If Racism makes no Sense then why does it Exist?

Oh I'm very real. What's fake is what you have been taught all your life.

Your parents didn't teach you about the real world and how violent, corrupt and hateful you're people are.

I don't bite my tongue, you can't handle hearing the truth then don't post to me

My parents came from Ireland, don't you think they might have experienced hard times. Ireland was a country ruled by the Catholic church. The parish priests were fucking dictator who could, and often did, ruin people lives. Irish nuns were not much better, I know, I went to a primary run by the evil bitches.

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

QUOTE=Sirthinksalot;2293979]Why would he attack an elderly black lady?
:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Eh, my point is getting across. You chimed in on my spelling because you can't handle the truth of my post.

This thread is about racism and why it exist.

I just kicked the OP ass, you want some too? I have about another 30 minutes before I have to log off.[/QUOTE]

The OP is a racist troll sock. I am not impressed.

We all came our of an African species that was able to survive and pass on their genes. We have common ancestors. We are pretty much the same. You guys are fixated on pigmentation.
7% of the population, namely black teens and men, commit nearly half the homicides in the US. That's a fact but it is swept under the table.

At what point in American history were whites lynched from trees by the thousands because of the color of their skin?
At what point in American history were whites profiled and jailed because of the color of their skin?
At what point in American history could whites not look a Black man in the eye because of the color of their skin?
At what point in American history were whites discriminated against in school, restaurants, banks, etc. because of the color of their skin?

At what point in American history were whites oppressed because of the color of their skin?

I'll wait.

At what point in American history were whites lynched from trees by the thousands because of the color of their skin?
At what point in American history were whites profiled and jailed because of the color of their skin?
At what point in American history could whites not look a Black man in the eye because of the color of their skin?
At what point in American history were whites discriminated against in school, restaurants, banks, etc. because of the color of their skin?

At what point in American history were whites oppressed because of the color of their skin?

I'll wait.

BLACKS HAD SLAVES TOO

ARE U SAYING WHTIES WERE ONLY RACE THAT HAD SLAVES ?

My parents came from Ireland, don't you think they might have experienced hard times. Ireland was a country ruled by the Catholic church. The parish priests were fucking dictator who could, and often did, ruin people lives. Irish nuns were not much better, I know, I went to a primary run by the evil bitches.

The Irish came here on their own. They were not captured, enslaved, whipped, hung, beat to death and made to build this county with their bare hands because the lazy white man didn't want to.
B]
Oh and the parish priest who comprised of mostly white men, raped little boys for decades just as the slave master did, and got away with it.

The white skin of the privilege.....kept them out of prison.

So miss me with false comparison.

NO

if you want to cite claimed numbers

YOU show us where you learned them

NO

Because u should do an honest study of this on your own if your open minded.

The truth is not open minded to study this so u want me to show u things then say all my sources are Bs..

U do a study on this if your open minded which u are not.

7% of the population, namely black teens and men, commit nearly half the homicides in the US. That's a fact but it is swept under the table.

Not only is it a racist lie told my racist white men, it's mathematically not possible.

But, dumb racist fucks such as yourself, can't figure that out. ....I'm not surprised.

We could have been spared all this crap if the other politicians had followed Lincoln's plan.

Abraham Lincoln wanted to ship freed black slaves away from the US to British colonies in the Caribbean even in the final months of his life, it has emerged.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

We could have been spared all this crap if the other politicians had followed Lincoln's plan.

Abraham Lincoln wanted to ship freed black slaves away from the US to British colonies in the Caribbean even in the final months of his life, it has emerged.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wo...-wanted-to-deport-slaves-to-new-colonies.html

I know about this and agree

diversity sucks if white.. we get invaded .. i wish Lincoln was not killed .. would have saved us alot of complaing and headaches

WHATS WRONG WITH BEING RACIST?

ITS A MUCH MORE HONEST VIEW OF THE WORLD . AND ALSO EXPLAINS WHY AMERICA IS COLOR CODED.. WHITE FLIGHT ETC

Nothing wrong with being a racist at all. You can be a racist fuck all you want.

We just need to keep you people out of government making laws that oppress the people you are racist against.

Besides, your coward ass won't say shit to a Black mans face.

The Irish came here on their own. They were not captured, enslaved, whipped, hung, beat to death and made to build this county with their bare hands because the lazy white man didn't want to.
B]
Oh and the parish priest who comprised of mostly white men, raped little boys for decades just as the slave master did, and got away with it.

No doubt you will attempt to deny that many Irish were indentured servants, slaves in all but name. As to the slave trade, many African tribes in West Africa were involved as indeed were Arabs.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/18/africans-apologise-slave-trade

B]

Yes but the point is, Irish priests and nuns behaved abominably to Irish WHITE CHILDREN, so kindly shut the fuck up!!

Back