If you say black people are "fooled" into voting dem you are a racist.

Would you boycott "Guys & Gals" then?

"Guys" and "Gals" are not equivalent.

Definition of Guy: "Noun
A man: "he's a nice guy"."

Definition of Gals: "Noun
A girl or young woman."

(definitions are from google searching each word followed by the word "definition" without quotes)

So, Thing1, the way you used "gal" was a sexist putdown on Darla.

Don't use the word around adult women. Got it?

I don't live in a world where you, Darla, et al. are making the rules, and letting me know what I can and can't say.

Darla used "dogshit" as a pretty nasty put down of me. Is she allowed to use that word around adults?

Well, Onceler, you live in a sexist world. And you have displayed classic sexism here. You have used a term in a sexist manner (I believe that your post about doing it for my benefit indicates clear knowledge of this btw), and when a woman or women called you on it, you claimed that they are "crazy". I mean, that's textbook. Look at the crazy woman, getting hysterical.

Here is the thing. I don't live in a world where I give a fuck what you think, nor do I live in a world that gives a sneering piece of shit like you any respect whatsoever.

Go fuck yourself. I won't tell you again because after this performance of yours today, you're done. I couldn't be bothered to read or respond to the posts of a sneering moron. You're in Bravo territory to me now, and I don't read or respond to his posts either.

Now get Leaning right and cawacko et el to come over here and sooth your sore ass with their "LMAO" Onceler's a Republican now! hahahhahaha. Maybe threedee can make his 100th "my lorax troll" joke.

Note for anyone paying attention however, I did not call you a Republican.

I called you a sexist, sneering, little shit.

And there are plenty of Democratic men who fit that bill.

Rifxdia.jpg

Well, Onceler, you live in a sexist world. And you have displayed classic sexism here. You have used a term in a sexist manner (I believe that your post about doing it for my benefit indicates clear knowledge of this btw), and when a woman or women called you on it, you claimed that they are "crazy". I mean, that's textbook. Look at the crazy woman, getting hysterical.

Here is the thing. I don't live in a world where I give a fuck what you think, nor do I live in a world that gives a sneering piece of shit like you any respect whatsoever.

Go fuck yourself. I won't tell you again because after this performance of yours today, you're done. I couldn't be bothered to read or respond to the posts of a sneering moron. You're in Bravo territory to me now, and I don't read or respond to his posts either.

Now get Leaning right and cawacko et el to come over here and sooth your sore ass with their "LMAO" Onceler's a Republican now! hahahhahaha. Maybe threedee can make his 100th "my lorax troll" joke.

Note for anyone paying attention however, I did not call you a Republican.

I called you a sexist, sneering, little shit.

And there are plenty of Democratic men who fit that bill.

so much rage and hate... you know they have pills that can help you with that? (now THAT... is sexist) :good4u:

Scathing, Darla!

I ain't no sexist, and I ain't no racist. But you're a hypocrite & a coward. Go all kinds of crazy with IA if you wanna....I'll have to shed a few zygote tears in honor of that.

I don't live in a world where you, Darla, et al. are making the rules, and letting me know what I can and can't say.

Darla used "dogshit" as a pretty nasty put down of me. Is she allowed to use that word around adults?

It's not sexist or racist. If you want to start banning nasty insults on this site, you have a long road to travel, unfortunately.

It's not sexist or racist, so it offends less?

Would you rather be called dogshit, or gal?

I would prefer not to be demeaned for my gender. At least "Dogshit" is something you might use again people regardless of gender.

I don't know if you personally are sexist. But you used gal in a sexist way and instead of just saying "sorry" you are doubling down on it.

I would prefer not to be demeaned for my gender. At least "Dogshit" is something you might use again people regardless of gender.

I don't know if you personally are sexist. But you used gal in a sexist way and instead of just saying "sorry" you are doubling down on it.

I don't think that's credible. I don't think you'd rather be called "dogshit" than "gal." But I'm a guy, so...

I don't think "gal" is a sexist word. I did say it because I knew Darla would overreact to it, as she does with everything; she has a double-standard to beat the band.

Regardless, it's splitting hairs. "Dogshit" is an offensive word to call someone. If you don't want people to be offended on this site, you should have the same kind of standard for that.

But I know it doesn't fit well into the whole "sexist police/racist police" paradigm.

Yeah, it's the difference between a gendered insult and an insult. Same thing with racism. Sort of a no-brainer.

I don't know what all this shit is with "she called me dogshit" (must have been during the bac thing, and really takes it out of context considering some of the terrible things said about bac at that time). Someone told me you complained that I had thrown you off a cliff or some crap. I missed that one. It almost seems like you feel I personally betrayed you. But that was me acting on my deep belief that bac was right, and you were not only wrong, but behaving in a hurtful way.

Anyway, it's moot, I put you on IA, and while the first time I said it was a temporary thing, because I thought you would regain your sanity, this time it's permanent. Whatever your reasons or feelings of whatever betrayals, I am not interested in your continued sneering insults. Nothing else to say.

Yeah, it's the difference between a gendered insult and an insult. Same thing with racism. Sort of a no-brainer.

I don't know what all this shit is with "she called me dogshit" (must have been during the bac thing, and really takes it out of context considering some of the terrible things said about bac at that time). Someone told me you complained that I had thrown you off a cliff or some crap. I missed that one. It almost seems like you feel I personally betrayed you. But that was me acting on my deep belief that bac was right, and you were not only wrong, but behaving in a hurtful way.

Anyway, it's moot, I put you on IA, and while the first time I said it was a temporary thing, because I thought you would regain your sanity, this time it's permanent. Whatever your reasons or feelings of whatever betrayals, I am not interested in your continued sneering insults. Nothing else to say.
:superfreak::superfreak::superfreak::superfreak::superfreak::superfreak::superfreak::superfreak::superfreak::superfreak::superfreak::superfreak:

According to the black racist, separatist leftist Democrats blacks that marry white women and associate with whites and actually practice the Integration that they themselves say they support are Uncle Tom white ass kissing suckers. All the while those black racist, separatist leftist bastard Democrats are practicing separation and anti-integration by belonging to and supporting the NAACP, the National Negro College Fund, and the Congressional Black Caucus. They're not just racist bastards, they're fucking hypocrites and liars too.

oh man thing1 got ignored by darla. there is no coming back from that. darla is one of the few that when she ignores someone she doesn't incessantly keep talking to the "ignored"

Back