I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, how is marrying gays not promoting homosexuality?

How is supporting a political party and a President that advocates abortion on demand including letting victims of botched abortions die not promoting abortion?

how is marrying gays PROMOTING homosexuality? Do you think that, by marrying two men who are in a committed relationship, I am telling otherwise heterosexual boys and men that being homosexual is a BETTER thing to be than heterosexual? Do you think that, if I were to refuse to perform the ceremony should my church approve it and it does become law, that gay couples would stop being gay?

Marrying them in no way PROMOTES their sexual preference.

Regarding your question concerning abortion, I am not a one issue voter. I vote for the candidate that best addresses all of my concerns...I vote for the candidate who stands on the platform that contains more of my beliefs than the other one. I do NOT promote abortion.

you lose "southern man"*

*that's code, you know!

Again, how is marrying gays not promoting homosexuality?

How is supporting a political party and a President that advocates abortion on demand including letting victims of botched abortions die not promoting abortion?

we have this thing called separation of church and state.
IT'S A FUCKING COMIC BOOK

how is marrying gays PROMOTING homosexuality? Do you think that, by marrying two men who are in a committed relationship, I am telling otherwise heterosexual boys and men that being homosexual is a BETTER thing to be than heterosexual? Do you think that, if I were to refuse to perform the ceremony should my church approve it and it does become law, that gay couples would stop being gay?

Marrying them in no way PROMOTES their sexual preference.

Regarding your question concerning abortion, I am not a one issue voter. I vote for the candidate that best addresses all of my concerns...I vote for the candidate who stands on the platform that contains more of my beliefs than the other one. I do NOT promote abortion.

you lose "southern man"*

*that's code, you know!
Twisted logic on your part. Marrying gays in a church tells the couple and the community that homosexuality isn't a sin and it clearly is, which damns them to hell. And you are damned by promoting this sin.

You are a Yellow Dog by your admission, therefore vote for the Democrat candidate regardless of position. Abortion on demand is part of the Democrat mantra, therefor you promote abortion by promoting Democrats.

*shrug*

Twisted logic on your part. Marrying gays in a church tells the couple and the community that homosexuality isn't a sin and it clearly is, which damns them to hell. And you are damned by promoting this sin.

You are a Yellow Dog by your admission, therefore vote for the Democrat candidate regardless of position. Abortion on demand is part of the Democrat mantra, therefor you promote abortion by promoting Democrats.

*shrug*

My denomination disagrees with your interpretation. Again... I do not PROMOTE homosexuality. And I do not care one iota about your thoughts concerning the state of my salvation. I continue to pray for yours, however.

I vote for democrats because I believe in the vast majority of their platform. I do not, however, personally promote abortion.

sorry.

My denomination disagrees with your interpretation. Again... I do not PROMOTE homosexuality. And I do not care one iota about your thoughts concerning the state of my salvation. I continue to pray for yours, however.

I vote for democrats because I believe in the vast majority of their platform. I do not, however, personally promote abortion.

sorry.
No reason to apologize. I realize that your denomination promotes homosexuality and abortion because of their liberal stance and by association you do too.

No reason to apologize. I realize that your denomination promotes homosexuality and abortion because of their liberal stance and by association you do too.

you are misguided, but willfully so, so any further attempts to inform you are as fruitless as those that have gone before.

carry on with you hate and your bigotry and intolerance... they will serve you well in Hell.

How ironic; praying for me to go to hell. Your hate strengthens me. :)

I don't pray for you to go to Hell... I happen to believe that that is where you are headed, however.

Interestingly enough, I find your hatred invigorating and rejuvenating in many ways.

It certainly makes me firmer in my convictions, that's for sure!

I don't pray for you to go to Hell... I happen to believe that that is where you are headed, however.

Interestingly enough, I find your hatred invigorating and rejuvenating in many ways.

It certainly makes me firmer in my convictions, that's for sure!
The Southern Man is well pleased that you have convicted yourself to hell due to your promotion of homosexuality and abortion. :)

but its ok to tell someone they are headed to hell....

you, sir, are a hypocrite

I believer that SM is headed for hell....no one can be that hard hearted and that intolerant and that filled with hatred for anyone who doesn't believe exactly like he believes and still make it into heaven, imho.

How's the coffee at the B&B?:cof1:

I believer that SM is headed for hell....no one can be that hard hearted and that intolerant and that filled with hatred for anyone who doesn't believe exactly like he believes and still make it into heaven, imho.

how are those lies about being kidnapped in your alleged service to this country coming along? worked out all the kinks....

He's got a point about abortion, though. I honestly don't see how the few liberals that believe in God are going to get around that rather large gap.

But hey, you're open and lighthearted when you aren't engaged in mass murder.

Spoken like a true Yellow Dog hypocrite. *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back