It Begins: Journalists start admitting Trump-Russia conspiracy was a fabricated lie

The first picture is me...seven years ago...when I was 75. The second one was taken 6 months ago. I am not a grumpy old-timer...nothing to be grumpy about. I am just an old-timer.

100-1132.jpg

100-3341.jpg

You've aged well, old timer regardless of the cigars.

The moral here is to be rich.

The 12th Amendment to the Constitution mandates the Electoral College.

There was proof that crooked Hillary exposed classified state secrets, a crime.

On the last. so did at least one trumpf, we are informed, and it's a silly worked-up nonsense at best. Your Constitution once permitted slavery, and your God didn't write it: change it for something democratic. If you want to be thick and rich, take care - you might end up a second Trumpf, if he has any real money!

Stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

I can compare Tiger Woods and Babe Ruth. Both were stars in their given fields...But Tiger cannot hit home runs or pitch in the majors like Babe could...and I doubt the Babe could dominate a golf course the way Tiger could.

The SUPPORTERS of Adolf Hitler were supporting a person who did things to embarrass and destroy his country...just as the SUPPORTERS of Donald Trump are supporting a person who is doing things to embarrass and destroy our country.

They are indeed. Start practicing them. They will improve you.

No. I always get out of bed on the same side...but some days I have a bigger smile on my face than others. Mostly I get up to a feeling of "get out there and enjoy the day to the best degree possible." At 82...no telling how many more will come along.

Great.

Our wall oven went last week...and over the week-end I yanked it for the new one that will be delivered late this week. That meant I could not make the pizza I usually make for football games.

100-2419.jpg

But things will be in order for next weeks games.
The pizza looks fabulous.

You've aged well, old timer regardless of the cigars.

Thank you, Earl.

The cigars bring enjoyment that cannot be described. A snifter of cognac and a cigar after a meal for an old timer is what a hot young nymphomaniac is to a much younger man.

Thank you, Earl.

The cigars bring enjoyment that cannot be described. A snifter of cognac and a cigar after a meal for an old timer is what a hot young nymphomaniac is to a much younger man.

De nada.

My father smoked and drank for 65 years . He died at the age of 82 (your age). Lol

I have never smoked and occasionally have a glass of white wine or Sherry. I have been to the home of Sherry, Jerez de la Frontera, in southern Spain. Andalusia...I lived in Seville for three years.

Hey, BTO. Who are you picking in big game tonight? The line is Alabama by 5. I say Alabama by 3.

Please read carefully:

"Those who supported A.H. supported the murder of 6 million Jews and the illegal annexation of most of Europe and an attempt to rule the world."

This is known as a truism.

Please read carefully:

What you posted is known as a fallacy.

The likelihood is that only a small fraction of Germans or even Nazis knew about the extermination of Jews when it happened in 1942-44. They certainly weren't asked to approve it. The activists who carried it out concealed it precisely because they knew it would not be approved of.

Now you will say: but they approved of annexing most of Europe, etc. Possibly - in some cases even probably - but it happened in 1939-45 when Hitler's megalomania was taking off, and nobody asked the people to approve it.

I am not a Nazi apologist, far from it, but I believe in trying to understand what happened, not spouting glib "truisms".

Please read carefully:

What you posted is known as a fallacy.

The likelihood is that only a small fraction of Germans or even Nazis knew about the extermination of Jews when it happened in 1942-44. They certainly weren't asked to approve it. The activists who carried it out concealed it precisely because they knew it would not be approved of.

Now you will say: but they approved of annexing most of Europe, etc. Possibly - in some cases even probably - but it happened in 1939-45 when Hitler's megalomania was taking off, and nobody asked the people to approve it.

I am not a Nazi apologist, far from it, but I believe in trying to understand what happened, not spouting glib "truisms".
Truisms are never glib, that is the nature of truisms.

"Those who supported A.H. supported the murder of 6 million Jews and the illegal annexation of most of Europe and an attempt to rule the world."

They supported this wittingly or unwittingly. There was no way to conceal the atrocities. Not all knew but many did.

Of course, I have already said, in the first sentence, that the annexation of most of Europe etc.

Hey, BTO. Who are you picking in big game tonight? The line is Alabama by 5. I say Alabama by 3.

'Bama looks to me to be a sure winner.

The question now is...who has the prettier cheerleaders. I've always been partial to USC's...but both the Tides' and Tigers' are major league.

Looking forward to the game no matter what. (I've got no bets in on this one.)

'Bama looks to me to be a sure winner.

The question now is...who has the prettier cheerleaders. I've always been partial to USC's...but both the Tides' and Tigers' are major league.

Looking forward to the game no matter what. (I've got no bets in on this one.)

I have no bets either. I believe that Alabama could beat our Falcons. Lol

Spring Training starts in about a month. Best game on earth. I played in college. Second base, with the spike scars to prove it.

Back