Museum of Atheism

How do you teach that to half the students in urban America who don't go to school but roam the streets.

It would keep many in school

A real functioning education would spark most human minds

Talking about who you are inside and why it matters would glue butts to seats dude

He is awesome

Thinking is good

Compassion is good

He believes wonderful things because he is full of compassion

Your are under thinking things when you trash what other compassionate beings believe

I agree,but I don't see him giving his personal beliefs of what happened to get where we are at .Perhaps he's still searching, which is great!

Disagree. Cypress has been brainwashed as a child. Jesus, Christianity, the New Testament, all are the Salvation of Mankind. (I'm wondering if Cypress was a Sunday School teacher at one time?)

I haven't seen Cypress say those are his personal beliefs.
I don't know what if anything he believes .
I think he's still searching.

First, "sinner" is an assessment based solely on the Bible. Is eating pork a sin? No...unless you accept the Bible as the word of God then it is a sin. Same for coveting thy neighbor's wife much less bending her over one's work bench when her hubby is at work.

Second, agreed up fuck ups. We all fuck up as we learn. Some people never learn. When plotted on a graph, the ratio of fuck ups and the competent looks like this:

5xurtt.jpg

You claiming you're not a sinner?
The only one here,who doesn't admit to being a sinner is Top.

So they made it about something other than atheism because atheism on its on ain't got nothin'.

LOL Agreed.

I don't get the point of an "Atheist Museum" other than to contradict bullshit museums like Noah's Ark or Jesus riding a dinosaur.

Most societies would simply call it a Museum with a wing on musicians, one for scientists, one for philosophers, etc.

The Smithsonian in Washington DC has a lot of "atheist museums". Not the Native American Museum because that covers Native American religions. https://americanindian.si.edu/

My favorite is the National Air and Space museum. No religious deities are featured except as names on spaceships like "Apollo".

I haven't seen Cypress say those are his personal beliefs.
I don't know what if anything he believes .
I think he's still searching.

:) Really!?!
Go back and read through this thread. 'Christianity' is the best thing since sliced bread.

I agree,but I don't see him giving his personal beliefs of what happened to get where we are at .Perhaps he's still searching, which is great!

He knows what he believes

He creates these threads because he is interested in what others believe

He has a fully functioning human brain and his compassion levels are commensurate with his intelligence levels

He da man

:) Really!?!
Go back and read through this thread. 'Christianity' is the best thing since sliced bread.

Because what Jesus taught was spot on with the fully functioning human brain

Compassionate and intelligent

Without both mankind fails to obtain a better future

It’s best for the pack

He knows what he believes

He creates these threads because he is interested in what others believe

He has a fully functioning human brain and his compassion levels are commensurate with his intelligence levels

He da man

When he writes exactly what he believes is reality I'll agree,I personally don't know what he believes.

You claiming you're not a sinner?
The only one here,who doesn't admit to being a sinner is Top.

Sinner is a religious term, Mason. Do I make mistakes? Yes. Have I violated social mores? Yes. Have I violated the law? Yes. Am I a sinner? No. Why? Because "Sin" is a religious term and I'm not a member of any religion.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sin
Definition of sin (Entry 1 of 4)
1a: an offense against religious or moral law
b: an action that is or is felt to be highly reprehensible
it's a sin to waste food
c: an often serious shortcoming : FAULT
2a: transgression of the law of God
b: a vitiated state of human nature in which the self is estranged from God

Back