or the Vedas, it just obliquely shows there are tiny little kernels of truth in some ancient writings, which may well just be coincidence

You don't get to have your cake and eat it too, boy. No.

As is apparent, I DO have proof you're a hypocrite. Better luck next time. :)

Remember: The internet is forever.

(until the power goes off)

Last edited:
Quoting from a 2000 year old book.

What a useless exercise.

Yeah, because idle modern idiots that reap the benefits of what was done 2000 years ago without having any of the struggles know so much, huh?

Karma is ingrained into this world like clockwork. Did you know that?

Ever considered that how you know what year it is is based on Christ's life?

They changed the terms (in order to deny Christ) when I was almost graduating to "Common Era" gobblety gook.

Before that it was B.C. (Before Christ) and A.D. (Anno Domini) "The term anno Domini is Medieval Latin and means "in the year of the Lord"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anno_Domini

Communists in the school system changed that in order to deny God. I looked over at a black friend of mine from the neighborhood when that was going on and he shook his head. He became a preacher, and we know about these things.

That was a long time ago, we were at the end of Classical liberal education in America. I thank God we got in and out before Communists wrecked the system.

Last edited:
Yeah, because idle modern idiots that reap the benefits of what was done 2000 years ago without having any of the struggles know so much, huh?

Karma is ingrained into this world like clockwork. Did you know that?

You are profoundly stupid. Your incoherent gibberish is typical.

You are profoundly stupid. Your incoherent gibberish is typical.

You don't have a lick of common sense. Not ary a one.

Are you even capable of defining stupid? My guess is not.

Stupid is knowing better, then doing something anyway.

I'm not certain if you're ignorant or stupid. :dunno:

Back