I'm surprised ABC still airs "Charlie Brown Christmas"

poor little gumby.... you truly are quite sad...

you ask me to prove it, i did, you are too chicken to confront the facts as laid out by MM's own words so you hide in this thread instead of addressing the words MM used....hell, even damo asked MM to stop accusing southern man of pedophilia and damo edited his post, but you can still see it if you click his post...

go on now, go to that thread and see the words, man up

sometimes....... I just can't help myself. I see a chain... I have to pull it.

exactly!

and if I can pull someone's chain by writing something that makes them think that I have accused them of something that I have carefully avoided actually accusing them of, it is even more sweet.:cof1:

So you would never have phone sex with him, but the idea that he wouldn't have it with you would make you call and leave him recorded phone sex?

lol

Darla, I would never, ever look at any naked pictures of you.

lmao

Just wanted to bump this up

you ask me to prove it, i did, you are too chicken to confront the facts as laid out by MM's own words so you hide in this thread instead of addressing the words MM used....hell, even damo asked MM to stop accusing southern man of pedophilia and damo edited his post, but you can still see it if you click his post...

go on now, go to that thread and see the words, man up

so, in other words, your word means nothing. As you have said several times that you are going to drop this idiocy, yet you continue to bring it up.

Poor gumby2. so sad.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn10FF-FQfs&feature=related"]YouTube - Linus Christmas Monologue[/ame]

The problem is, the people who are screaming about how Christmas is endangered are the ones who have forgotten "...and on earth peace, goodwill toward man".

exactly!

and if I can pull someone's chain by writing something that makes them think that I have accused them of something that I have carefully avoided actually accusing them of, it is even more sweet.:cof1:

again the admission that you fully intended southern man to know you were in fact accusing him of molestation...you lying sack of sh***...you can't claim to speak in code when you know the listener will take your words a certain way. you are admitting that you knew full well the intended effect of your words, it matters not the actual words, it is the intent, words mean something preacher. even damo asked you to drop the pedophile talk to southern man.

so, in other words, your word means nothing. As you have said several times that you are going to drop this idiocy, yet you continue to bring it up.

Poor gumby2. so sad.

superfreak is a hypocrite by whining about others continuing this and himself continuing to whine about it...

and gumby2? thats it? thats all you got? :gives:

What?? Thats unamerican! If you don't like Charlie Brown you should be whipped, stripped of your citizenship and burned at the stake. You are going to hell for that!

Ohh well, that is more of an acceptable reason for going to hell than for not choosing to worship God.

I never did like Charlie Brown though. Probably some psychoanalysis there for me I suppose.

Ohh well, that is more of an acceptable reason for going to hell than for not choosing to worship God.

I never did like Charlie Brown though. Probably some psychoanalysis there for me I suppose.

Lucy could help you for 5 cents.

again the admission that you fully intended southern man to know you were in fact accusing him of molestation...you lying sack of sh***...you can't claim to speak in code when you know the listener will take your words a certain way. you are admitting that you knew full well the intended effect of your words, it matters not the actual words, it is the intent, words mean something preacher. even damo asked you to drop the pedophile talk to southern man.

the fact remains, "counselor", I did not accuse him of anything. If what I said made him infer that I had when I had not... that ain't my problem. Buck up... find a new hobby. It's Christmas. If you wanna bash me, go back to DP where you won't have to deal with any feedback. Let's try and stay nice here...OK? "counselor"?

Lucy could help you for 5 cents.

Well that is 4 cents higher than I usually get for my thoughts.
Ohh wait I have to pay 5 cents?

I listened to a show on PBS one time about Charlie brown was the eternal optimist. Always thinking that this time Lucy would not pull the foot ball out of the way and such.

Charlie Brown sux.

I liked it when I was a kid, its was a cartoon with a dog for hells sake.

I later realized that the wise and decent people in it were the males only.
Everyone in it is flawed but the females are not very likable and are vain and cruel.

The little red haired girl he likes is never really fleshed out.

Its as if Shultzs thinks that good females are just a fantasy.

I liked it when I was a kid, its was a cartoon with a dog for hells sake.

I later realized that the wise and decent people in it were the males only.
Everyone in it is flawed but the females are not very likable and are vain and cruel.

The little red haired girl he likes is never really fleshed out.

Its as if Shultzs thinks that good females are just a fantasy.

No wonder I always like that cartoon.

the fact remains, "counselor", I did not accuse him of anything. If what I said made him infer that I had when I had not... that ain't my problem. Buck up... find a new hobby. It's Christmas. If you wanna bash me, go back to DP where you won't have to deal with any feedback. Let's try and stay nice here...OK? "counselor"?

liar...why do you keep mentioning my personal information on this site, i thought that was against the rules....and liar, you don't own this site so you have absolutely zero say in what i do here. got it, good.

and i am not bashing you, i am showing you the truth and am showing your friends here the truth. interesting you see the truth as bashing you.

you gave him bait, you knew he would know you were accusing him, you are guilty as charged. you are the lowest scum on the earth "preacher" by playing this lying semantics game when you knew full well southern man would take your words as accusing him of molestation AND your words were the EXACT same words you had previously used when you accused him molestating little boys on ski trips. even damo asked you to stop accusing him of pedophilia.

why do you live a double life?

Back