June 19th today, Juneteenth Day

"It was the Republican Party who abolished slavery, dude.." Aren't you just a little off your rocker, consisdering that this happen 160 years ago.
No. It's the truth no matter how long ago it happened. There is no "statute of limitations" on the truth.
In the !960s the South switched to the Republican party because the GOP became more tolerant of the southerner's racist view.
You seriously believe in the ol' "party switcharoo" conspiracy theory??!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

TOO FUNNY! :rofl2: :rofl2:

The Republican Party has always been the Republican Party and the Demonkkkrat Party has always been the Demonkkkrat Party. They've never "switched places" with each other.

No. It's the truth no matter how long ago it happened. There is no "statute of limitations" on the truth.

You seriously believe in the ol' "party switcharoo" conspiracy theory??!! :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

TOO FUNNY! :rofl2: :rofl2:

The Republican Party has always been the Republican Party and the Demonkkkrat Party has always been the Demonkkkrat Party. They've never "switched places" with each other.
Lets try it again, is was the left, the Radical Republicans, who did away with slavery, and Nixon’s Southern Strategy was real, you ought to buy a junior high history text and educate yourself on American History

Lets try it again, is was the left, the Radical Republicans, who did away with slavery, and Nixon’s Southern Strategy was real, you ought to buy a junior high history text and educate yourself on American History
why won't demmycrats admit they owned slaves?......and still think they do......."if you don't vote for me, you're not really black".......

Wait a minute, one statement by Biden and now the entire left is guilty of taking “POC’s” vote for granted?
You're not following. The whole mindset of 'you ain't black' goes back long before Biden said it. Many liberals don't see black people (and P.O.C.) beyond just how they vote thus the anger and hate directed at those who take heterodox views. It's why they must be attacked and their voices silenced. That's not caring for black people (or other minorities).

Appears this one ^ doesn’t process nor understand American History,
You can't make your own issues go away by projecting them onto me.
ah, didn’t specify political party, rather “the right,” and in 1866, Republicans didn’t lean right, or did you think they were called the Radical Republicans because they were conservative
What are you even on about? I specified the Republican Party and the Demonkkkrat Party.
And Obama getting elected cause “people thought it would be cool” has to be a classic
It's what happened. I lived through it. I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. Obama was the "cool, young, hip, BLACK" pick for President while McCain was the "boring, old, lame, WHITE" pick for President.

Voting for Obama, "THE FIRSTTTTTT BLACK PRESIDENTTTTTT", was the 'trendy' thing to do at the time. Then, in 2012, people turned on Obama, but the Romney/Ryan ticket was such a POS 'RINO' ticket that Obama still handily won a 2nd term.

Not only doesn’t know American history but also can’t accept American history, no wonder they never comprehend critical race theory
/shrugs.....critical race theory is not that hard to understand.......lie about everything and foment hatred in children......

I'm sure this helps you sleep at night, but it's nonsense

Radical Republicans would most likely align with libertarian's today - and certainly reject the high level of authoritarianism found in the Democratic Party.

Haven’t a clue what P.O.C. is or how it relates to the thread
P
And it was the left that initiated the Civil Rights Amendments, Civil Rights Movement and Civil Rights Legislation, and today is still fighting against racial gerrymandering
This isn't meant to come across as condescending or as some gotcha question but I'm asking legitimately. You have never heard the term P.O.C. used?

This isn't meant to come across as condescending or as some gotcha question but I'm asking legitimately. You have never heard the term P.O.C. used?
I have heard the term plenty... but the initials took me a second when I first saw them in a book a few years ago.

Lets try it again, is was the left,
Nope. "The right" is a reference to the Republican Party, not to the Demonkkkrat Party ("the left").
the Radical Republicans,
Brand them however you wish, but the Republican Party is still the Republican Party.
who did away with slavery,
Yes, the REPUBLICAN PARTY (regardless of how you wish to brand them) did away with slavery. Your attempts to rewrite history aren't working with me.
and Nixon’s Southern Strategy was real,
The identity of political parties has nothing to do with Nixon. Stay focused.
you ought to buy a junior high history text and educate yourself on American History
A junior high history text is not history. This is YOUR issue, not mine. You can't make your own issue go away by blaming ME for it....

I'm sure this helps you sleep at night, but it's nonsense

Radical Republicans would most likely align with libertarian's today - and certainly reject the high level of authoritarianism found in the Democratic Party.
It is kind of interesting how we view history through a modern lens then try to show how if we were alive at that time we (as individuals and the groups we associate with today) would have been on the 'right side of history' at any point in history.

The woke religion has mostly converted the Christian churches to woke, but I think that is transitional and temporary....I think Easter is going away.....it already mostly has.

It is kind of interesting how we view history through a modern lens then try to show how if we were alive at that time we (as individuals and the groups we associate with today) would have been on the 'right side of history' at any point in history.

I find it hard to see any form of classical liberalism in either of the two parties today. I do see this idealogy shine through when you talk to libertarians about how they would compromise to allow a state to gain power needed to function

If you want a chuckle ask a Hispanic person why they celebrate May 5th. I asked my Mexican office manager and she didn't have a clue neither did my office nurse.
Not all Hispanics are from Mexico thus why non Mexicans would know or celebrate Cino de Mayo. FFS so dumb.

Can’t see too many on the right celebrating, it took them a hundred years to get over slavery being abolished, and they are still less than two decades removed from America actually electing a Black American President, twice, and by large majorities

The later going a long way in explaining why many of them are so bitter and insecure in today’s America
Republicans freed the democrats' slaves. Fact.

You can't make your own issues go away by projecting them onto me.

What are you even on about? I specified the Republican Party and the Demonkkkrat Party.

It's what happened. I lived through it. I saw it with my own eyes and heard it with my own ears. Obama was the "cool, young, hip, BLACK" pick for President while McCain was the "boring, old, lame, WHITE" pick for President.

Voting for Obama, "THE FIRSTTTTTT BLACK PRESIDENTTTTTT", was the 'trendy' thing to do at the time. Then, in 2012, people turned on Obama, but the Romney/Ryan ticket was such a POS 'RINO' ticket that Obama still handily won a 2nd term.
Pretty funny, definitely need that textbook, and “I saw with my own eyes” Obama was elected cause people thought it would be cool is still classic

Back