I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
petty bullshit? who is questioning WHOSE military service?

who is calling WHOM a liar?

petty bullshit?

look in the mirror counselor.

liar, i did not question your service, i questioned what you claim happened to you during your service.....

thank you for conceding the point on why i have reason to doubt your claims, smart choice.

Thanks for searching the database and making the prediction of my previous post ring true. :)

Sorry you post still does not ring true. Your post was about what I wished and it was wrong.

What I wished was that you would post the truth. You have made fun of peoples service because they were in the Navy and not on the ground in the conflict. And you do that while never having had the nads to sign up and serve on your own.

liar, i did not question your service, i questioned what you claim happened to you during your service.....

thank you for conceding the point on why i have reason to doubt your claims, smart choice.

I do not think you have any reason to doubt my claims...

are you saying that you believe me when I tell you that I served on the ground in Lebanon...but you do NOT believe me when I tell you what happened there?

That makes no sense. Given that you believe the former, what rational reason do you have for not believing the latter?

Last edited:
The New and Old Testaments are tied together. Your argument is with the scholars that I quoted, preacher. :pke:

How are the Ecclesiastes passages that you mistakenly listed immediately after typing "New Testament" TIED to those passages from Mark and Romans? If you can't explain it, why did you post it?

Sorry you post still does not ring true. Your post was about what I wished and it was wrong.

What I wished was that you would post the truth. You have made fun of peoples service because they were in the Navy and not on the ground in the conflict. And you do that while never having had the nads to sign up and serve on your own.
Again, the truth is that it wasn't lack of balls but listening to advice from my liberal brother and friends back when I was of age. I wish I had served, it would have been good for me as well as my country but I can't change the past. What I have done is corrected my affiliation from moderate democrat to conservative republican and I take advice from liberals like yourself and maineman and shove it back up your asses where it belongs. *shrug*

How are the Ecclesiastes passages that you mistakenly listed immediately after typing "New Testament" TIED to those passages from Mark and Romans? If you can't explain it, why did you post it?
Perhaps you can explain how the scholars that I quoted were wrong preacher. You can do that while you're explaining how you condone homosexuality and abortion. :pke:

Again, the truth is that it wasn't lack of balls but listening to advice from my liberal brother and friends back when I was of age. I wish I had served, it would have been good for me as well as my country but I can't change the past. What I have done is corrected my affiliation from moderate democrat to conservative republican and I take advice from liberals like yourself and maineman and shove it back up your asses where it belongs. *shrug*

So you still avoid commenting on the fact that you have made fun of two different people's service because they were in the Navy.

Not a surprise. *shrug*

Perhaps you can explain how the scholars that I quoted were wrong preacher. You can do that while you're explaining how you condone homosexuality and abortion. :pke:

the scholars that you quoted said nothing about Paul or Jesus advocating or even mentioning war in any way. You thought you were posting passages from Romans and Mark and have been tapdancing ever since.

Cry me a river. Like the Navy is scared. *shrug*

No tears from me. I am certain that the honorable men & women of the U.S.Navy wouldn't care about the opinion of someone who couldn't muster the guts to serve but can make fun of those who did.

Oh but I am sure it was just a personal attack on maineman afterall. *shrug*

I do not think you have any reason to doubt my claims...

are you saying that you believe me when I tell you that I served on the ground in Lebanon...but you do NOT believe me when I tell you what happened there?

That makes no sense. Given that you believe the former, what rational reason do you have for not believing the latter?

you've provided some amount of proof to the former, zero as to the former. you have lied in the past, and i suspect much of what you say. not all, but much. it is easy in this case as i do not recall you ever mentioning these alleged kidnappings and all of a sudden you mention them in retort to someone claiming you did not see action. you were there in an unarmed monitoring situation, yet you somehow repeatedly get kidnapped and held hostage....and you stay there and continue to have dinner with them and stay at their houses, all the while getting kidnapped and held hostage

doesn't pass my smell test, especially given your past lies

the scholars that you quoted said nothing about Paul or Jesus advocating or even mentioning war in any way. You thought you were posting passages from Romans and Mark and have been tapdancing ever since.
Again, the quotes reference Mark and Romans, by someone who has a scholarly interpretation. You interpret the Bible differently, oddly, incorrectly, just like you interpret the Bible to approve of gay marriage and abortion. *shrug*

So it is to you, Preacher?

It's well known that anyone who feels the need to enlist in the Military for later political gain will choose the Navy because its the safest route- just ask John Kerry. :pke:

Its even safer to just stay home though, huh?

I am sure the sailors on the USS Cole might argue your point.

No tears from me. I am certain that the honorable men & women of the U.S.Navy wouldn't care about the opinion of someone who couldn't muster the guts to serve but can make fun of those who did.

Oh but I am sure it was just a personal attack on maineman afterall. *shrug*
Anyone who has accused me in person of not having guts has been corrected. *shrug*

So it is to you, Preacher?

It's well known that anyone who feels the need to enlist in the Military for later political gain will choose the Navy because its the safest route- just ask John Kerry.

I'll hold my service up against cowards like you who were too chickenshit to put yourself in harm's way in any capacity any day.

Safe? staying at home and being a brave patriot by paying your income taxes....now that is the definition of safe, isn't it?

you've provided some amount of proof to the former, zero as to the former. you have lied in the past, and i suspect much of what you say. not all, but much. it is easy in this case as i do not recall you ever mentioning these alleged kidnappings and all of a sudden you mention them in retort to someone claiming you did not see action. you were there in an unarmed monitoring situation, yet you somehow repeatedly get kidnapped and held hostage....and you stay there and continue to have dinner with them and stay at their houses, all the while getting kidnapped and held hostage

doesn't pass my smell test, especially given your past lies

your "smell test"? screw you, counselor... your nose is so full of caca, I wouldn't trust your sense of smell to find your way out of the outhouse. I have not told any past lies. I served in Southern Lebanon for a year and in Beirut for a year. I had many wonderful interactions with lebanese who were only concerned about living their lives and keeping their businesses operating. I also spent many hours trying to get warring factions on all sides of the conflict to stop shooting at one another. I was held hijacked and held hostage on three different occasions by different muslim factions (PLO twice and Murabitoon once)

You have no reason to denigrate that record of service other than your pathetic irrational hatred of me... why? I dunno... maybe because my father was a successful attorney and you are not? Only you can say.

Again, the quotes reference Mark and Romans, by someone who has a scholarly interpretation. You interpret the Bible differently, oddly, incorrectly, just like you interpret the Bible to approve of gay marriage and abortion. *shrug*

so...you cannot explain why you posted passages from Ecclesiastes that you claim "reference" Mark and Romans.... you have no idea what the passages from Mark and Romans actually say, and you are incapable of showing any reference to Ecclesiastes from either of them.

Basically, you cut and pasted a section from a website and have ZERO understanding what it is that you pasted.

Have I got that about right? If not... please feel free to demonstrate your understand of the issue by highlighting the "references" to Ecclesiastes in those two new testament passages.

I'll wait and, no doubt, enjoy your tapdancing avoidance. coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back