If you say black people are "fooled" into voting dem you are a racist.

Sit your fat ass down in a seat....and speak only when spoken to, cretin.

to listen to you tell it. You don't know your ass from your elbow. Stfu, until I send for you.

Whatsammater poet, can’t come up with any rational argument? Well at least you’re smart enough to know every word I posted is the truth and you have no argument for it. All you have is one line insults and stupid silly shit.

Blacks are America’s racist, separatist anti-integrationist. They have even built institutions to honor it, the NAACP, the National Negro College Fund, and the Congressional Black Caucus.

Whatsammater poet, can’t come up with any rational argument? Well at least you’re smart enough to know every word I posted is the truth and you have no argument for it. All you have is one line insults and stupid silly shit. Blacks are America’s racist, separatist anti-integrationist. They have even built institutions to honor it, the NAACP, the National Negro College Fund, and the Congressional Black Caucus.

LOL, better put some ice on that, Ms. Poet.

Whatsammater poet, can’t come up with any rational argument? Well at least you’re smart enough to know every word I posted is the truth and you have no argument for it. All you have is one line insults and stupid silly shit.

Blacks are America’s racist, separatist anti-integrationist. They have even built institutions to honor it, the NAACP, the National Negro College Fund, and the Congressional Black Caucus.

Go down to the nearest neighborhood mall and say that shit. You'd be pushing up daisies. Girl, even you are not that bold/stupid. LOL
So continue your little pretend machismo performance, short dick that you are.....we are rolling at your histrionics, dahling. Can't take you anywhere.

When will you "guys" learn - because it's mostly guys - someone walking away doesn't mean they lost. But if it makes you feel better, go ahead and think it. Just like a pig in the mud thinks they've won when someone refuses to wrestle with them....

Who refused to wrestle with you, gal?

That's nice of you to wait all of 19 minutes on an early Sunday morning before calling people out for not responding.

Do you think saying white people cling to their guns and religion and vote against their economic interest (because they are essentially being fooled) is racist?

No, it isn't a racists statement, it is truth.

I called you a sexist.

And there are plenty of Democratic men who fit that bill.

I think that's forgotten by a lot of liberals. One can go on for however long about abortion, or childcare, or the wand, but liberalism (and people, regardless of political ideology) itself carries some immensely blatant sexist elements.

I mean, in a divorce, who gets the kid usually? The mother, who also has to deal with the resulting financial burden. And in a society where it's typically men who're the bread-winners, isn't it a risk for women to pick up and leave?

So you make a good point, irrespective of whatever else you said.

I don't think that's credible. I don't think you'd rather be called "dogshit" than "gal." But I'm a guy, so...

I don't think "gal" is a sexist word. I did say it because I knew Darla would overreact to it, as she does with everything; she has a double-standard to beat the band.

Regardless, it's splitting hairs. "Dogshit" is an offensive word to call someone. If you don't want people to be offended on this site, you should have the same kind of standard for that.

But I know it doesn't fit well into the whole "sexist police/racist police" paradigm.

You have to understand that Tekky has been programmed to think all men are evil and all references to women are sexist. She has penis envy

Go down to the nearest neighborhood mall and say that shit. You'd be pushing up daisies. Girl, even you are not that bold/stupid. LOL

So then you’re saying what? Are you insinuating that blacks are violent criminals that will attack folks simply for exercising their 1st amendment rights and telling truths you and they cannot refute?

So continue your little pretend machismo performance, short dick that you are.....we are rolling at your histrionics, dahling. Can't take you anywhere.

So you have no rational argument opposed to the truths I presented, so all you have left is insults and threats, right Goober?

Back