If Racism makes no Sense then why does it Exist?

The white man is nothing without whips, chins, guns, ropes, handcuff, nuclear weapon, and money.

You cowards can't bust a grape.

You still haven't name one thing you all have obtained without stealing it from someone else.

You racist cowards are lower than the dog shit on the bottom of your shoes.
This is without doubt a racist troll, nobody acts like this in real life!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

We all came our of an African species that was able to survive and pass on their genes. We have common ancestors. We are pretty much the same. You guys are fixated on pigmentation.

Racism exists because there will always be those people who find it easier to blame someone for their problems rather than look at themselves. Racism also exists because in societies there will always be social stratification. As a consequence of social stratification there will always be groups of people on the bottom rung. Those people will always look to those that are different than them in some visible way and degrade them further. That way they can always say I may be a poor and with no power but at least I am not XXXXXX.
Certain societies promote this through law as it is a lot easier to maintain in the short term than dealing with the issues that cause the stratification. It is politically expedient.

We all came our of an African species that was able to survive and pass on their genes. We have common ancestors. We are pretty much the same. You guys are fixated on pigmentation.

The racism thing gets back to uneducated deplorables. Racist by Nature are uneducated and at the lower end of the IQ bell curve

This is without doubt a racist troll, nobody acts like this in real life!

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

Oh I'm very real. What's fake is what you have been taught all your life.

Your parents didn't teach you about the real world and how violent, corrupt and hateful you're people are.

I don't bite my tongue, you can't handle hearing the truth then don't post to me

Racism exists because there will always be those people who find it easier to blame someone for their problems rather than look at themselves. Racism also exists because in societies there will always be social stratification. As a consequence of social stratification there will always be groups of people on the bottom rung. Those people will always look to those that are different than them in some visible way and degrade them further. That way they can always say I may be a poor and with no power but at least I am not XXXXXX.
Certain societies promote this through law as it is a lot easier to maintain in the short term than dealing with the issues that cause the stratification. It is politically expedient.

these people are called the stupid ones

the smart ones need to publically shame this line of brain cancer thinking

it is socially distructive and is the tool of evil people

want to be dictators use this stupid to control populations

so it must be hacked out of our body

racism serves no one but the evil

use it and be label the evil

these people are called the stupid ones

the smart ones need to publically shame this line on brain cancer thinking

it is socially distructive and is the tool of evil people

want to be dictators use this stupid to control populations

so it must be hacked out of our body