I'm female, should I run?

So let's recap.

On one hand Desh tells Rose that having me on ignore and she isn't missing anything.

On the other hand Desh is having a meltdown because she is on Forced IA from me.

Why is it lefties hate getting their way?

and thanks for proving that the mods here did nothing to you and are treating me like you did.

they gave you extra powers.

me they stripped of rights everyone else here has.

The right leaning people I know to a man and woman don't have what it takes to play fair.

You fucking will cheat your asses off when given even tiny scraps of power over another person.

your the evil people in this country

What are these special powers that I supposedly have other than being smarter than you?

Desh, he has no special powers. I have been shutting all modifications on and off to do upgrades and fixes, occasionally, if you are on when they are shut off, you would be able to see what he says. Also, one of the Admin team shut off the ignore temporarily to see what would happen, and you simply began the same BS.

If you can't handle acting like an adult, then the ignore will never be removed. As it stands, this stuff goes in the complaint department, not up here.

Desh, he has no special powers. I have been shutting all modifications on and off to do upgrades and fixes, occasionally, if you are on when they are shut off, you would be able to see what he says. Also, one of the Admin team shut off the ignore temporarily to see what would happen, and you simply began the same BS.

If you can't handle acting like an adult, then the ignore will never be removed. As it stands, this stuff goes in the complaint department, not up here.

I really do have special powers

BUT all wholey fucking hell breaks loose when a women says she will fucking KILL someone for trying to hurt her?

you blew it BIG TIME

Back