If Racism makes no Sense then why does it Exist?

No doubt you will attempt to deny that many Irish were indentured servants, slaves in all but name. As to the slave trade, many African tribes in West Africa were involved as indeed were Arabs.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/nov/18/africans-apologise-slave-trade

Sent from my Lenovo K8 using Tapatalk

The Irish came here on their own. They were not captured, enslaved, whipped, hung, beat to death and made to build this county with their bare hands because the lazy white man didn't want to.

Nothing compares to slavery or jim crow. Not even your sugar coated "indentured servants".

The white man has been falsely accusing Africans of being involved in the slave trade as if they were equal partners.

This falls solely on the white man and the people they stole and enslaved.

my people were starving but were not slaves

they were allowed to keep the money they made working

what did the black slaves get for their work?

Yes but the point is, Irish priests and nuns behaved abominably to Irish WHITE CHILDREN, so kindly shut the fuck up!!

I will not STFU. Irish catholic white priest raped little boys just as the white slave masters raped their slaves.

Their white privilege allowed them both to get away with it. Irish white priest didn't enslave, hang, whip, sell off families, nor cut off limbs of Irish children.

Again, miss me with your false comparison.

Nothing is worse than, nor equal to, slavery and jim crow committed by the white man against Blacks.

Last edited:
NOTICE HOW LIBERALS CAN'T DEBATE THE TRUTH SO THEY ALWAYS RESORT TO NOT DEBATING AND TRYING TO BAN PEOPLE LOL

Is there a debate as to whether racism exists or not or even why it exists?

Racism exists because there are those who need to feel superior to others for imagined reasons because there are no real reasons.

WHATS WRONG WITH BEING RACIST?

ITS A MUCH MORE HONEST VIEW OF THE WORLD . AND ALSO EXPLAINS WHY AMERICA IS COLOR CODED.. WHITE FLIGHT ETC

racism along with other really fucking stupid thoughts is used by power mongers to destroy a society so that it is more easily controlled by evil assholes

this is why the world hates you assholes so much

I will not STFU. Irish catholic white priest raped little boys just as the white slave masters raped their slaves.

Their white privilege allowed the both to get away with it. Irish white priest didn't enslave, hang, whip, sell off families, nor cut off limbs of Irish children.

Again, miss me with your false comparison.

Nothing is worse than, nor equal to, slavery and jim crow committed my the white man against Blacks.

YOUR NOT WHITE ARE YOU?
SO U ARE JEALOUS THAT WHITES HAVE BEEN THE KINGS .. AND MUCH SMARTER THAN SUCCESESFUL THAN U

AND U BLAME ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ON WHITE PEOPLE?

YOUR DEF A NON WHITE COMPLAINER RIGHT? PUSSY

The Irish came here on their own. They were not captured, enslaved, whipped, hung, beat to death and made to build this county with their bare hands because the lazy white man didn't want to.

Nothing compares to slavery or jim crow. Not even your sugar coated "indentured servants".

The white man has been falsely accusing Africans of being involved in the slave trade as if they were equal partners.

This falls solely on the white man and the people they stole and enslaved.
You are an appallingly ignorant person, at least Henry Gates is far more informed than you.

Amazing Fact About the Negro No. 1:
How many Africans were taken to the United States during the entire history of the slave trade?

Perhaps you, like me, were raised essentially to think of the slave experience primarily in terms of our black ancestors here in the United States. In other words, slavery was primarily about us, right, from Crispus Attucks and Phillis Wheatley, Benjamin Banneker and Richard Allen, all the way to Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth and Frederick Douglass. Think of this as an instance of what we might think of as African-American exceptionalism. (In other words, if it's in "the black Experience," it's got to be about black Americans.) Well, think again.*

The most comprehensive analysis of shipping records over the course of the slave trade is the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, edited by professors David Eltis and David Richardson. (While the editors are careful to say that all of their figures are estimates, I believe that they are the best estimates that we have, the proverbial "gold standard" in the field of the study of the slave trade.) Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America?Only about 388,000. That's right: a tiny percentage.

In fact, the overwhelming percentage of the African slaves were shipped directly to the Caribbean and South America; Brazil received 4.86 million Africans alone! Some scholars estimate that another 60,000 to 70,000 Africans ended up in the United States after touching down in the Caribbean first, so that would bring the total to approximately 450,000 Africans who arrived in the United States over the course of the slave trade.

Incredibly, most of the 42 million members of the African-American community descend from this tiny group of less than half a million Africans. And I, for one, find this amazing.

By the way, how did historian Joel A. Rogers—writer of the 1934 book 100 Amazing Facts About the Negro With Complete Proof, and to whom this series is an homage—do on this question? Well, incredibly, in his "Amazing Fact #30," Rogers says, "About 12,000,000 Negroes were brought to the New World!" Not even W.E.B. Du Bois got this close to the most accurate count of the number of Africans shipped across the Atlantic in the slave trade.

https://www.theroot.com/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us-1790873989

Last edited:
YOUR NOT WHITE ARE YOU?
SO U ARE JEALOUS THAT WHITES HAVE BEEN THE KINGS .. AND MUCH SMARTER THAN SUCCESESFUL THAN U

AND U BLAME ALL YOUR PROBLEMS ON WHITE PEOPLE?

YOUR DEF A NON WHITE COMPLAINER RIGHT? PUSSY

dear fucking idiot

you blame all your problems on black people

fuck you very much

You are an appallingly ignorant person, at least Henry Gates is far more informed than you.

How many Africans were taken to the United States during the entire history of the slave trade?

Perhaps you, like me, were raised essentially to think of the slave experience primarily in terms of our black ancestors here in the United States. In other words, slavery was primarily about us, right, from Crispus Attucks and Phillis Wheatley, Benjamin Banneker and Richard Allen, all the way to Harriet Tubman, Sojourner Truth and Frederick Douglass. Think of this as an instance of what we might think of as African-American exceptionalism. (In other words, if it's in "the black Experience," it's got to be about black Americans.) Well, think again.*

The most comprehensive analysis of shipping records over the course of the slave trade is the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, edited by professors David Eltis and David Richardson. (While the editors are careful to say that all of their figures are estimates, I believe that they are the best estimates that we have, the proverbial "gold standard" in the field of the study of the slave trade.) Between 1525 and 1866, in the entire history of the slave trade to the New World, according to the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade Database, 12.5 million Africans were shipped to the New World. 10.7 million survived the dreaded Middle Passage, disembarking in North America, the Caribbean and South America.

And how many of these 10.7 million Africans were shipped directly to North America?Only about 388,000. That's right: a tiny percentage.

but all their children born were slaves huh asshole

YOUR RIGHT OF COURSE

LOOK AT THIS GUY EVINCE? LOL

HE'S A JOKE RIGHT? HE ONLY CALLS NAMES AND NOT REALLY ANY INTELLECTUAL POINTS.. HE'S SCARED TO DEBATE ME TOO
fuck you stupid racist

I'm a chick

and you have never produced these numbers you keep citing

and I produced a study that found racists like you are low IQ

go get one of your claimed studies ass miner

In fact, the overwhelming percentage of the African slaves were shipped directly to the Caribbean and South America; Brazil received 4.86 million Africans alone! Some scholars estimate that another 60,000 to 70,000 Africans ended up in the United States after touching down in the Caribbean first, so that would bring the total to approximately 450,000 Africans who arrived in the United States over the course of the slave trade.

Incredibly, most of the 42 million members of the African-American community descend from this tiny group of less than half a million Africans. And I, for one, find this amazing.

By the way, how did historian Joel A. Rogers—writer of the 1934 book 100 Amazing Facts About the Negro With Complete Proof, and to whom this series is an homage—do on this question? Well, incredibly, in his "Amazing Fact #30," Rogers says, "About 12,000,000 Negroes were brought to the New World!" Not even W.E.B. Du Bois got this close to the most accurate count of the number of Africans shipped across the Atlantic in the slave trade.

Henry Gates thinks because he's married to a white woman he's exempt from being a Black man in American.

His ass was still profiled by a white man who looks just like you......the kind I warn my granddaughter about.

Henry Gates is a prime example of why it's not wise to just automatically trust white people.

Fuck what he has to say.

Back