Kansas! Even in Kansas…

Do you have children? When did you recognize them as your developing child...? From the confirmation of the pregnancy or not until they were born?

It's a legal question, not a moral one.

My position is that a fetus which is not viable should not have legal rights that supersede the mothers right to privacy in ALL INSTANCES. Once the fetus reaches viability, I believe that fetus should have rights that are only inferior to the mothers right to privacy in limited circumstances.

I believe that position is supported by a solid majority of Americans. And this vote demonstrates that very clearly.

This is an incredibly bad result for the GOP. It isn't so much the margin of defeat, but the TURNOUT that should scare the crap out of the treason party. Almost presidential election numbers. People are angry, and they are prepared to take that anger out at the ballot box. I thought this thing was over. It isn't. Between the timing of all of these legislative accomplishments, the inflation number about to come down, and the shit show of candidates that the GOP is running, they may snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. The GOP is a disaster.

I thought it was very unlikely the Democrats could face anything but embarrassing defeat, now I think we just might get to keep the Senate.

now I think we just might get to keep the Senate.

Polls Show Americans Don’t Care that Much about Dobbs — and Won’t Base Their Vote on it

According to the latest Harvard/Harris poll, inflation is the overwhelming issue for a strong majority of voters, with 62 percent saying it is their first or second greatest concern. Abortion rights is in a cluster of second-tier issues that 20-something percent of people say is a first or second concern, along with energy prices, crime and immigration.

A Monmouth poll found that only five percent of voters said abortion was their top concern — nine percent of Democrats and zero percent of Republicans. Meanwhile, a New York Times/Sienna poll found exactly the same thing.

It’s simply not possible to turn a national election on the basis of an issue that matters to such a relatively small proportion of people.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/07/14/roe-dobbs-wont-save-democrats-00045978

Polls Show Americans Don’t Care that Much about Dobbs — and Won’t Base Their Vote on it

According to the latest Harvard/Harris poll, inflation is the overwhelming issue for a strong majority of voters, with 62 percent saying it is their first or second greatest concern. Abortion rights is in a cluster of second-tier issues that 20-something percent of people say is a first or second concern, along with energy prices, crime and immigration.

A Monmouth poll found that only five percent of voters said abortion was their top concern — nine percent of Democrats and zero percent of Republicans. Meanwhile, a New York Times/Sienna poll found exactly the same thing.

It’s simply not possible to turn a national election on the basis of an issue that matters to such a relatively small proportion of people.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/07/14/roe-dobbs-wont-save-democrats-00045978

Kansas says differently.

It's a legal question, not a moral one.

My position is that a fetus which is not viable should not have legal rights that supersede the mothers right to privacy in ALL INSTANCES. Once the fetus reaches viability, I believe that fetus should have rights that are only inferior to the mothers right to privacy in limited circumstances.

I believe that position is supported by a solid majority of Americans. And this vote demonstrates that very clearly.
So when did you recognize your children? A solid majority of Americans do from the time the test reads positive...unless they don't "want it" of course...

nope, its all about whether women have the ability to kill their unborn children......

No one really believes that.

If they're striking this down in red Kansas, it's pretty clear: most American's support a woman's right to choose, and to have say over what happens to her own body.

Your POV is becoming that of a smaller & smaller minority.

The heart works like a pump sending blood around your body to keep you alive.

Define woman

You have described what a heart does, but you have not defined what a heart is.

A woman, in what context.. science or social or culturally?

That's not really a good argument against abortion.
It wasn't my "argument"...that's what the pro abortion crowd has said here in the past..."Unwanted clumps" vs "wanted unborn baby"...
When did you recognize your children? It's just reality...

I take every legal deduction, but that does not change my opinion on if its really a life. Tax law does not reflect reality. Its a fiction.
By taking the deduction you recognize the unborn child...

Back