Moral rot of the FBI?

Poor, poor Fredo. Gets up and hates the world every fucking day. Sad.

Fredo, if you want to have a conversation, you'll have to stop ranting and start explaining. What do you mean by "deep state" and "globalist"? Besides the Jews, I mean.

you hate the world.

you're with the globalists and their world destroying, humanity hating ways.

you won't even have the discussio about anti-gobalism, so you pretend trump has no message.

many globalists don't want to have the discussion, so they also act stupid on purpose, pretending that words don't mean things. into the night, im looking at you.

Fredo, if you want to have a conversation, you'll have to stop ranting and start explaining. What do you mean by "deep state" and "globalist"? Besides the Jews, I mean.
you hate the world.

Fredo, obviouisly you lied, again, when you claimed it was me who didn't want to have a conversation. Fine. You clearly do not have the wherewithal to have a discussion on the subject, and I have better things to do. Good luck with your hate.

and you want to throw the freedom lovers in jail.

you've continually called trump's anti-globalism totalitarianism, while it's just good economic policy.

you won't even have the discussio about anti-gobalism, so you pretend trump has no message.

many globalists don't want to have the discussion, so they also act stupid on purpose, pretending that words don't mean things. into the night, im looking at you.

He is not calling Trump's supposed "anti-globalism" totalitarianism. He is calling Trump's desire to be a totalitarian...totalitarianism.

Trump is a Hitler wanna-be...but is too fucking stupid to even be a Charlie Chaplain imitation of him. He is a loser...and so are his supporters.

He is not calling Trump's supposed "anti-globalism" totalitarianism. He is calling Trump's desire to be a totalitarian...totalitarianism.

Trump is a Hitler wanna-be...but is too fucking stupid to even be a Charlie Chaplain imitation of him. He is a loser...and so are his supporters.

no. he's calling trumps anti-globalism totalitarainism.

trump has exhibited no signs of totalitarianism, unlike dems.

hitler destroyed the country with war. trump wants out of stupid wars.

they're actually opposites.

hitler was the military industrial complex dream, like the hawk dems.

you hate the world.

WHAT IS A GLOBALIST?

If you are suggesting that getting along with others is "globalism"...what is your problem with that?

You hate filled people think that you can get away with your bullshit by calling others what YOU ARE.

Fredo, obviouisly you lied, again, when you claimed it was me who didn't want to have a conversation. Fine. You clearly do not have the wherewithal to have a discussion on the subject, and I have better things to do. Good luck with your hate.

yes, scurry away, cowardly globalist bootlicker.

maybe in your next life you'll have a clue and a backbone.

no. he's calling trumps anti-globalism totalitarainism.

NO...he is not.

trump has exhibited no signs of totalitarianism, unlike dems.

Are you kidding me???? Trump could not be showing MORE signs of totalitarianism if he tried.

hitler destroyed the country with war. trump wants out of stupid wars.

Stay away from Kool-Aid, AssHat. You have drunk too much already.

they're actually opposites.

hitler was the military industrial complex dream, like the hawk dems.

How do you people kid yourselves so completely?

WHAT IS A GLOBALIST?

If you are suggesting that getting along with others is "globalism"...what is your problem with that?

You hate filled people think that you can get away with your bullshit by calling others what YOU ARE.

lol.

you're the hate filled person.

you know how destructive globalism is and how much truth im telling, but you are too cowardly to say truth.

I'm your daddy.
:truestory:

NO...he is not.

Are you kidding me???? Trump could not be showing MORE signs of totalitarianism if he tried.

Stay away from Kool-Aid, AssHat. You have drunk too much already.

How do you people kid yourselves so completely?

hitler was hawkish, so much so it destroyed the country.

trump is the opposite.

im sorry the truth makes you look stupid.

WHAT IS A GLOBALIST?

Don't expect a definition. JPP's fucking morons throw out terms they've seen Tucker and Sean use but they have no fucking clue what the words mean. I've asked repeatedly for facts and all I get is this:
you hate the world.

Obviously, Fredo doesn't want to discuss anything. He just wants to vent his abuse onto others like most Trumpers.

FWIW, no Trumper that I've seen has defined the following words even though they all use them daily:
Globalist
Deep State
Woke
CRT

They are completely blind to Trump's pedophilia, his cheating and lying to customers and workers, his crimes against We, the People and his dereliction of duty when in office.

Don't expect a definition. JPP's fucking morons throw out terms they've seen Tucker and Sean use but they have no fucking clue what the words mean. I've asked repeatedly for facts and all I get is this:

Obviously, Fredo doesn't want to discuss anything. He just wants to vent his abuse onto others like most Trumpers.

FWIW, no Trumper that I've seen has defined the following words even though they all use them daily:
Globalist
Deep State
Woke
CRT

They are completely blind to Trump's pedophilia, his cheating and lying to customers and workers, his crimes against We, the People and his dereliction of duty when in office.

and you just keep running away from the big discussion, like how shitty and stupid globalist zealotry is.

you have committed your soul to lies and evasion.

that makes you shitty, and stupid, and cowardly.

you hate trump because he DID love the country and americans and didn't put china first like dems do.
shut your dumb lie-hole, frank. thanks.
yes, scurry away, cowardly globalist bootlicker.

maybe in your next life you'll have a clue and a backbone.

Thanks for more evidence you lied about having a conversation. All you have is hatred and a few words you don't know the meaning of. Sad, Fredo.

Have you ever played Russian Roulette while drinking?

Thanks for more evidence you lied about having a conversation. All you have is hatred and a few words you don't know the meaning of. Sad, Fredo.

Have you ever played Russian Roulette while drinking?

go eat a shit pie, loser.

you already left the discussion once.

stay gone fucko, or quit saying you're leaving.

or tell me how it's a good idea long term to send all production overseas and put all americans out of work, and strengthen global competitors too.

it's dumb on all levels.

you tell me how it's smart, smarty fucking pants.

lol.

you're the hate filled person.

you know how destructive globalism is and how much truth im telling, but you are too cowardly to say truth.

I'm your daddy.

You are not man enough to be my daddy, AssHat.

What do YOU mean when you speak of "globalism" or "globalist." I've asked this many times...and you do not have the spine to answer.

Give it a shot.

6inkcs.jpg
Bitter people like you often play Russian Roulette...one way or another.

hitler was hawkish, so much so it destroyed the country.

trump is the opposite.

im sorry the truth makes you look stupid.

Trump has unleased the kraken on our nation, you idiot.

He has used the truly stupid of our nation to back his attempts to be a dictator...and the truly stupid are MUCH TOO STUPID to realize they have been had. The people who back Trump must be the same people who send money to Nigerian princes in order help them get millions back to share with them.

Fucking morons.

and you just keep running away from the big discussion, like how shitty and stupid globalist zealotry is.

you have committed your soul to lies and evasion.

that makes you shitty, and stupid, and cowardly.

WHAT IS A "GLOBALIST"...WHAT IS "GLOBALISM?"

You are not man enough to be my daddy, AssHat.

What do YOU mean when you speak of "globalism" or "globalist." I've asked this many times...and you do not have the spine to answer.

Give it a shot.

globalism is the belief that there should be no trade barriers at all, no borders, no tariffs etc, regardless of the consequences for the society as a whole.

in short, globalism is the belief the all trade policies should benefit multinational corporations, regardless of the impact to others in society.

Back