Moral rot of the FBI?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Eastman

John Charles Eastman is an American lawyer who is the founding director of the Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence, a public interest law firm affiliated with the conservative think tank Claremont Institute.[2][3] He is a former professor and dean at the Chapman University School of Law.[4] He ran unsuccessfully as a Republican for California's 34th congressional district in 1990, and for the office of California Attorney General in 2010.[2][5] He is a former law clerk to Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas.

No, I do not suck at thinking. I simply think differently from you.

If you think tariffs are effective...think that. Most economists think you and others like you are full of shit.

I THINK YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

But we are still a free country...and you being full of shit is allowed.

you think more stupidly than me.

and you dont pursue truth.

you're a sold out globalist anti-human carrying that funky water, like a pack animal.

Julie started her professional career after graduation. She is a food journalist and cooking instructor who rose to fame in 2015 as an outspoken advocate of the agrochemical business, authoring pieces defending pesticides, opposing GMO labeling, and slamming the organic food market. In an award-winning investigative series in Le Monde, the multi-talented lady was branded as a “propagandist” for her role in industry-coordinated attacks on scientists who raised cancer concerns about glyphosate.

you think more stupidly than me.

If you are going to write something like that...at least be grammatically correct. It should have been, "You think more stupidly than I." Of course, no matter how worded, it was wrong. You are on the short end of this stick.

and you dont pursue truth.

What the hell do you know about truth?

you're a sold out globalist anti-human carrying that funky water, like a pack animal.

Awww...you are angry.

That is so cute.

I'm not frightened...nor am I a pussy.

You keep at it, AssHat. You keep trashing the FBI...and encourage your comrades to do so also.

What could possibly go wrong with that!
Oh, the FBI would neeevvvveeeerrr use the power of the government to go after a private citizen.

The FBI never told the FISA court that the Trump dossier written by a source who was fired for lying, did not undergo independent verification, and was funded by Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

Despite the overt abuse of the nation’s surveillance apparatus to spy on political opponents, only one FBI official has faced criminal conviction for his role in the probe. In January last year, former FBI attorney Kevin Clinesmith was sentenced to just 12 months probation after pleading guilty to fabricating evidence to obtain a FISA warrant.
https://thefederalist.com/2022/08/1...st-of-corruption-should-make-you-think-again/

During the COVID-19 pandemic, The Federalist published many pieces that contained false information, pseudoscience, and contradictions or misrepresentations of the recommendations of public health authorities.[5][6][7] While ballots were being counted in the 2020 United States presidential election, The Federalist made false claims that there had been large-scale election fraud.[8][9]

Oh, the FBI would neeevvvveeeerrr use the power of the government to go after a private citizen.

I have no idea of what the FBI would do...although during my lifetime, J. Edgar Hoover was its director...and it was known for gunning for liberals, especially liberals who espoused anti-racist positions.

Under any circumstances, the FBI going after documents that Trump had taken and had been asked several times to return...was not using its power illegally. It went to get documents back from that child-man...who had no right whatsoever to have them in his possession.

But your Fueler is requiring you pathetic creatures to rail against the FBI for doing its job...and like the suckers you are, you are railing against the FBI.

Keep it up. Do it more blatantly. Be more strident.

What could possibly go wrong!

Back