Louisiana Requires All Public Classrooms to Display Ten Commandments

First Amendment doesn't say a word about Ten Commandments. Neither does the 14th Amendment. Emerson V Board is about public funding going to private and public school buses. Nothing about the ten commandments. So it appears the colossal moron here is you
The first four are religious tenets.

First Amendment doesn't say a word about Ten Commandments. Neither does the 14th Amendment. Emerson V Board is about public funding going to private and public school buses. Nothing about the ten commandments. So it appears the colossal moron here is you
The Ten Commandments are not universal because they were written with a specific audience in mind. Exodus 20:2 states, "I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slaves".

The Ten Commandments are not universal because they were written with a specific audience in mind. Exodus 20:2 states, "I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slaves".
The Lord is the universal deity and his laws are universal. That some wish to sin and not follow him is on them

The First Amendment is about state-sponsored religion (among other things). The Fourteenth Amendment applies equal protection (that makes the states individually obligated). The Ten Commandments are part of a religion.

I think you're actually stupid and not just a troll. A dangerous mix that we should be euthanizing.

The Lord is the universal deity and his laws are universal. That some wish to sin and not follow him is on them

First Commandment (Exodus 20:2)

I am the Lord Your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

10 commandments have nothing to do with non Jews , non Jews were never required to follow the law in the first, place , so much for the conman Paul claiming the xtians triune man god fore-filled the law

Of the 7 Noahide Laws are universal, 6 are negative commandments. But one is a positive commandment. It’s the one commanding non-Jews to establish courts of justice.

The seven Noachide laws, as traditionally enumerated are:

1. Do Not Deny God
  2. Do Not Blaspheme God
  3. Do Not Murder
  4. Do Not Engage in Incestuous, Adulterous Relationships.
  5. Do Not Steal
  6. Do Not Eat of a Live Animal
  7. Establish Courts/Legal System to Ensure Law Obedience

For education

Last edited:
The First Amendment is about state-sponsored religion (among other things). The Fourteenth Amendment applies equal protection (that makes the states individually obligated). The Ten Commandments are part of a religion.

I think you're actually stupid and not just a troll. A dangerous mix that we should be euthanizing.
No, the First Amendment is about freedom of religious exercise. Nothing about the ten commandments in a classroom inhibits freedom of religious exercise

First Commandment (Exodus 20:2)

I am the Lord Your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

10 commandments have nothing to do with non Jews , non Jews were never required to follow the law in the first, place , so much for the conman Paul claiming the xtians triune man god fore-filled the law

Of the 7 Noahide Laws are universal, 6 are negative commandments. But one is a positive commandment. It’s the one commanding non-Jews to establish courts of justice.

The seven Noachide laws, as traditionally enumerated are:

1. Do Not Deny God
  2. Do Not Blaspheme God
  3. Do Not Murder
  4. Do Not Engage in Incestuous, Adulterous Relationships.
  5. Do Not Steal
  6. Do Not Eat of a Live Animal
  7. Establish Courts/Legal System to Ensure Law Obedience

For education

Again,

Back