My electric bill

Since you are a Trumper, I can see why you defend them, but the Republican Party I joined in 1974 and remained a member of for 38 years has, indeed, become a bunch of spineless, anti-American and racist fuckwits.

Protecting the nation and playing politics are two different things, Tink. Yes, the Republicans are very good at playing politics.

Both parties became fuckwits.

They are essentially the same thing now, not really much difference outside of some opinions.

The same thing happened in the late 30s and 40s when the two parties basically became the similar thing.

They are essentially the same thing now, not really much difference outside of some opinions.

The same thing happened in the late 30s and 40s when the two parties basically became the similar thing.

Did you notice my current sig?

Agreed both parties are fuckwits but I'm curious why you keep defending the RW fuckwits.

Agreed both parties are fuckwits but I'm curious why you keep defending the RW fuckwits.

I don't defend anyone.

I just argue against dumbshits that don't know what they are talking about.

I've voted for both parties since I was 18 but I have no loyalty to either.

I argue for Trump and Russia all the time because dumbshits don't know what they are talking about.

I've also defended Obama.

I have no side.

I don't defend anyone.

I just argue against dumbshits that don't know what they are talking about.

I've voted for both parties since I was 18 but I have no loyalty to either.

I argue for Trump and Russia all the time because dumbshits don't know what they are talking about.

I've also defended Obama.

I have no side.

Seems you do, dear.

Me too. That's why I'm here. :)

I've never voted Democrat, only Republican until 2016.

You've favored the Russians more than one, sweetcheeks, just like Dookie, a Russian who claimed to live in Florida.

Good for you. I never did. LOL

Disagreed. You clearly have a side, Tink. :)

Seems you do, dear.

Me too. That's why I'm here. :)

I've never voted Democrat, only Republican until 2016.

You've favored the Russians more than one, sweetcheeks, just like Dookie, a Russian who claimed to live in Florida.

Good for you. I never did. LOL

Disagreed. You clearly have a side, Tink. :)

I am a true independent, I vote for whatever party is not in power regardless of my views on issues.

I am a true independent, I vote for whatever party is not in power regardless of my views on issues.

About a decade ago when I was over at Able2Know I lobbied for a similar plan......I said that until Congress decides to take up their jobs again and work together for America that we should vote out every incumbent for as long as it takes for them to get the message that this is not optional...and I meant every.....it does not matter how good any individual is, we have bigger fish to fry.

About a decade ago when I was over at Able2Know I lobbied for a similar plan......I said that until Congress decides to take up their jobs again and work together for America that we should vote out every incumbent for as long as it takes for them to get the message that this is not optional...and I meant every.....it does not matter howE good any individual is, we have bigger fish to fry.

Exactly, to me the turnover of power is the best way to prevent tyranny from growing.

The issues are really irrelevant, it's about not letting government get too much power.

Exactly, to me the turnover of power is the best way to prevent tyranny from growing.

The issues are really irrelevant, it's about not letting government get too much power.

And another thing: Its insane that we are letting guys in their late 70's and 80's destroy America, people who have no stake in the outcome, they will be dead soon. Lots of people I listen to have been talking about this.

The last one was 221.00 and it's been consistently over 200.00 since Biden became president.

When Trump was president it was 114.00 almost consistently.

There has been no change in my energy consumption.

How is biden helping the people again?

He has made it harder for people to survive.

Don't make this about Biden. Get some people together and go protest outside of your city council.

Even better...run for public office.

And another thing: Its insane that we are letting guys in their late 70's and 80's destroy America, people who have no stake in the outcome, they will be dead soon. Lots of people I listen to have been talking about this.

I am against term limits, I have argued this here before.

I believe it is the turnover in power that keeps our union together, not the age of the individual.

If someone is representing you to your satisfaction he should be able to remain in office.

It's like a grandfather clock, it swings left and right but always passes center more often. It's this swing left and right that keeps us essentially in the middle and keeps us going forward just like the time ticks forward.

When that clock gets stuck on either the left or right side then time stops going forward and we have tyranny.

Is that what you will be like when you become 80? You don't think very much of other people. Why would I want to destroy America.? It is true that Trump wants to overthrow it and become a dictator. He is edging up to 80 yrs old. But he is not representative of American old people. He is just another spoiled rich prick who never grew up.

Is that what you will be like when you become 80? You don't think very much of other people. Why would I want to destroy America.? It is true that Trump wants to overthrow it and become a dictator. He is edging up to 80 yrs old. But he is not representative of American old people. He is just another spoiled rich prick who never grew up.

He's already 80 and you will destroy America because you're stupid.

When I lived in Tucson as a kid, we had a swamp cooler which seemed sufficient to keep the house comfortable on those 90 degree plus days.

Now that Republicans are intent on making global warming worse, I don't know how effective a swamp cooler would be in relentless heat exceeding 110 degrees daily.
We had one as well. I can remember sitting in front of one to cool off after playing outside.

Back