Hi from Santa Clara

They rely on words like "hate" and "un-American" because they can't make a reasoned argument without RW memes. I've asked more than once for someone to explain in detail what it means to be un-American, and the only replies were snarky ad homs. It especially makes me gnash my teeth when they say "Obama hates America" yet can't give examples of his so-called hate.

Right on. And "Hillary is a crook" but there are no examples, other than unsubstantiated slander and libel, that she did any of the things rumored by the Reichwing Slime Machine.

More smarminess.

If you think I haven't run into all kinds of people on this forum, think again. I'm perfectly capable of making up my own mind regarding who to engage and who to avoid.
I'm sure you are...but you do seem to be blindly obedient when it come to Fowl....that surprised me, to be honest;)

I'm sure you are...but you do seem to be blindly obedient when it come to Fowl....that surprised me, to be honest;)

"Blindly obedient", is that the same as "hating America"?

Please post details of this blind obedience, that is if you truly understand the meaning of the word "obedience."

Please post details of this blind obedience, that is if you truly understand the meaning of the word "obedience."
You side with her unconditionally...do you not? I've never seen otherwise....odd, right?

You side with her unconditionally...do you not? I've never seen otherwise....odd, right?

I side with people who share my political views, as do you. I don't see that as obedience. Neither Owl nor anyone else* is demanding I "obey" them but if you can find evidence this is wrong, by all means show it.

*except Legion

So let's see if we can parse this. When a left leaning person agrees with another left leaning person, it's "blind obedience" and "siding with unconditionally." However, when a contard like Toxic sides with a fellow contard like Lesion, Havana, CFM, RB 60, Grumpy Bird, no matter how "vile" and "hateful" their posts are.... that's just comradeship.

LOLOLOL

I side with people who share my political views, as do you. I don't see that as obedience. Neither Owl nor anyone else* is demanding I "obey" them but if you can find evidence this is wrong, by all means show it.

*except Legion
Have you read her posts? Have you read mine? Is there any comparison? You're blind to her obsession...That's obedience...from your support of her that has Nothing to do with "political views"...Come on...you're smarter than this. I thought.

Have you read her posts? Have you read mine? Is there any comparison? You're blind to her obsession...That's obedience...from your support of her that has Nothing to do with "political views"...Come on...you're smarter than this. I thought.

I suppose you're trying to make a point here but darned if I know what it is. I read both your posts and you are not innocent of obsession. In fact that's the only thing you talk about, your obsession with Owl's posts. And this:" You're blind to her obsession...That's obedience"... is not the definition of obedience, no matter how much you want it to be.

Sweet, here comes the desperation and pleading, after the schmoozing and snark has failed. Listen, Christiefan, listen or Owl will own your soul!

There we go....meltdown #5....what did I tell you Christie?
She owns you....you have lots of company if it makes you feel better...most of them are socks or have been banned a bunch though...
Who gets threads banned on Goodreads? I'll bet that was a first...lol

Last edited:
:rofl2: You'll have to fight all of Satan's armies that are under my command!

Oooo.... I might have to offer you my blind obedience, as soon as I get it back from the cleaners. Is this you?

nYRpf5V.jpg

This is so funny... that post to Frank that she deleted was exactly what she would do with every new person who showed up on Amazon and who agreed with anyone she saw as an enemy. She's doing the same thing to you now, and has to Phantasmal as well. She's damaged and emotionally stunted. If only you would listen and obey her. You *have* seen the quality of her posts, right? lol

Last edited:
#6....that's a new record...And so telling...
As I said you'll learn...everyone does eventually....
The deleted post....just amazing, that dedication....we all do that don't we? Ahhh, no.... I think that's a JPP first...Some kind of award is due;) Especially with the edit....poor dear....

Last edited:

Here is what I have been able to gather:

When you see a Reich Winger bellow that your are "defending", being "blindly obedient", or being an "apologist" for [Owl, Evince, Jarod, Jade, et al.], what they are really saying is:

"I hate Owl and I wish everyone else would too!"

Basically, it comes down to if you are one of the cool people, you are going to have a lot of resentful losers nursing imaginary petty grievance.

Poor Crypiss....defending a fellow stalker...no surprise;)
Nothing "imaginary" there...that's a given...isn't it?

Now we begin to see why she deleted her post rebuking Frank for being "hateful." Just look at the hypocrisy here, folks! I'm really glad she doesn't go in for that sort of thing. LOLOL

HQEYHXR.jpg

Here is what I have been able to gather:
When you see a Reich Winger bellow that your are "defending", being "blindly obedient", or being an "apologist" for [Owl, Evince, Jarod, Jade, et al.], what they are really saying is:
"I hate Owl and I wish everyone else would too!"
Basically, it comes down to if you are one of the cool people, you are going to have a lot of resentful losers nursing imaginary petty grievance.

Yup, good analysis. She's followed me around literally for *years* doing exactly this sort of thing and trying to drive wedges between myself and anyone I get along with. As you can see, it's been quite frustrating for her. I did an experiment last week where I completely ignored her posts no matter how much she brought me up to others. The tagging along and re-posting of my comments in other threads increased exponentially. She'll never reply directly to me; only *about* me. I feel sorry for the sick, damaged soul. Evince is in her crosshairs now, as are Christiefan and Phantasmal, you, Frank, Bourbon, TTQ64, BAC.

Back