I've noticed a new attitude with main stream Republicans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No one ever asked me to raise my hand, dummy.

So why not tell us the story of you and the mid east guy and all that kissing that you did? :pke:

you weren't aware of the need for brave men and women to serve in our armed forces?

why don't you tell us the story of how you rationalized calling yourself a patriot for paying your taxes.... hero boy?

I guess we're done. You can't explain the post you made... you can't show the connection between the Ecclesiastes verses and the cites from Mark and Romans... and you can't admit that you screwed up.

pathetic.

I say again...I don't PROMOTE either of those activities.

You've got a different interpretation of the bible than the scholars that I quoted as evidenced by your promotion, as a preacher, of homosexuality and abortion. *shrug*

you weren't aware of the need for brave men and women to serve in our armed forces?

why don't you tell us the story of how you rationalized calling yourself a patriot for paying your taxes.... hero boy?
I never called myself a hero for paying taxes, but you can ask your hero Joe Biden how much of a patriot I am for paying up to 1/2 my income. *shrug*

lies.

I have never once, as a preacher, promoted either.
I see a typical maineman qualifier there; "as a preacher", as well as a lie, since you stated in this forum that you would perform a marriage ceremony on gays, and have actively supported pro-abortion candidates, in fact voted for Obama who advocates killing babies born alive after botched abortions.

Explain to me how that is not support of homosexuality and abortion. *shrug*

I see a typical maineman qualifier there; "as a preacher", as well as a lie, since you stated in this forum that you would perform a marriage ceremony on gays, and have actively supported pro-abortion candidates, in fact voted for Obama who advocates killing babies born alive after botched abortions.

Explain to me how that is not support of homosexuality and abortion. *shrug*

I have never PROMOTED either activity. that's a fact.

My guess is SM doesn't know the difference. One can easily support abortion choice rights without "promoting" abortion. Same with homosexual rights, etc. One things conservatives LOVE to do is play with words by ignoring their real meanings. Dixie's legendary at doing this.

It does seem to me, however, that in responding to him you were doing a disservice to yourself as well as the gay community by failing to acknowledge the difference. Saying you don't "promote" homosexuality without clearing up the fact that you support full and equal rights for homosexuals only plays into his hand a little too conveniently.

My guess is SM doesn't know the difference. One can easily support abortion choice rights without "promoting" abortion. Same with homosexual rights, etc. One things conservatives LOVE to do is play with words by ignoring their real meanings. Dixie's legendary at doing this.

It does seem to me, however, that in responding to him you were doing a disservice to yourself as well as the gay community by failing to acknowledge the difference. Saying you don't "promote" homosexuality without clearing up the fact that you support full and equal rights for homosexuals only plays into his hand a little too conveniently.

SM is well aware of my position on homoexuality. He is of the "belief" that one cannot be a Christian clergy and also support the rights of gays and lesbians. I hold him in my prayers and hope that God softens his heart.

SM is well aware of my position on homoexuality. He is of the "belief" that one cannot be a Christian clergy and also support the rights of gays and lesbians. I hold him in my prayers and hope that God softens his heart.

I'll never understand the bigotry. People say that word gets used too much, but honestly when you're on the side of people working to pass a referendum that takes away rights from gays in civil unions, there's no other appropriate word for it. When you can't point to "sanctity or marriage" or anything like that and you're still trying to take away the rights of gays, it's about hate 100 percent, and it's inexcusable.

your "smell test"? screw you, counselor... your nose is so full of caca, I wouldn't trust your sense of smell to find your way out of the outhouse. I have not told any past lies. I served in Southern Lebanon for a year and in Beirut for a year. I had many wonderful interactions with lebanese who were only concerned about living their lives and keeping their businesses operating. I also spent many hours trying to get warring factions on all sides of the conflict to stop shooting at one another. I was held hijacked and held hostage on three different occasions by different muslim factions (PLO twice and Murabitoon once)

You have no reason to denigrate that record of service other than your pathetic irrational hatred of me... why? I dunno... maybe because my father was a successful attorney and you are not? Only you can say.

you must be a real loser to have to use your daddy as a whipping stick against me.....your daddy is no longer with us and i'm sure when he started he was in a similar boat and as time went on he became more successful, as will i. don't worry, i don't expect you to understand....

:rolleyes:

I'll never understand the bigotry. People say that word gets used too much, but honestly when you're on the side of people working to pass a referendum that takes away rights from gays in civil unions, there's no other appropriate word for it. When you can't point to "sanctity or marriage" or anything like that and you're still trying to take away the rights of gays, it's about hate 100 percent, and it's inexcusable.

the rights were never there to begin with....and if a law is unconstitutional, it is unconstitutional. you don't like it, change it within the confines of the constitution.

you must be a real loser to have to use your daddy as a whipping stick against me.....your daddy is no longer with us and i'm sure when he started he was in a similar boat and as time went on he became more successful, as will i. don't worry, i don't expect you to understand....

:rolleyes:

you call me a drunk delusional liar and say I make stuff up about my service and you want me to play NICE?

GFY.

My Dad started his own firm before the war... left for the duration of WWII, came back and built it into a megafirm. He may have started out in a similar boat, but he was a really really smart guy. you're not. you'll never be half the lawyer he was.

you call me a drunk delusional liar and say I make stuff up about my service and you want me to play NICE?

GFY.

My Dad started his own firm before the war... left for the duration of WWII, came back and built it into a megafirm. He may have started out in a similar boat, but he was a really really smart guy. you're not. you'll never be half the lawyer he was.

hiding behind daddy's legs :rolleyes:

you've lied before, no one has any reason to trust you

the rights were never there to begin with....and if a law is unconstitutional, it is unconstitutional. you don't like it, change it within the confines of the constitution.

No, the rights are there RIGHT NOW fucking retard. Washington State has given almost all the rights of married couples to couples joined in civil unions. Now people are trying to take away CIVIL RIGHTS from homosexuals and it has NOTHING TO DO WITH MARRIAGE.

It's 100 percent hate.

hiding behind daddy's legs :rolleyes:

you've lied before, no one has any reason to trust you

this from a proven liar. LOL!!!!

like I said, if you believe that I served in the UN in Lebanon, why would you not believe the rest of it? other than you just want to be a little prick?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back