Kamala's message is hope - Trump's isn't

Kamala's message is false hope. Total hype. Everything Democrats touch has unintended negative consequences.
The lack of true forward thinking and reasoning is astounding. The descriptor of progressive is completely misleading.

Trump supporters love negativity, pettiness, and cynicism. Trump wouldn't have an audience if his cult didn't love it.
wrong.

you people always counsel capitulation to globalist dogma, to the detriment of all humanity.

you people have the "if you can't beat it, join it " attitude when facing down evil.

that makes you evil.

you're very evil and lie about what the Bible says.

that's a grave sin.

You said America was "worthwhile" now tell us why.

The FACT that you are whining about this makes me not want to answer you. The MORE you whine the less inclined I am to answer it.

I know you "think" it is some sorta gotcha question for some unknown reason. But I think I'll just sit this one out. If you can't think of a reason and you're pretty sure you are gonna find fault with mine, then perhaps it's best this way.

Now, try better.

The FACT that you are whining about this makes me not want to answer you. The MORE you whine the less inclined I am to answer it.

I know you "think" it is some sorta gotcha question for some unknown reason. But I think I'll just sit this one out. If you can't think of a reason and you're pretty sure you are gonna find fault with mine, then perhaps it's best this way.

Now, try better.
It's not an gotcha you said America was "worthwhile" now tell us why.

It's not an gotcha you said America was "worthwhile" now tell us why.

Oh, OK. Since you asked nicely:

1. The non-stop flow of fresh illegals across the border every day
2. Drag queen story hour
3. The Transgender Vans that prowl the streets forcing people to become transgender
4. Gay marriage
5. Abortions up to the fetus age of 15 years
6. Ultragay marriage
7. Of course the Communism
8. Seeing your mom do Drag Queen story hour
9. Jesus

Or, it happens in a campaign when there are events of all sizes, because most candidates do multiple events in a day.

Did you see the DNC last night? Pretty much ALL of the enthusiasm in this race is on the Dem side.
Err, I would not expect to see a lot of enthusiasm from Republicans at a democrat convention but maybe that is just me.

Err, I would not expect to see a lot of enthusiasm from Republicans at a democrat convention but maybe that is just me.

Not my point there, Lionfish.

Regardless, the enthusiasm for Harris is unlike anything the country has seen since Obama. And no worries - there will be a lot of packed arenas from now through November (unlike Trump, who now seems to have quite a few empty seats....maybe he needs to downsize the venues?)

Not my point there, Lionfish.

Regardless, the enthusiasm for Harris is unlike anything the country has seen since Obama. And no worries - there will be a lot of packed arenas from now through November (unlike Trump, who now seems to have quite a few empty seats....maybe he needs to downsize the venues?)
Do you want to know what Harris/Walz have for policies? There is NOTHING on their website?

Do you want to know what Harris/Walz have for policies? There is NOTHING on their website?

I know where she stands on the issues. But I wouldn't worry about that, either - this is the week to lay the policies out, and they'll put those on the website once they do that.

Like your other thread about how she isn't doing interviews - it becomes a point that no one remembers as soon as it's done.

I know where she stands on the issues. But I wouldn't worry about that, either - this is the week to lay the policies out, and they'll put those on the website once they do that.

Like your other thread about how she isn't doing interviews - it becomes a point that no one remembers as soon as it's done.
Tell us, for God's sake tell us all.

Oh, OK. Since you asked nicely:

1. The non-stop flow of fresh illegals across the border every day
2. Drag queen story hour
3. The Transgender Vans that prowl the streets forcing people to become transgender
4. Gay marriage
5. Abortions up to the fetus age of 15 years
6. Ultragay marriage
7. Of course the Communism
8. Seeing your mom do Drag Queen story hour
9. Jesus
Well two days and 100 posts had to go before you were able to grow the balls to finally answer.

Now it's a nonsensical answer but I wouldn't expect anything else from you so we'll go with it. Let's get specific. Tell us what is "worthwhile" abiut having a "...non-stop flow of fresh illegals across the border every day"? Please don't waste another 2 days and 100 posts before you try to answer.

Now it's a nonsensical answer but I wouldn't expect anything else from you so we'll go with it. Let's get specific. Tell us what is "worthwhile" abiut having a "...non-stop flow of fresh illegals across the border every day"? Please don't waste another 2 days and 100 posts before you try to answer.

Well, the more of them there are the less likely it is YOU will find a job. And keeping you poor and dependent on the welfare system is also a good reason to love America.

Now, try better.

Isn't the democrat message "Rape JD Vance's wife?"

That seems pretty negative to me.

Back