If Racism makes no Sense then why does it Exist?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa

Greenwood is a neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As one of the most prominent concentrations of African-American businesses in the United States during the early 20th century, it was popularly known as America's "Black Wall Street" until the Tulsa race riot of 1921, in which the Oklahoma state government with the assistance of Tulsa's white residents massacred hundreds of black residents and razed the neighborhood within hours. The riot was one of the most devastating massacres in the history of U.S. race relations, destroying the once thriving Greenwood community.
Within five years after the massacre, surviving residents who chose to remain in Tulsa rebuilt much of the district. They accomplished this despite the opposition of many white Tulsa political and business leaders and punitive rezoning laws enacted to prevent reconstruction. It resumed being a vital black community until segregation was overturned by the Federal Government during the 1950s and 1960s. Desegregation encouraged blacks to live and shop elsewhere in the city, causing Greenwood to lose much of its original vitality. Since then, city leaders have attempted to encourage other economic development activity nearby.

LOL OH YEH THESE BLACKS ARE SUCH GREAT BUILDERS ..

LOOK AT AFRICA, BALTIMORE, DETROIT, NY, THEY ARE ALL GHETTOS. YEP THOSE BLACKS MAKE SUCH NICE PLACES TO LIVE

Neither has the racist white man. Blacks built the USA with their bare hands, you lazy ignorant fuck.

The racist white man has done what his lazy ass has always done, they rapped Africa, stole all the riches then, blamed the African man for it's demise. Contrary to what the racist American history teaches you, the white man was in charge of Africa as well.

[B]What the fuck has you're kind actually done on your own without stealing, rapping, or using violence to get where you are?[/B]

I'll tell you what, not a got damn thing!!!

Go sit yo ignorant ass down somewhere.
Seemingly you don't know the difference between rape and rap, funnily enough many rappers don't either.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Blacks built usa? how did they do that when whites were 99% of the population?

and also why is africa such a dump? if blacks are so great at building? lol

THE TRUTH IS BLACKS HAVE NEVER BUILT A MODERN COUNTRY OR CITY BY WHITE STANDARDS

The racist white man raped Africa of it's riches.......they stole it's people and brought them to the US, which they stole from the Native Americans by the way........they controlled Africa and America all by using violence.

The white man is a lazy fuck who stole every thing he has. He's the most violent, greedy, hateful person on the planet.

Seemingly you don't know the difference between rape and rap, funnily enough many rappers don't either.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

What the fuck has you're kind actually done on your own without stealing, rapping, or using violence to get where you are?[/

Go ahead, keep attacking my grammar.

The racist white man raped Africa of it's riches.......they stole it's people and brought them to the US, which they stole from the Native Americans by the way........they controlled Africa and America all by using violence.

The white man is a lazy fuck who stole every thing he has. He's the most violent, greedy, hateful person on the planet.

yes the white man is VERY DOMINANT AND STRONG

they have ruled the world compared to other races with lower intellect and ability''

QUOTE=Sirthinksalot;2293979]Why would he attack an elderly black lady?
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:[/QUOTE]

Eh, my point is getting across. You chimed in on my spelling because you can't handle the truth of my post.

This thread is about racism and why it exist.

I just kicked the OP ass, you want some too? I have about another 30 minutes before I have to log off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greenwood,_Tulsa

Greenwood is a neighborhood in Tulsa, Oklahoma. As one of the most prominent concentrations of African-American businesses in the United States during the early 20th century, it was popularly known as America's "Black Wall Street" until the Tulsa race riot of 1921, in which the Oklahoma state government with the assistance of Tulsa's white residents massacred hundreds of black residents and razed the neighborhood within hours. The riot was one of the most devastating massacres in the history of U.S. race relations, destroying the once thriving Greenwood community.
Within five years after the massacre, surviving residents who chose to remain in Tulsa rebuilt much of the district. They accomplished this despite the opposition of many white Tulsa political and business leaders and punitive rezoning laws enacted to prevent reconstruction. It resumed being a vital black community until segregation was overturned by the Federal Government during the 1950s and 1960s. Desegregation encouraged blacks to live and shop elsewhere in the city, causing Greenwood to lose much of its original vitality. Since then, city leaders have attempted to encourage other economic development activity nearby.

see racists lie about facts

yes the white man is VERY DOMINANT AND STRONG

they have ruled the world compared to other races with lower intellect and ability''

The white man is nothing without whips, chins, guns, ropes, handcuff, nuclear weapon, and money.

You cowards can't bust a grape.

You still haven't name one thing you all have obtained without stealing it from someone else.

You racist cowards are lower than the dog shit on the bottom of your shoes.

Back