If you say black people are "fooled" into voting dem you are a racist.

And what are my best interests as a non-wealthy person?

Well with the near complete corporate takeover of the two party system, it's hard to say if your best interests lie anywhere, but definitely not with the Republican party. Also, the reasons people who aren't wealthy vote Republican are just stupid. I read this great study once, in "death by a thousand tax cuts" which showed that like 38% of Americans believed they would one day be in the top 2 percent, and here is where it's really stunning - almost the same number believed they already were in the top 2%! LOL

Man, that tells you everything right there. Or should. I bet we have a few like that here, but I don't want to mention any names.

because there are stupid people in the world.

some are even black or brown or white or yellow or mixed.

BTW some are also sociopaths.

More sociopaths are republicans I bet.

I wish someone would do a study on that one

You called Obama a sociopath so there's one Democrat.

but if she had said "nearly all" it would have, which you said earlier would not matter.

She did not say "nearly all" you are arguing fiction and fighting shadows, making it up as you go to defend that similar jersey, "go team!". She assumed all people of a certain pigmentation were basically exactly the same, she did exactly what she was trying to accuse others of doing.

because the republican party is for the wealthy interests only.

If you not wealthy and vote republican you are voting against your own interests.

Now again... who the fuck are you to tell them they are ignorant or being fooled or voting against their best interests? Do you honestly think an ignorant person like you gets to decide for them what is or is not in their best interest?

Why is it that people just can't have different opinions?

One voter might think fiscal restraint & lower taxes are better for the business community, which will improve their chance for a job. Another might believe that better education gives them a more solid leg up.

I really don't think posters like desh should be throwing around the word "stupid" too much.

Well with the near complete corporate takeover of the two party system, it's hard to say if your best interests lie anywhere, but definitely not with the Republican party. Also, the reasons people who aren't wealthy vote Republican are just stupid. I read this great study once, in "death by a thousand tax cuts" which showed that like 38% of Americans believed they would one day be in the top 2 percent, and here is where it's really stunning - almost the same number believed they already were in the top 2%! LOL

Man, that tells you everything right there. Or should. I bet we have a few like that here, but I don't want to mention any names.

That still doesn't say what my best interests are. Do my best interests include more or less government control over the economy, health care, housing etc? Higher or lower taxes? More or less government control over education? More or less immigration?

I was thinking more along those lines.

Now again... who the fuck are you to tell them they are ignorant or being fooled or voting against their best interests? Do you honestly think an ignorant person like you gets to decide for them what is or is not in their best interest?

I share her opinion, and I will tell you who the fuck I am. I am someone who has every right to express my opinion of their actions. IMO their actions make them dumb fucks.

How is that tough guy?

You forget assmunch I have been proven right over and over again and your famous for being unable to admit when your oeoven wrong.

Dude you mean less than nothing to me.

Your a sociopath

Ive known you on the internets for years and your a terrible person who backs lies and when the lies fuck us all you continue to cling to them like a true fucking idiot party whore

No dude its why we got our shorts eaten by the wealthy again under Bush.
the right wants our shorts eaten by the wealthy every couple of decades

The income gap has widened under Obama. It is the wealthy that are benefiting most from his leadership (and I use that term loosely).

You forget assmunch I have been proven right over and over again and your famous for being unable to admit when your peoven wrong.

Dude you mean less than nothing to me.

Your a sociopath

Ive known you on the internets for years and your a terrible person who backs lies and when the lies fuck us all you continue to cling to them like a true fucking idiot party whore

So once again you refuse to answer the question, because you are a racist who thinks she gets to tell black people what is good for them.

That still doesn't say what my best interests are. Do my best interests include more or less government control over the economy, health care, housing etc? YES Higher or lower taxes? PROGRESSIVELY HIGHER More or less government control over education? NOT ON TOPIC More or less immigration? THIS ONE DESERVES A VERY LENGTHY DISCUSSION, DO YOU WANT TO HAVE IT?

I was thinking more along those lines.

Why is it that people just can't have different opinions?

One voter might think fiscal restraint & lower taxes are better for the business community, which will improve their chance for a job. Another might believe that better education gives them a more solid leg up.

I really don't think posters like desh should be throwing around the word "stupid" too much.

The irony here of course is Desh likes to say how Republicans walk in lock step and Democrats have a big tent with many different ideas. Of course the minute you state one different idea she labels you a con. Annata states one different idea Desh labels her a con. She tried to state leaning right was a con as well.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

you pretending Bush didnt crash the world economy a right before Obama was elected super duper

So once again you refuse to answer the question, because you are a racist who thinks she gets to tell black people what is good for them.

What black people you buffoon, 99 percent of the poor who vote for Republicans are white morons. You and Onceler are so full of horseshit with this disingenuous line of attack.

Back