I'm female, should I run?

the question becomes, "will Bobbin be back or is she just going to stay on Howie's board and bask in the glory of her daring invasion?"........

Please do shut the fuck up.

Of course.

WE CERTAINLY can't have any potential new members knowing about the FILTH the Mods ignore by looking the other way.

We CERTAINLY don't want anyone to know that Grind's claim regarding not condoning the nasty things spewed here is just total BS.

Of course. WE CERTAINLY can't have any potential new members knowing about the FILTH the Mods ignore by looking the other way. We CERTAINLY don't want anyone to know that Grind's claim regarding not condoning the nasty things spewed here is just total BS.

Did you know there's a Complaint forum?

Kind of interesting how someone 'new' comes onto the board and says hello and people rush to spill out everything about the board and all personal beefs. I wonder if I go to a new board and introduce myself if I can get a similar response?

Nice to see one of the MODS already engaging in some petty derision!

it's no wonder this place is a cesspool.

Oh, please. What's the point of you posting here any more? Go to any other forum. Sure, they'd ban all the Contras, but you'd face repercussions as well. Maybe you'll find some utopian internet forum that makes your life all sparkles and rainbows. Or maybe you won't.

You could just follow the steps you were given to get off forced ignore. You could launch a DOS attack against the site. You could convince members of stormfront to spam the forum to oblivion. Just stop whining.

isn't it funny how rose, being one of the younger members, understands how the internet works? I honestly think all of us under 30 should have a workshop for the older members here

Last edited:
Back