Museum of Atheism

Why would I think book burning is promoting science or good in any way?

Take your meds, Jack. You're starting to get too excited.

Yeah a really failed thought process

The not so intelligent ones go strait to such tactics

If you do t believe what I believe then you must believe all kinds of bad things

Agreed.

Jack and Mason both see the world "differently" than you or I...or most people on this thread. Any ideas on why that may be? ;)

I think it is a fair point that biologically we evolved with some rudimentary sense of the benefits of altruism.

On the other hand, it is the height of hubris to suggest one was just naturally, independently on your own, able to come up with a comprehensive, lucid system of moral clarity in complete isolation from culture, society even from history itself.

If it is true we are just sophisticated moral beings by virtue of nothing more than DNA, I have to wonder why history needed such premminent moral thinkers like Plato, Zhu Xi, Zarathustra, Augustine, Sidartha Guatauma, etc.

Because what Jesus taught was spot on with the fully functioning human brain

Compassionate and intelligent

Without both mankind fails to obtain a better future

It’s best for the pack

Jesus taught a Slave Religion, one that would help in survival during the Roman Occupation.
Evince. Did you 'turn the cheek' when AlQaeda knocked down 2 buildings in NYC? Did you 'forgive your trespassers'?
Do you enjoy being submissive, waiting for 'The Good Life' in the Next World?

Jesus didn't leave that option,he clearly said he was God incarnated,

And we don’t really know everything he said

I would have loved to hear from him directly

But sadly all we have are others impressions of His words

I don’t agree with every single word attributed to him

But the bulk of the impression his words had on others was all about love and compassion

I’m betting he was one cool dude

Jesus taught a Slave Religion, one that would help in survival during the Roman Occupation.
Evince. Did you 'turn the cheek' when AlQaeda knocked down 2 buildings in NYC? Did you 'forgive your trespassers'?

Worst doctrine ever. Turn the other cheek.

And we don’t really know everything he said

I would have loved to here from him directly

But sadly all we have are others impressions of His words

I don’t agree with every single word attributed to him

But the bulk of the impression his words had on others was all about love and compassion

I’m betting he was one cool fude

Obviously you don't know or believe the Holy Spirit is the same Jesus that walked the Earth then,available to all of us today!
That's how you talk to Jesus.

Yeah a really failed thought process

The not so intelligent ones go strait to such tactics

If you do t believe what I believe then you must believe all kinds of bad things
Jack, IMO, is most certainly bipolar. He's intelligent but his bipolarism overruns his ability to reason which is why he has THREE retard awards and will probably be the first JPP member to garner a FOURTH 12b violation.

Why? Because mentally ill people have limits on their reasoning ability. Even the smart ones like Ted Kaczynski can't get past the wall created by their own mental illness.

Bad is a relative term. ;)

Consider this discussion I had with my 10 year old grandson on the subject of "context":

Me: A man pulls a little boy's arm so hard he breaks it. Is that bad? Should he be arrested?

Grandson: Yes.

Me. What if the man had saved by boy's life by pulling him from being flattened by a steamroller and breaking his arm was an accident?

Grandson: Uhhhh......no.

Me: Context is everything.

Mason, you won't even admit God talked to you. :rofl2:

That inner dialogue we all have with ourselves is what Christians see as god speaking with them

At least that is what I think

That person speaking to you is you

The “god” in all of us

For me I interpret it to be my brain functions

The human as a beautiful animal that loves and cares

The path to self love of a fully functioning human brain

A gorgeous creature

You couldn't be more wrong!
The people of Jesus time expected the Messiah to save them from the Roman Empire.
Jesus came to save mankind from sin!
And a pass from the office of the Passover Angel of DeathOIP.jpeg

Obviously you don't know or believe the Holy Spirit is the same Jesus that walked the Earth then,available to all of us today!
That's how you talk to Jesus.

Is that the same Jesus you learned about from the Catholic Manual of Religious Oppression, Slavery and Subjugation of Women? The book being held here?:

trump-bible.gif

That inner dialogue we all have with ourselves is what Christians see as god speaking with them

At least that is what I think

That person speaking to you is you

The “god” in all of us

For me I interpret it to be my brain functions

The human as a beautiful animal that loves and cares

The path to self love of a fully functioning human brain

A gorgeous creature

I thought that too,till I had an Epiphany of the Holy Spirit, which taught and teaches me things I had no knowledge of myself.
As Pink Floyd said" There's someone in my head but it's not me".

Is that the same Jesus you learned about from the Catholic Manual of Religious Oppression, Slavery and Subjugation of Women? The book being held here?:

trump-bible.gif

I was 28 days old last time I participated in a Catholic religion event.I got baptised,that was my last connection with the Catholic church.

Back