Genesis of Genesis: Where Did the Biblical Story of Creation Come From?

and yet you can't link the story......your lies are accumulating......

We are having back to back power surges... makes it difficult.

The king's name is Zuisudra and his kingdom or city state on the Euphrates was called Suruppak.

The area flooded was 75 miles wide by 135 miles long.. There is flood sediment.. The terrain is generally flat so unlike Noah's flood story it didn't cover the highest mountains by 22 feet.

He landed in Bahrain (ancient Dilmun)

Periodicly in history that river basin flooded which is what built up the delta south of Basra.

PmP buys all the bull in the BuyBull just as it was told to him as a little boy, as literal fact. He was also told that if he continued to believe at that childish level he would live forever. The ignorant sap never let it go.
He has suspended his intellect based on a childish naive expectation of an everlasting life.
He has literally induced mental retardation for a selfish, childish unrealistic dream.

There weren't many years between Noah's flood and the Tower of Babel.. so you might wonder where all the people came from..

Plug Peleg into the story ..

Meanwhile Herodotus was impressed with the Tower of Babel when he saw it around 450 BC.

and yet you can't link the story......your lies are accumulating......

lol

"but what it states, happened....." That's YOUR link.

Such as Jonah in that big fish.

Still waiting on the geography lesson Pimple is going to teach us. How those animals got off the boat in Australia.

The city of Kish flourished in the Early Dynastic period soon after an archaeologically attested river flood in Shuruppak (modern Tell Fara, Iraq) and various other Sumerian cities.

This flood has been radiocarbon dated to ca. 2900 BC.[9] Polychrome pottery from the Jemdet Nasr period (ca. 3000–2900 BC) was discovered immediately below the Shuruppak flood stratum.

Noah's Ark and the Ziusudra Epic: Sumerian Origins of ... - Amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/Noahs-Ark-Ziusudra-Epic-Sumerian/dp/0966784014

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. ...

Noah's Ark and the Ziusudra Epic: Sumerian Origins of the Flood Myth Hardcover – Unabridged, Unknown format. ... Robert Best backs up his theory with plausible science, archeology and paleography as the story of the Sumerian Noah unfolds.

Sumer-Akkad.jpg

but I did not say I was committed to your interpretations.....

You haven't read what I wrote or linked.

Its just like the Exodus myth.. Never happened.

And the Patriarchs didn't live hundreds of years.. They had normal lifespans..

If you studied the Sexagesimal (base 60) is a numeral system with sixty as its base. It originated with the ancient Sumerians in the 3rd millennium BC.

I've read all the bullshit you've written or linked......no truth to be found in either.....

Ziusudra was a real king who went down the Euphrates in the flood of 2900BC on a barge loaded with goods and livestock. The regional flood and devastation to the local population living along the river was real and attested. The man was real.

This regional flood spawned all the flood legends in the Levant including the Israeli's mythical flood.

The story is about a thousand years older than the Bible story of the flood... When the Danish archaeologist worked in Dilmun (fairly recently) they found clay tablets that also tell the story of Zuisudra..

Further Zuisudra is identified in the anchient King's List from Sumer.

You haven't read what I wrote or linked.

Its just like the Exodus myth.. Never happened.

And the Patriarchs didn't live hundreds of years.. They had normal lifespans..

If you studied the Sexagesimal (base 60) is a numeral system with sixty as its base. It originated with the ancient Sumerians in the 3rd millennium BC.
I give you credit for being very patient. PMP has little interest in modern education.

Makes no sense to me. He said he's not a fundamentalist and said only atheists are literalists..
He isn’t self aware, and has little understanding of definitions, it’s why a discussion with him is futile for me, at least. He got his degree at a third rate school, most likely and hasn’t cracked a book on Biblical arecheogy since the 70’s if ever.

Ziusudra was a real king who went down the Euphrates in the flood of 2900BC on a barge loaded with goods and livestock. The regional flood and devastation to the local population living along the river was real and attested. The man was real.

This regional flood spawned all the flood legends in the Levant including the Israeli's mythical flood.

The story is about a thousand years older than the Bible story of the flood... When the Danish archaeologist worked in Dilmun (fairly recently) they found clay tablets that also tell the story of Zuisudra..

Further Zuisudra is identified in the anchient King's List from Sumer.

third chance you've had to provided a link, but for some reason will not.....

Back