My electric bill

My sex life, that is Biden's fault also.

He has made all men gay I swear to God.

There are no real men left in the world anymore.

Weak and feminine too, and they know their proper place....behind women.

As Jordan Peterson points out we have now the kind of men that no quality woman wants....so everybody is miserable.

And do remember that WOKE is Anti-Human.....your misery is a feature not a bug.

It does. The same way some solar users sell their power back to the utilites. The only difference being there will become a time when this in non voluntary.

I sell my solar back to the grid but I don't think the power company has the ability to reach into my individual outlets and pull power out of my car. I am doubtful of that scenario since I don't think it necessarily works that way.

As Jordan Peterson points out we have now the kind of men that no quality woman wants....so everybody is miserable.

And yet the real man you are, whose wife supports him :palm:

e8749b706664fe37144476c138e13806.jpg

Is that you driving your nuclear powered homebuilt?

One thing I am not clear on with the smart grid is this.....will the Regime have ability to police in real time how much power you are allowed to use?

From my link:
“Therefore, in smart grid, the consumer demand is expected to be controlled so as to coordinate with the electricity generation, which is the main objective of demand response management” (Yu et al. 2016).

There are still a few that haven't been pussified by the democrats.

There are still a few that haven't been pussified by the democrats.
Using Yin-Yang as a model, aren't the Democrats the Feminine party and the Republicans the Masculine? While it's understandable that the Democrats are the pussified, Helicopter Mother party, it doesn't explain the spinelessness and treason of the current Republican Party.

Using Yin-Yang as a model, aren't the Democrats the Feminine party and the Republicans the Masculine? While it's understandable that the Democrats are the pussified, Helicopter Mother party, it doesn't explain the spinelessness and treason of the current Republican Party.

Granted that the republican party isn't being as tough as they were or should be but I would hardly call them spineless.

They are going after Hunter and Biden pretty hardcore even considering an impeachment inquiry at this point.

Many republican governors are taking hardline stances on various issues and Trump is standing up in the face of what some would consider insurmountable odds.

It would be great if they could be more cohesive as a unit though.

Granted that the republican party isn't being as tough as they were or should be but I would hardly call them spineless.

They are going after Hunter and Biden pretty hardcore even considering an impeachment inquiry at this point.

Many republican governors are taking hardline stances on various issues and Trump is standing up in the face of what some would consider insurmountable odds.

It would be great if they could be more cohesive as a unit though.

Since you are a Trumper, I can see why you defend them, but the Republican Party I joined in 1974 and remained a member of for 38 years has, indeed, become a bunch of spineless, anti-American and racist fuckwits.

Protecting the nation and playing politics are two different things, Tink. Yes, the Republicans are very good at playing politics.

Back