Manafort's Plea Deal DOES NOT include matters involving the Trump Campaign

if manafort truly could give them all that they wouldnt have taken his assets.

Exactly .....

Manafort has nothing but, a few bad bank deals that the FBI refused to investigate a few years back.

He is nothing more than a political prisoner of the Coup.

You can try to make all of that say anything you want to lol.

Are you really that dumb, or is the mindfuck that's been implanted in your head?

What you and your fellow lemming-people hope is that Manafort won't be compelled to tell the truth. That's all you have left as Mueller has slayed every Trump criminal in his path.

Want to know what Manafort is talking about?

How about I tell you anyway .. MONEY LAUNDERING.

Nowhere left to hide, the circus is closing. :0)

if manafort truly could give them all that they wouldnt have taken his assets.

Keep in mind Manafort has many ties besides Trump; in fact, Manafort’s ties go back years with a lot of people well before he was associated with Trump.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Mullet is looking to indict a democrat or two in order to give his investigation an air of legitimacy. Lefties will deny it, but Trump constantly hounding Mullet on Twitter has had an effect. Not to mention the constant drip-drip of the Strzok texts and the developments with the Ohr’s is starting to cast shade on the investigation.

Are you really that dumb, or is the mindfuck that's been implanted in your head?

What you and your fellow lemming-people hope is that Manafort won't be compelled to tell the truth. That's all you have left as Mueller has slayed every Trump criminal in his path.

Want to know what Manafort is talking about?

How about I tell you anyway .. MONEY LAUNDERING.

Nowhere left to hide, the circus is closing. :0)

I thought it was collusion. Then it was the Trump Tower meeting. Just a month ago Cohen was ‘it’.

You get points for eternal optimism, I’ll give you that lol.

:0) STUPID

Nothing burgers made of 36 indictments and 12 guilty pleas.

Quite a sandwich of Trump criminals .. with him being the desert.

Exactly ....

None of which had anything to do with the President or his campaign.

Process crimes are just more nothing burgers.

Did we really need a Special Prosecutor to prosecute process crimes?

Exactly ....

None of which had anything to do with the President or his campaign.

Process crimes are just more nothing burgers.

Did we really need a Special Prosecutor to prosecute process crimes?

what you need is to realize Manafort knows all about Trump's collusion with Putin and Russian Intel, he worked for them for years ya moron

how is it you have no idea? watch only Fox?

what you need is to realize Manafort knows all about Trump's collusion with Putin and Russian Intel, he worked for them for years ya moron

how is it you have no idea? watch only Fox?

How do I have no idea ......

Hmm .......

Let's see .......

Oh, Oh I know.

Because there has never been any evidence of collusion or any evidence of any other crime since this unConstitutional witch hunt started?

How do I have no idea ......

Hmm .......

Let's see .......

Oh, Oh I know.

Because there has never been any evidence of collusion or any evidence of any other crime since this unConstitutional witch hunt started?

admit it, your only source of 'information' is Fox News

which is why your posts reek of stupidity

I'm not whining.

I'm gloating.

Nah...you are whining.

And you sound desperate...as though you have a personal investment in the way things go.

You are a stooge of Donald Trump...America's Hitler...a mark of the dumbest of the dumb.

In any case, continue to pretend your whining is gloating. It is much funnier that way.

51vs8RsvAcL._SY355_.jpg

images

admit it, your only source of 'information' is Fox News

which is why your posts reek of stupidity

How about ...

My source is not the fake news MSM.

That is why you sheeple are so confused about my comments.

It's OK ....

Going on 3 years now we are use to you guys being wrong 100% of the time.

Keep in mind Manafort has many ties besides Trump; in fact, Manafort’s ties go back years with a lot of people well before he was associated with Trump.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Mullet is looking to indict a democrat or two in order to give his investigation an air of legitimacy. Lefties will deny it, but Trump constantly hounding Mullet on Twitter has had an effect. Not to mention the constant drip-drip of the Strzok texts and the developments with the Ohr’s is starting to cast shade on the investigation.

Mueller has qualities guys like you from the right cannot fathom...

...integrity and ethics.

He is going to play this straight...and require all of his people to be every bit as above-board.

Yeah...it is going to upset you dumb mother-fuckers, but you'll get over it. You will just deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny and deny.

I'm going to laugh my butt off when it happens.

I suspect there are many others who will also.

We'll have the added entertainment of the Republican politicians pissing on him like they actually want to do right now...but do not have the guts to do.

Back