If you say black people are "fooled" into voting dem you are a racist.

No moron... again, I am pointing out the hypocrisy in Desh's comments. Are you too fucking ignorant to realize that?

Desh is saying that if you believe that 97% of blacks are stupid, you're racist. You're saying if you believe 3% of blacks are stupid, it's racist.

Who is the ignorant fuck here? Why, it's the dumb fuck who believes those two statements are equivalent.

Desh is saying that if you believe that 97% of blacks are stupid, you're racist. You're saying if you believe 3% of blacks are stupid, it's racist.

Who is the ignorant fuck here? Why, it's the dumb fuck who believes those two statements are equivalent.

Goddamn - Darla, that is just braindead.

You really lose any sensibility whatsoever when you go full-on in "desh protect" mode.

No, she is saying that calling them stupid because of how they vote is racist. She then turns around and calls those who don't vote the way she wants... stupid. She is doing the exact same thing.

You are most certainly the ignorant fuck.

then your an idiot believing in fantasy

Re-read what I posted, fool. I did not say I personally believe that I can make it into the top 2%. I have no faith in my abilities, and am not a risk-taker (I am conservative, in a very real sense). What I said was that this country is better off because people do not follow my example, and leap into risky situations.

Re-read what I posted, fool. I did not say I personally believe that I can make it into the top 2%. I have no faith in my abilities, and am not a risk-taker (I am conservative, in a very real sense). What I said was that this country is better off because people do not follow my example, and leap into risky situations.

Nope, what you said is that America is the country it is because so many believe it. And you are absolutely correct boyo! That's right. First time for everything!

Here's how you know I made an indisputable point.

Oh, yeah - so hard to challenge.

Take an hour off; let your blood pressure go back down. Have a cup of soothing tea (decaf).

Then come back, and read through the argument you & desh are making. And then try to make sense of it.

No, it is not.

Yep, sure is. If you believe that 97% of any race are dumbfucks, you're a racist, who only likes a "few of them because hey, Michael Jordan is totally cool, he's not like the rest". If you believe 3% of any race are dumb fucks, you are just guilty of bad math. Because the number is far higher no matter the race. Most people are dumb.

Yep, sure is. If you believe that 97% of any race are dumbfucks, you're a racist, who only likes a "few of them because hey, Michael Jordan is totally cool, he's not like the rest". If you believe 3% of any race are dumb fucks, you are just guilty of bad math. Because the number is far higher no matter the race. Most people are dumb.

Are most black people dumb, then?

Or does that just apply to the white man?

Oh, yeah - so hard to challenge.

Take an hour off; let your blood pressure go back down. Have a cup of soothing tea (decaf).

Then come back, and read through the argument you & desh are making. And then try to make sense of it.

If you need special teas and blood pressure medication to post here, you should think about therapy. Although, it hasn't done much for SF.

Back