I'm female, should I run?

Oh, please. What's the point of you posting here any more? Go to any other forum. Sure, they'd ban all the Contras, but you'd face repercussions as well. Maybe you'll find some utopian internet forum that makes your life all sparkles and rainbows. Or maybe you won't.

You could just follow the steps you were given to get off forced ignore. You could launch a DOS attack against the site. You could convince members of stormfront to spam the forum to oblivion. Just stop whining.

Oh, you mean like how the Mods told me if I stopped calling for ILA and BM to be banned they'd stop CENSORING what I can read?

Yeah...they really kept their word regarding that, didn't they?

I haven't called for EITHER to be banned in MONTHS, yet here I am, still being CENSORED.

Oh, you mean like how the Mods told me if I stopped calling for IA and BM to be banned they'd stop CENSORING what I can read?

I haven't called for EITHER to be banned in MONTHS, yet here I am, still being CENSORED.
Dang... and I was counting the time. I told you that if you were able to last three months posting on topic, about the topic rather than people in the threads, and not about your personal "victimhood" I would personally remove the FI. Now I have to start over.

Dang... and I was counting the time. I told you that if you were able to last three months posting on topic, about the topic rather than people in the threads, and not about your personal "victimhood" I would personally remove the FI. Now I have to start over.

:rofl2:

My special powers strike again

Oh, please. What's the point of you posting here any more? Go to any other forum. Sure, they'd ban all the Contras, but you'd face repercussions as well. Maybe you'll find some utopian internet forum that makes your life all sparkles and rainbows. Or maybe you won't.

You could just follow the steps you were given to get off forced ignore. You could launch a DOS attack against the site. You could convince members of stormfront to spam the forum to oblivion. Just stop whining.

Amen!

What.

A.

Surprise.

Am I surprised at all that you Mods would find some way to justify your continued CENSORSHIP?

Once again they move the goal posts to justify their hate for me.

You never mentioned a specific a time period when you originally began censoring what I can read.

No problem...I'll just have to continue pointing out your ridiculous double standard.

Kind of interesting how someone 'new' comes onto the board and says hello and people rush to spill out everything about the board and all personal beefs. I wonder if I go to a new board and introduce myself if I can get a similar response?

Nope. The last time you tried that, I was the only one who even bothered to say hello, and being the asshole that you are, you ignored me there too.

Sorry big guy, but he was on topic.

What happened Rose? This is so out of character for you.
Why didn't you reply to my last post to you?

Well Bobbin ....what do you think of our wonderfully dysfunctional intereweebs family so far? :)

Oh, the usual. Just like every other messed up board out there, only the user names are different. Characters easily recognizable. "She's from so-n-so's board" - Oh yeah. Never heard THAT one before.

Criminy river.

the question becomes, "will Bobbin be back or is she just going to stay on Howie's board and bask in the glory of her daring invasion?"........

If I Google "Howie's board," will I find out where I'm allegedly from?

"Daring invasion?" Really?? You do know this is the internet, right?

I think I missed that. That is f'ing hilarious.

I do have such a way with words. And at the rate he's going, I'll be correct.

Apparently it's part of his sig even. But not the posts where I talk about wanting him to die.

What.

A.

Surprise.

Am I surprised at all that you Mods would find some way to justify your continued CENSORSHIP?

Once again they move the goal posts to justify their hate for me.

You never mentioned a specific a time period when you originally began censoring what I can read.

No problem...I'll just have to continue pointing out your ridiculous double standard.

You just keep starting the clock over and ensuring your Forced IA never goes away.

But keep this up. I am sure that if you just keep employing the same behaviors you are sure to get a different result

Damo is starting to crack. I can feel it. Just double down

mostly its the fact that the "new poster" arrived with a loaded shotgun and an obvious agenda......

I guess you mean she was a liberal when she got here. Indeed, how dare she be so obtuse as to have a political ideology that conflicts with yours right out of the shoot as it were. Shame on her. Whereas when you got here you had never heard the word politics and didn't know what it might mean, did you?

If I Google "Howie's board," will I find out where I'm allegedly from?

"Daring invasion?" Really?? You do know this is the internet, right?

It's not clear what this hypocrite knows! He was supposedly writing a sermon for me today, but I still haven't seen a word.

Back