Museum of Atheism

I knew someone who has Asperger's syndrome who acted a lot like you:

Hostile, belligerent, and with extremely poor social skills.

Go fuck yourself. Tired of your childish buffoonery.

P.S. I've about had it with this forum so if you want to ban me from your threads I really don't give a fuck.

Go fuck yourself.

Tired of your childish buffoonery.

P.S. I've about had it with this forum so if you want to ban me from your threads I really don't give a fuck.
Everyone else on this thread has been able to participate is a measured way, without blowing a fuse, or indulging any petty resentments.

Everyone else on this thread has been able to participate is a measured way, without blowing a fuse, or indulging any petty resentments.

I DO NOT CARE.

If you had one tenth the education you think you have, you might be worth debating. You're like a college freshman trying to tell his professor how smart you are. You are not smart.

I DO NOT CARE.

If you had one tenth the education you think you have, you might be worth debating. You're like a college freshman trying to tell his professor how smart you are. You are not smart.

You are like a college freshman who wasn't prepared for the B.S your college professor was going to feed you, he has certainly become your God! Your parents never prepared you for the indoctrination you were going to face, shame on them!

You are like a college freshman who wasn't prepared for the B.S your college professor was going to feed you, he has certainly become your God! Your parents never prepared you for the indoctrination you were going to face, shame on them!

You think it is smart to say, Please tell me what evolution is.

I DO NOT CARE.

You obviously spend way to much time thinking about me.

This thread is about the nature of atheism and religion in society.

Your anger and toxic resentment about me is a subject for mental health counselors.

You obviously spend way to much time thinking about me.

This thread is about the nature of atheism and religion in society.

Your anger and toxic resentment about me is a subject for mental health counselors.

Here is the deal:

If you don't like reading my posts, don't. Put me on ignore.

If you don't like my posting on your threads, ban me.

What does that tell you? LOL

I DO NOT CARE.

Obviously you do care. You're intelligent but you let your emotions override your thinking which is why I believe you are a young woman, probably under 30, maybe under 40, Euro-American and lonely. You're either without a loving relationship or you are trapped inside a loveless one.

Either way, it's highly frustrating for you and you take it out on everyone within striking range on JPP because, other than yourself, you don't believe these are real people you are trying to hurt.

Thoughts?

1335999060-Lucy-psychiatric-help-5-cents.gif

Instead of just mocking and humiliating little old Russian babushka church ladies, the Soviets could have made some interesting museums dedicated to the irreligious and strict reductionist materialism

World's first atheists

Charvaka
was a philosophical school of thought, developed in India c. 600 BCE, stressing materialism as the means by which one understands and lives in the world.

Materialism holds that perceivable matter is all that exists; concepts such as the soul and any other supernatural entities or planes of existence are simply inventions of imaginative people.

The Charvaka vision rejected all supernatural claims, all religious authority and scripture, the acceptance of inference and testimony in establishing truth, and any religious ritual or tradition. The essential tenets of the philosophy were:

-Direct perception as the only means of establishing and accepting any truth
-What cannot be perceived and understood by the senses does not exist
-All that exists are the observable elements of air, earth, fire, and water
-The ultimate good in life is pleasure; the only evil is pain
-Pursuing pleasure and avoiding pain is the sole purpose of human existence
-Religion is an invention of the strong and clever who prey on the weak.

https://www.worldhistory.org/Charvaka/

Back