I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, the rights are there RIGHT NOW fucking retard. Washington State has given almost all the rights of married couples to couples joined in civil unions. Now people are trying to take away CIVIL RIGHTS from homosexuals and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH MARRIAGE.

It's 100 percent hate.

i thought we were talking about gay marriage (CA issue)....my mistake for jumping in the middle of the conversation re: people taking away rights that exist....i'm not aware of that and i do not support that.

this from a proven liar. LOL!!!!

like I said, if you believe that I served in the UN in Lebanon, why would you not believe the rest of it? other than you just want to be a little prick?

groan....of course because it continually is proven you are a liar you have to call me one....

i've already told you why i don't trust you....you continue to make shit up...you, in the past have railed against people that do exactly what you are doing now, you railed against them for not accepting your reasons and called them liars....your very post above is another example of your dishonesty maineman....

unfortunately your father is no longer with us, if he was, i'm sure we could dispense with you and i could have honest and intellectual debates with him....

groan....of course because it continually is proven you are a liar you have to call me one....

i've already told you why i don't trust you....you continue to make shit up...you, in the past have railed against people that do exactly what you are doing now, you railed against them for not accepting your reasons and called them liars....your very post above is another example of your dishonesty maineman....

unfortunately your father is no longer with us, if he was, i'm sure we could dispense with you and i could have honest and intellectual debates with him....

what have I made up? name one thing.

what have I made up? name one thing.

easy....

that i'm a proven liar....your dad is a better attorney....

lies....that you're not moderate democrat and that you've never lied :)

i'm sure you've made up other stuff, like your kidnappings, but i can't prove that...and like i said, it is just my opinion that you're making it up...stop being a whiney little boy just because someone doesn't believe you....

come out from behind daddy's leg and act like a grown up. stop using your dad to insult others, it truly makes you look like a moron...that you have to use daddy to put someone else down....my daddy can kick your daddy's ass.....what are you 5?

easy....

that i'm a proven liar....your dad is a better attorney....

lies....that you're not moderate democrat and that you've never lied :)

i'm sure you've made up other stuff, like your kidnappings, but i can't prove that...and like i said, it is just my opinion that you're making it up...stop being a whiney little boy just because someone doesn't believe you....

come out from behind daddy's leg and act like a grown up. stop using your dad to insult others, it truly makes you look like a moron...that you have to use daddy to put someone else down....my daddy can kick your daddy's ass.....what are you 5?

you said I continue to make shit up. You are a liar, and we both know that I can prove that... with a cut and paste from one of your PM's.... I certainly don't need to make up that my father was a better attorney. I am not hiding behind my dad at all... and you say "I'm SURE you've made up other stuff".
I say: Prove it or retract asshole. I don't make shit up...I don't make shit up about my family, or my job... and I certainly don't make shit up about my military service.

Aren't you even the one who started the thread about it? Yeah, I think you were.

http://www.justplainpolitics.com/gr...me-sex-t19000.html?t=19000&highlight=petition

Yet you weren't aware of it. HMMM. Not a very good attorney are you?

are you fucking stupid? i admit i did not know exactly what subject you were talking about and you come at me with this moronic BS....good lord, as i said i thought you were talking about gay rights as it pertained to california law stupid....i jumped in the middle, i did not read every post....

what more do you want? oh noze, yurt did not read every single post on this forum, ergo, he must be a bad attorney....what do you do....you want to sling stuff about my professional abilities, let's hear what you do

idiot

are you fucking stupid? i admit i did not know exactly what subject you were talking about and you come at me with this moronic BS....good lord, as i said i thought you were talking about gay rights as it pertained to california law stupid....i jumped in the middle, i did not read every post....

what more do you want? oh noze, yurt did not read every single post on this forum, ergo, he must be a bad attorney....what do you do....you want to sling stuff about my professional abilities, let's hear what you do

idiot

LOL

You said you weren't aware of any such thing happening and you didn't support it, but there you are making a thread about it a couple weeks ago.

my thread was about outing people....idiot

oh noze, yurt did not remember the exact details of that story, oh noze, yurt doesn't live on this forum, oh noze, what a lousy attorney he must be....i forgot, wholly AFING crap

dude, get a life

and what profession are you? you want to rag on my abilities.....let's hear yours....i don't run around the board bragging about my job, maineman brags about it..... but since you want to make this personal....come on, step up big guy.....i'm sure you and maineman, together, might just beat his daddy...

another pithy debate with IBstuckonstupid who is obviously to chicken to give out his profession....

no wonder you and maineman are such good buddies and share my PM's....

another pithy debate with IBstuckonstupid who is obviously to chicken to give out his profession....

no wonder you and maineman are such good buddies and share my PM's....

I think he nailed you dead to rights, counselor. You claimed not to know anything about the issue, but clearly, you were lying.

Like I said. you're a liar.

and, apparently, a terrible attorney

I have never PROMOTED either activity. that's a fact.
You're a preacher in lib church. Agreeing to marry two gays is promoting homosexuality. If a pregnant girl comes to you for council and you tell her that abortion is her choice then you promoted abortion. *shrug*

You're a preacher in lib church. Agreeing to marry two gays is promoting homosexuality. If a pregnant girl comes to you for council and you tell her that abortion is her choice then you promoted abortion. *shrug*

I have done neither of those things. what else ya got, asshole?

either show where I have PROMOTED either of those activities or STFU.

douchebag.

I have done neither of those things. what else ya got, asshole?

either show where I have PROMOTED either of those activities or STFU.

douchebag.
Only because you haven't yet had the chance yet. Do you deny that you would do these things if the opportunity arose? :pke:

Only because you haven't yet had the chance yet. Do you deny that you would do these things if the opportunity arose? :pke:

I do not deny that I would marry two gay people if and when the law becomes effective in Maine and if and when my church votes to authorize such services.

That is not synonymous with "promoting homosexuality".

I would NEVER suggest abortion as the preferred alternative for any woman. I would leave that decision to her and her physician, where it belongs.

I certainly have never nor will ever PROMOTE abortion.

what else ya got? If that's it, I guess we're all done JPP ****** :pke:

I do not deny that I would marry two gay people if and when the law becomes effective in Maine and if and when my church votes to authorize such services.

That is not synonymous with "promoting homosexuality".

I would NEVER suggest abortion as the preferred alternative for any woman. I would leave that decision to her and her physician, where it belongs.

I certainly have never nor will ever PROMOTE abortion.

what else ya got? If that's it, I guess we're all done JPP ****** :pke:
LOL first you say that you have never promoted it then you admit that you would if you had the chance but that its not actual promotion of these sins.

Preacher explain to me how marrying to gays isn't promoting homosexuality, and how a preacher informing a pregnant teen that it is merely her choice to abort her baby isn't promoting abortion. *shrug*

LOL first you say that you have never promoted it then you admit that you would if you had the chance but that its not actual promotion of these sins.

Preacher explain to me how marrying to gays isn't promoting homosexuality, and how a preacher informing a pregnant teen that it is merely her choice to abort her baby isn't promoting abortion. *shrug*

I have never promoted homosexuality and I do not believe that marrying two previously avowed homosexuals is "promoting" homosexuality in any way. It has nothing to do with "promoting" a sexual preference.

I would NOT advocate abortion to any teen... I would tell her to see her doctor and consult with her parents. I would never "promote" abortion.

I have never promoted homosexuality and I do not believe that marrying two previously avowed homosexuals is "promoting" homosexuality in any way. It has nothing to do with "promoting" a sexual preference.

I would NOT advocate abortion to any teen... I would tell her to see her doctor and consult with her parents. I would never "promote" abortion.

Again, how is marrying gays not promoting homosexuality?

How is supporting a political party and a President that advocates abortion on demand including letting victims of botched abortions die not promoting abortion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back