I'm female, should I run?

In other words, admin and staff are more invested in being right and having the last word than having a healthy, thriving forum. Well, that's their choice. Apparently they just want to atrophy.

Need help finding somewhere more to your liking, or are you another perennial complainer?

If you have the inclination, go back and read Tekkie's first posts when she came here. Eerily similar. It is funny watching all of the eunuch in Scarla's employ that are begging for the Boot's attention. Very cute to watch.

Well exactly she came on here and immediately made a beeline to the Darlaks, same as this one.

In other words, admin and staff are more invested in being right and having the last word than having a healthy, thriving forum.

Well, that's their choice. Apparently they just want to atrophy.

what is your definition of healthy and thriving?

BTW you said you "read a bit" before joining so apparently none of the nonsense swayed you

Something fishy going on here and I am not talking about the smell emanating from Darlas nether region

Bad Lip Reading part duex...

tumblr_m5hz39rzmH1ql8w9uo2_250.gif

Piss Party

Gotcha.

I'll do a bit more reading.

there are many many right wing men here who when they get their asses kicked by facts they attack a females girly parts for getting their asses whipped.

I cant handle that one.

what I don't really like is now the right wing mods here attack us with special powers for kicking their asses

dear fucking idiots what women would join this site after reading for a couple of days how you all treat women?

your chicken shits.

You get rolled over by the facts and blame my inny for the problem.

my inny has nothing to do with how fucking stupid and dick dragging In the dirt you guys here like to be.

that dirt on your dick is your fault you taintwallows

they are tiny dicked chicken shits is what they are.

I kicke their mother loving fucking asses with facts so they insult me and then I kick their mother loving fucking asses with better insults so they ban me from seeing the insults they heap on me.

they have no interests in freedom of speech.

they are right leaning fucking idiots who think they are smart because they don't like other humans.

they are brain damaged and think that makes them more rational.

they in fact are brain damaged and cant have normal relationships with other humans

hey blue bell

that turd helmet Teflon don has been placed on forced ignore by the mods here to me.

In other words he was so fucking sick he kept talking about raping me so how did the mods fix that one?

they banned me from seeing his rape taunts.

gee how fair huh?

can you quote him for me so I can kick his tiny dicked ass

No. I have Teflon Don / ILA on IA, and I don't plan on removing him from it.

And keep up on name changes.
rose2.gif

Back