If you say black people are "fooled" into voting dem you are a racist.

go get one example of where I unfairly called something racism

(sigh)

I have - many times. But really, we need not go further than the OP of this thread.

You are a racebaiter extraordinairre. Outside of your prolific use of the "return" key, it is what you do best.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Again. We call ourselves African-Americans, because that is mostly where we hailed from, historically. You are loathe to call us Americans, and treat us like second class citizens, so we embraced the categorization and now you want to point fingers. Who is psycho here? It wouldn't be us.

I know exactly what the fuck I’m talking about and I[‘m proving my point with every post. The evidence is mine! You have none!

There’s hardly a black in America today that hails from Africa or has ever even been to Africa and black “DEMOCRATS” for the most part don’t even know where the fuck Africa is because Democrats of every race are fucking idiots.

Black Democrat idiots think they’re second-class citizens because their fucking task masters Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have convinced them they’re second-class citizens needing care and sustainment from their Democrat slave owning BIG fucking government masters.

The “Psycho” here is you for falling for the Democrat black slave owning scam.

Dumbfuck. It's the National Association For The ADVANCEMENT Of Colored People, not The National Association Of Colored People.

why do you hate facts?

is it because you are afraid of the truth?

maybe it cause your a sociopath

I want to help people that makes me a non sociopath.

I like black people having the same rights to vote as others that makes me a non bigot.

just saying I know you are but what am I is a childs game

You know exactly what it is, and that's why you told me you "write things like that" for my benefit.

It's a word, like "guy," which indicates gender. It is not derogatory or insulting in any way.

You just have a fierce double-standard when it comes to that stuff. Incredible hypocrisy, actually.

I know exactly what the fuck I’m talking about and I[‘m proving my point with every post. The evidence is mine! You have none!

There’s hardly a black in America today that hails from Africa or has ever even been to Africa and black “DEMOCRATS” for the most part don’t even know where the fuck Africa is because Democrats of every race are fucking idiots.

Black Democrat idiots think they’re second-class citizens because their fucking task masters Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have convinced them they’re second-class citizens needing care and sustainment from their Democrat slave owning BIG fucking government masters.

The “Psycho” here is you for falling for the Democrat black slave owning scam.

how many Irish Americans have been out of the US?

You obviously have a mental disorder because you keep ranting about the particulars of reality. You don't give a shit about blacks, and so we have taken the "football", and ran with it, and here you are complaining that we did it for ourselves as it relates to education and the funding of it, and promoting civil rights and protecting them.

The “particulars of reality” are as I have stated. The majority of blacks claim loyalty to integration while at the same time practice separation. The proof of it is in your home made pudding. You’re hypocrites and fucking racist!

With debacles like the Trayvon Martin murder,

Trayvon Martin was not “murdered”. Trayvon Martin was a fucking teenage gang-banger with a cell phone picture of a pile of jewelry on his fucking bed who attempted to murder a Hispanic man for trying to protect his neighborhood and thereby was shot dead in “self-defense.” The American Justice System and 6 Jurist have spoken!

(sigh)

I have - many times. But really, we need not go further than the OP of this thread.

You are a racebaiter extraordinairre. Outside of your prolific use of the "return" key, it is what you do best.

Then link me to the last time you posted about a false claim of racism by me.

You wont because you will lose

Back