Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.
EDGE: Is it that the gay scene in general is more accepting of compulsive sexual behavior?

Rob Weiss: ... As George Michael said, this is what gay men do. Gay men also have more sexual opportunities because they have sex with men. You can’t go up to a woman on the street and say, "Let’s have sex." Women are more inherently relational.

EDGE: So men-on-men sex is like two charging bulls -- now cows involved.

R.W.: Men are able to have sexual experiences without guilt, generally. So men seeking sex with men have no demand for a relational element. That’s not about being gay, that’s about being men. Straight men envy gay men having so much sex -- they have to work at it harder!
http://www.edgesanfrancisco.com/index.php?ch=nightlife&sc=sex&sc2=features&sc3=&id=120566

If you've never spoken words with anyone, and your only interaction is passing each other by, 20 feet away, separated by a metal fence, how would I be known as an oversensitive jerk?
Why wouldn't you speak to someone? Chip on your shoulder? You're a jerk? Or you don't interact with the opposite sex, or folks of a different hue?
Now I must admit I saw them having a yard party and there was a black woman, in their midst...so I'm thinking it's "sexism" and not "racism" that is their problem. They don't like men...and one is a cop. Nothing worse than a conservative lesbian cop. IMHO. She has automatic issues.

I am betting on the fact that with you there is a big old symbolic sign hanging around your neck with virtual flashing lights that say: "Arrogant Asshole Approaching. Use Caution!"

Well, in fairness, that's mainly down to the 12 Jewish chaps who keep following me around town and the local Italian community who want to nail me to a tree (one day i'll tell you my pissing on a Vespa parable).

Well when you extract the crown of thorns from your head and bandage up the stigmata, let me know. Right around then will be parable time.

Damocles...use common sense. Of course I've tried speaking to them, and they ignored me. Now what?

Yet you said you hadn't spoken to them. interesting.

Do you see them hanging with everybody else? (I'm assuming you are telling me a truth).

There are many reasons why people might not want to hang with others. As I said, do you believe your body language is unreadable? Do you tend to like conservatives at all? I'm not sure why you would assume sexism or racism as the only reason they don't want to speak with you.

Yet you said you hadn't spoken to them. interesting.

Do you see them hanging with everybody else? (I'm assuming you are telling me a truth).

There are many reasons why people might not want to hang with others. As I said, do you believe your body language is unreadable? Do you tend to like conservatives at all? I'm not sure why you would assume sexism or racism as the only reason they don't want to speak with you.

Jesus. Are you dense? Who said anything about "hanging"? I walked by, and spoke, and they ignored me. And I thought " fuck 'em". You're reading way too much into it. And no, I don't like conservatives at all. I assume sexism or racism, because I know some regular, well-adjusted lesbians and gays, who don't act that way. There is a perception that police culture is racist and sexist. I see the pattern, even if you don't.

Jesus. Are you dense? Who said anything about "hanging"? I walked by, and spoke, and they ignored me. And I thought " fuck 'em". You're reading way too much into it. And no, I don't like conservatives at all. I assume sexism or racism, because I know some regular, well-adjusted lesbians and gays, who don't act that way. There is a perception that police culture is racist and sexist. I see the pattern, even if you don't.

As I said, you know they are conservative, don't like them at all, then assume that the only reason somebody might not want to talk to you is because they are sexist or racist.

I'm good with that, however I believe that your body language said "f them" before you spoke. I would see no reason to speak with somebody who makes it clear they don't like me through body language. If you assume gaydar, you must also assume they have some capacity to read your body language to begin with or your premise is flawed.

I'm not saying it is impossible that they may be racist or sexist, but I can see a grip of reasons other than those two why they may not want to speak with somebody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back