Moral rot of the FBI?

Its complete bullshit posted because they dared take government owned papers back from Trump.

americanmind.org - Come on, you are smarter than this bullshit. Or are you?

I want to think that Stone is smarter than that.

BUT these guys actually think it makes more sense to suppose that the FBI had corrupt intentions for raiding Trump's house...than to suppose Trump had the documents he was not supposed to have...and which were confiscated.

These are the same assholes who have been condemning Hillary Clinton for a decade about supposed document infractions that were tiny compared with what the fat-assed orange jerk has been doing.

WOW! Sounds like the fiasco in Michigan was a left handed circle jerk from the very beginning with you know who ending up being the pivot men. And no,....thats NOT egg on their face, it IS runny though! :whoa: :laugh:

https://americanmind.org/salvo/rogue-agency/

"Whitmer fednapping exposes moral rot of FBI.

Shared hotel rooms. Fake militias. Booze and pot. Planted evidence. Phony bomb makers. Criminal FBI informants. Wife-beating wife-swappers.

No, that’s not the latest iteration of the “X Files” but the real-life drama of the FBI-concocted scheme to “kidnap” Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer in 2020. The better-than-television saga is again unfolding in a Grand Rapids courtroom this month as the Department of Justice retries two men charged with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer right before the 2020 presidential election."

In April, prosecutors failed to win a single conviction in one of the government’s biggest domestic terror investigations in decades. A jury acquitted two men—Brandon Caserta and Daniel Harris—on every count after defense attorneys successfully argued their clients were entrapped by the FBI.

So we should replace the FBI with the Trump Gestapo.

did you agree with trumps tariffs against china?

No. Only an asshole would have agreed with that. But I do not disagree with all tariffs...although most economists argue that tariffs are a tit-for-tat loser for everyone. I will say that a majority of the American people do not agree with most of the tariffs against the Chinese, because ALL tariffs are eventually paid by the consumers.

How about stepping up border enforcement?

Trump fucked up border enforcement. Joe Biden has done more for "border enforcement" than Trump ever did. I agree that border enforcement is a problem. But the greatest cause of porousness in our southern border is because of the need for American farmers for decent labor. The people who come across that border work harder than native Americans...and are cheaper...which allows Americans to pay less for produce.

see, you're a globalist.

I am not a globalist, but if I were...YOU are an asshole, and I would rather be a globalist.

No. Only an asshole would have agreed with that. But I do not disagree with all tariffs...although most economists argue that tariffs are a tit-for-tat loser for everyone. I will say that a majority of the American people do not agree with most of the tariffs against the Chinese, because ALL tariffs are eventually paid by the consumers.

Trump fucked up border enforcement. Joe Biden has done more for "border enforcement" than Trump ever did. I agree that border enforcement is a problem. But the greatest cause of porousness in our southern border is because of the need for American farmers for decent labor. The people who come across that border work harder than native Americans...and are cheaper...which allows Americans to pay less for produce.

I am not a globalist, but if I were...YOU are an asshole, and I would rather be a globalist.

yes. globalist economists say tariffs are never good.

my definition holds.

trump tariffs had already started bringing jobs back in just a short time.

but globalists believe in profits over the wellbeing of citizens.

yes. globalist economists say tariffs are never good.

No competent economist says that tariffs are never good. Mostly they say that the are never actually effective...and any harm that comes from them come to the consumers of the nation that institutes the tariffs.

my definition holds.

Your "definition" is not actually a definition. It is what a moron considers a definition. And I consider it a joke.

trump tariffs had already started bringing jobs back in just a short time.

Horse shit. Anyway, we can get all the jobs that have gone overseas by simply getting Americans to work at the wages people overseas are willing to accept.

You'd do that...right?

but globalists believe in profits over the wellbeing of citizens.

The GOP and its adherents are the ones who put profits over the wellbeing of citizens. And the GOP depends on morons to put them into office. The morons do not realize they are steadying the hand of someone cutting their throats.

ok. we'll pretend you didnt just threaten me with state terrorism against it's own people.

You can do whatever you want.

I am suggesting that you continue to disparage the FBI as much as possible.

I've even said, "What could possibly go wrong with that?"

No competent economist says that tariffs are never good. Mostly they say that the are never actually effective...and any harm that comes from them come to the consumers of the nation that institutes the tariffs.

Your "definition" is not actually a definition. It is what a moron considers a definition. And I consider it a joke.

Horse shit. Anyway, we can get all the jobs that have gone overseas by simply getting Americans to work at the wages people overseas are willing to accept.

You'd do that...right?

The GOP and its adherents are the ones who put profits over the wellbeing of citizens. And the GOP depends on morons to put them into office. The morons do not realize they are steadying the hand of someone cutting their throats.

never effective never good.

word games.

ok, they say they are never EFFECTIVE.

big great point there, fucking imbecile.

my definition holds. globalist say tariffs are never good, or effective, or whatever word you want to use indicating positivity about using them.

you suck at thinking.

never effective never good.

word games.

ok, they say they are never EFFECTIVE.

big great point there, fucking imbecile.

my definition holds. globalist say tariffs are never good, or effective, or whatever word you want to use indicating positivity about using them.

you suck at thinking.

No, I do not suck at thinking. I simply think differently from you.

If you think tariffs are effective...think that. Most economists think you and others like you are full of shit.

I THINK YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

But we are still a free country...and you being full of shit is allowed.

WOW! Sounds like the fiasco in Michigan was a left handed circle jerk from the very beginning with you know who ending up being the pivot men. And no,....thats NOT egg on their face, it IS runny though! :whoa: :laugh:

https://americanmind.org/salvo/rogue-agency/

"Whitmer fednapping exposes moral rot of FBI.

Shared hotel rooms. Fake militias. Booze and pot. Planted evidence. Phony bomb makers. Criminal FBI informants. Wife-beating wife-swappers.

No, that’s not the latest iteration of the “X Files” but the real-life drama of the FBI-concocted scheme to “kidnap” Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer in 2020. The better-than-television saga is again unfolding in a Grand Rapids courtroom this month as the Department of Justice retries two men charged with conspiring to kidnap Whitmer right before the 2020 presidential election."

In April, prosecutors failed to win a single conviction in one of the government’s biggest domestic terror investigations in decades. A jury acquitted two men—Brandon Caserta and Daniel Harris—on every count after defense attorneys successfully argued their clients were entrapped by the FBI.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Claremont_Institute

The American Mind is this groups fucking right wing trash talk

The Claremont Institute is a conservative think tank based in Upland, California. The institute was founded in 1979 by four students of Harry V. Jaffa.[3] It produces the Claremont Review of Books, The American Mind, and other publications.

Back