I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
your "smell test"? screw you, counselor... your nose is so full of caca, I wouldn't trust your sense of smell to find your way out of the outhouse. I have not told any past lies. I served in Southern Lebanon for a year and in Beirut for a year. I had many wonderful interactions with lebanese who were only concerned about living their lives and keeping their businesses operating. I also spent many hours trying to get warring factions on all sides of the conflict to stop shooting at one another. I was held hijacked and held hostage on three different occasions by different muslim factions (PLO twice and Murabitoon once)

You have no reason to denigrate that record of service other than your pathetic irrational hatred of me... why? I dunno... maybe because my father was a successful attorney and you are not? Only you can say.

since you force my hand....are you claiming that you have not lied, never claimed to not be someone....really

oh yay, more of this irrational hatred nonsense you keep repeating and more your dad was a good attorney and i'm not. i really don't care what a lying preacher who tells women they have cum dripping down their legs WHILE you brag you are preparing YOUR SERMON.... is in any position to judge my accomplishments. since you really have no idea whether or not i am successful, your saying i am not is the SAME as me doubting your kidnappings. apparently it is wrong for me but right for you. more intellectual dishonesty MD

since you force my hand....are you claiming that you have not lied, never claimed to not be someone....really

oh yay, more of this irrational hatred nonsense you keep repeating and more your dad was a good attorney and i'm not. i really don't care what a lying preacher who tells women they have cum dripping down their legs WHILE you brag you are preparing YOUR SERMON.... is in any position to judge my accomplishments. since you really have no idea whether or not i am successful, your saying i am not is the SAME as me doubting your kidnappings. apparently it is wrong for me but right for you. more intellectual dishonesty MD

and yet, you whine when I question YOUR credentials while, all the while, questioning mine. what is good for the goose is good for the gander, counselor. You are the one who has called me a liar and drunk and delusional... if you don't like being talked to like that, you ought not to talk to other people like that.... you pissant excuse for an attorney.:pke:

and yet, you whine when I question YOUR credentials while, all the while, questioning mine. what is good for the goose is good for the gander, counselor. You are the one who has called me a liar and drunk and delusional... if you don't like being talked to like that, you ought not to talk to other people like that.... you pissant excuse for an attorney.:pke:

as i said, under the law you have cut off any privilege, in order to defend myself against your accusations. you cannot hide behind some privilege and continue to lie. the privilege was not created for that purpose. i suggest you read up on the privilege. you've made it necessary and appropriate for that privilege to be broken. i am truly saddened, but after talking with other attorney's about privilege, i have learned that sometimes, you need to defend yourself against liars like you......

maineman admitted to me some time ago that all the while he denied being moderate democrat at another board, he is in fact moderate democrat.

that is his "big" lie....whoooppeee....but a lie, he denied it over and over, but he is in fact moderate democrat per his words. worthless, yes.....to his veracity....priceless

as i said, under the law you have cut off any privilege, in order to defend myself against your accusations. you cannot hide behind some privilege and continue to lie. the privilege was not created for that purpose. i suggest you read up on the privilege. you've made it necessary and appropriate for that privilege to be broken. i am truly saddened, but after talking with other attorney's about privilege, i have learned that sometimes, you need to defend yourself against liars like you......

maineman admitted to me some time ago that all the while he denied being moderate democrat at another board, he is in fact moderate democrat.

that is his "big" lie....whoooppeee....but a lie, he denied it over and over, but he is in fact moderate democrat per his words. worthless, yes.....to his veracity....priceless

sow the wind, yurt....reap the whirlwind. I needed to capture the text of that post for the benefit of some of your SLO colleagues... before you had second thoughts and edited it.

you are now a proven liar.

Last edited:
so...you cannot explain why you posted passages from Ecclesiastes that you claim "reference" Mark and Romans.... you have no idea what the passages from Mark and Romans actually say, and you are incapable of showing any reference to Ecclesiastes from either of them.

Basically, you cut and pasted a section from a website and have ZERO understanding what it is that you pasted.

Have I got that about right? If not... please feel free to demonstrate your understand of the issue by highlighting the "references" to Ecclesiastes in those two new testament passages.

I'll wait and, no doubt, enjoy your tapdancing avoidance. coward.
Actually, the issue here is your misunderstanding of the scholarly reference. Again I'm not surprised. *shrug*

I'll hold my service up against cowards like you who were too chickenshit to put yourself in harm's way in any capacity any day.

Safe? staying at home and being a brave patriot by paying your income taxes....now that is the definition of safe, isn't it?
Again, it's well known that anyone who feels the need to enlist in the Military for later political gain will choose the Navy because its the safest route. It's also safer than being a man of the same age in many American cities. *shrug*

Couldn't have been. Maineman is no moderate!

You all lose, I win. Neener-neener! :tongout:

Actually. the issue here is that you think that you know more about scripture than the biblical scholars that I quoted. *shrug*

again:
what do the two passages from Ecclesiastes have to do with the New Testament... and what do the two named passages from Mark and Romans have to do with those two verses from Ecclesiastes?

If you can't answer those questions, then you probably ought not to be posting snippets from webpages that you do not understand.

again:
what do the two passages from Ecclesiastes have to do with the New Testament... and what do the two named passages from Mark and Romans have to do with those two verses from Ecclesiastes?

If you can't answer those questions, then you probably ought not to be posting snippets from webpages that you do not understand.
Again, take it up with the scholars who wrote it.

And again, how do you justify promoting homosexuality and abortion? If you can't answer those questions, then you probably ought not to be preaching at a Christian church.

Again, take it up with the scholars who wrote it.

And again, how do you justify promoting homosexuality and abortion? If you can't answer those questions, then you probably ought not to be preaching at a Christian church.

I am taking it up with you. You were the one who posted it.

again...I have read the entire page here:

http://www.heartlight.org/prayerforthenation/prayandfast.html

the "scholars" who created that page made NO assertions that the passages from Mark and Romans referenced Ecclesiastes in any way. They were merely using Ecclesiastes as a jumping off point for their discussion. Nowhere in that page does it suggest that Mark or Romans refer to Ecclesiastes in any way.

And again... I do not promote either homosexuality or abortion.

Now... when will you get off the dime and tell me why you posted two Old Testament verses immediately after the words "New Testament"?

I am taking it up with you. You were the one who posted it.

again...I have read the entire page here:

http://www.heartlight.org/prayerforthenation/prayandfast.html

the "scholars" who created that page made NO assertions that the passages from Mark and Romans referenced Ecclesiastes in any way. They were merely using Ecclesiastes as a jumping off point for their discussion. Nowhere in that page does it suggest that Mark or Romans refer to Ecclesiastes in any way.

And again... I do not promote either homosexuality or abortion.

Now... when will you get off the dime and tell me why you posted two Old Testament verses immediately after the words "New Testament"?

Again, take it up with the scholars who wrote it. Then tell us how being willing to marrying gays in your church isn't promoting homosexuality, preacher, and voting for liberal Democrat candidates isn't promoting abortion, Yellow Dog.

Again, take it up with the scholars who wrote it. Then tell us how being willing to marrying gays in your church isn't promoting homosexuality, preacher, and voting for liberal Democrat candidates isn't promoting abortion, Yellow Dog.

I guess we're done. You can't explain the post you made... you can't show the connection between the Ecclesiastes verses and the cites from Mark and Romans... and you can't admit that you screwed up.

pathetic.

I say again...I don't PROMOTE either of those activities.

No one ever asked me to raise my hand, dummy.

So why not tell us the story of you and the mid east guy and all that kissing that you did? :pke:
So no recruiter ever came to your school, nobody ever heard of a military recruiter in your neck of the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back