Kamala's message is hope - Trump's isn't

Why are you asking this silliness? We already know what will happen. We watched it with Jan 6. In a REAL universe where rules made sense Trump would be sitting in a prison now charged with attempting to overthrow the US Government. Instead we are treated to millions of us having to watch as you lot re-cast and re-configure reality to comport with your stupid lies.

We already know what will happen if Trump is in power.
In other words, you will do nothing and pray that real Americans will restore your country. understood

Apparently you don't either. ;)
dumbass-dumb.gif

ROFL, a fine example of an idiot leftist when they lose an argument..............automatically assume something to make themselves feel better about their own incompetence.

Nah, I just assume your failure at your job (you know that time you were passed over for promotion...well, I mean TIMES..., that time the 'brown person' or the 'woman' got moved up before you even though you had been there longer...all that) is probably due to YOU not racism.

Don't worry. You are still seen. You just aren't "special".

In other words, you will do nothing and pray that real Americans will restore your country. understood

Hasn't happened yet. Donald J. Trump with 34 felonies is still walking around free and countless people who committed less crime are in jail.

My country is hardly being "restored".

Nah, I just assume your failure at your job (you know that time you were passed over for promotion...well, I mean TIMES..., that time the 'brown person' or the 'woman' got moved up before you even though you had been there longer...all that) is probably due to YOU not racism.

But the "brown person" and.the "woman" are "special"?

But the "brown person" and.the "woman" are "special"?

Given the hundreds of years of oppression they have both experienced it a sense yeah, they are.

But most of them don't get advantages over white people due to "racism". That's just how white failures justify their failure. It's someone else's problem.

Really you guys should embrace your suck. You are what you are. It is 100% YOU.

Given the hundreds of years of oppression they have both experienced it a sense yeah, they are.

But most of them don't get advantages over white people due to "racism". That's just how white failures justify their failure. It's someone else's problem.

Really you guys should embrace your suck. You are what you are. It is 100% YOU.
So you are not opposed to racism..

Who is "you guys"? Am I one of "you guys"?

So you are not opposed to racism..

No, I'm just able to accept when my failure is due to me and not have to go running off to blame it on some one else. It's called being an adult.

And this whole idea of "reverse racism" is hilarious. You guys must be the biggest snowflakes in the world if you have to blame someone else for your own failures.

Who is "you guys"? Am I one of "you guys"?

Probably. Do you think black people are taking your job without deserving it?

No, I'm just able to accept when my failure is due to me and not have to go running off to blame it on some one else. It's called being an adult.

And this whole idea of "reverse racism" is hilarious. You guys must be the biggest snowflakes in the world if you have to blame someone else for your own failures.

Probably. Do you think black people are taking your job without deserving it?
So you're not opposed to racism. Got it.

Am I white?

liar......you've just quoted some fucked up left wing journalist who lied about what he said.......that's the way you roll.....

Unlike you I actually watched Trump in real time. That's the great thing about TV. You can see it happening in real time so when the cultmembers try to tell you that reality isn't real you know they are full of shit.

Enjoy your shit.

It's very reminiscent of Obama - and the enthusiasm is, as well. This is obviously a movement.

And it's aspirational. Harris talks about America the way I want to hear America talked about - the vast potential, the call to unity, how much we can achieve if we work together. It's an uplifting message. It appeals to the proverbial better angels of our nature.

Trump? His positivity starts & ends with "Make America Great Again." But his words are dark, and negative. They are all in the vein of his "American Carnage" speech - WWIII, economic Depression, losers & idiots.

It's a pretty clear choice. Hope & positivity vs. division & hate.

I'm a centrist. I was a Kasich guy in 2016, and I haven't voted Democrat since 2008. I haven't been this excited about a candidate in my lifetime.
:chuckle: :magagrin:

I'm guessing that feel good delusions are common among you lefties. Especially coming from a place you know nothing about. They do make me laugh though, both with you and at you.

Back