Nakba Day, 2024. The US must bear the guilt for genocide.

Not at all- you negotiated my trap just in time. It took you nine posts though. You just ain't so smart.

What trap? No trap. You had no idea Iranians didn't speak Arabic until I told you.

And then, on top of that, you completely disproved your theory about Palestinians being indigenous to Israel by pointing out that Iranians, who are Muslim, are not -in fact- Arabs.

So now that we know Arabs COLONIZED the Mideast and that colonization used Islam as its vanguard, that would mean the Southern Levant was colonized by Arabs who built a mosque literally called "The Maximum" on the holiest site in Judaism.

Palestinians have no indigenous ties to that land. Their ancestors didn't get there until 4000 years after the Jews.

You say you want Bibi gone- yet you mouth his favorite slogan. Hamas simply want their country back. Get the fuck out of it.

What favorite slogan? What are you even saying? Why is it that antisemites always get less and less articulate the deeper we get into their shit?

Hamas wants to kill Jews. That's all they want. They are not revolutionaries. They are not the resistance. They are not a legitimate political party.

They are a criminal gang like the Mafia, Hells Angels, or MS13. They are thugs. They are thieves. And they murder their own people:

Baby talk.

That is basically where you're at now.

You've been forced to regress so much, your posts have gotten less articulate, and you're doubling down on Hamas.

You're an antisemite, and like every other antisemite you're not even original.

NO.

The Palestinians are the descendants of Arab Muslim colonizers, who literally built a mosque on top of the holiest site in Judaism in a city Mohammed never visited.

That mosque is called "The Maximum".

Here's a handy map that shows the colonization stages of the Arab Muslim Caliphate that came out of the Arabian peninsula. As you can see, Palestinians are not from the Southern Levant, they are from the Arabian peninsula which DOES NOT include the Southern Levant. Palestinians aren't indigenous to Israel, Jews are. Palestinians are indigenous to the Arabian peninsula because they identify as Arab Muslims.

GPvgwA5W0AEbQan
I can’t fix your stupid. Something you’ll have to work on.

We're not talking generally about people, we are talking about your claims of ethnic cleansing and genocide of Arabs. Claims that are frivolous and nonsensical because there are more Arabs living in Israel today than there were in 1948. So if the Arabs were ethnically cleansed from a place they aren't indigenous, why are there more of them today?

Your ludicrous claims that Israel ethnically cleansed Arabs is debunked by the fact that there are more Arabs living in Israel today than at any other time in human history.
There are more people living almost everywhere, Cletus. Does that fact escape you?

There are more Palestinians shoved into Gaza than in 1948, too? Why is that? Because the Israelis took their land and possessions from them and made them into refugees in their own land. Over 750,000 of them.

What trap? No trap. You had no idea Iranians didn't speak Arabic until I told you.
You just can't accept that I'm smarter than you.
I'll lay another trap for you later.

I get my Farsi info from Juan Cole, incidentally. He's fluent- well, for an American.

Also- Palestinians have been in Palestinia since the Neolithic. Palestinian Jews are simply a Palestinian tribe with another dumbass religion.

You didn't respond, by the way

Which is your favorite kind of Zionist asshole, the fat thief or the drunken scum ?

HOUSE THEFT.

SQUATTERS

I can’t fix your stupid. Something you’ll have to work on.

I always love how fragile people react to posts where I spit nothing but facts...you never take the argument head-on, you act like little bitches instead.

It's stupid to believe that a bunch of Muslim Arabs are indigenous to a place they colonized.

Do you deny the expansion of the Caliphate out of the Arabian peninsula and into places like Persia, Spain, and Israel?

You do know that Mohammed never set foot in Jerusalem, right? He actually never set foot in the Southern Levant at all. So there's no religious connection Muslims have with the Southern Levant.

Since they're Arabs, they didn't arrive in the S. Levant until about 4000 years after the Jews did.

There are more people living almost everywhere, Cletus. Does that fact escape you?

There aren't more Jews in Europe today than there were prior to the Holocaust.

Yet, you're using charged language like that to explain away the fact that there are more Arabs in Israel today than in 1948, therefore the claims of ethnic cleansing are lies.

There are more Palestinians shoved into Gaza than in 1948, too? Why is that? Because the Israelis took their land and possessions from them and made them into refugees in their own land. Over 750,000 of them.

In 1948, Gaza was part of Egypt.

You people are so fucking stupid.

Open a book for once in your life, I BEG YOU.

I always love how fragile people react to posts where I spit nothing but facts...you never take the argument head-on, you act like little bitches instead.

It's stupid to believe that a bunch of Muslim Arabs are indigenous to a place they colonized.

Do you deny the expansion of the Caliphate out of the Arabian peninsula and into places like Persia, Spain, and Israel?

You do know that Mohammed never set foot in Jerusalem, right? He actually never set foot in the Southern Levant at all. So there's no religious connection Muslims have with the Southern Levant.

Since they're Arabs, they didn't arrive in the S. Levant until about 4000 years after the Jews did.
Quote all the ancient bullshit you want. The fact is, Jethro, the Palestinians, 750,000 or more were living quite peacefully throughout what is now Israel, with a VERY SMALL Jewish population. Until the Zionist movement started massive immigration into the area, finally culminating in land grabs and the 1947-48 war.

You want religion? Great. 3000 years ago, the “Jews” were polytheistic and worshipping a storm god.

I get my Farsi info from Juan Cole, incidentally. He's fluent- well, for an American.

Like I said before, many times, whenever idiots have lost the argument, they devolve into playing stupid games with themselves rather than confront anything head-on.

The reason you can't have a debate is because you don't know anything.

There aren't more Jews in Europe today than there were prior to the Holocaust.

Yet, you're using charged language like that to explain away the fact that there are more Arabs in Israel today than in 1948, therefore the claims of ethnic cleansing are lies.
Is English your second language? You sure struggle with it.
In 1948, Gaza was part of Egypt.

You people are so fucking stupid.

Open a book for once in your life, I BEG YOU.
No shit, Einstooge. That’s the area where they were forced to. 750,000+ of them.

Quote all the ancient bullshit you want. The fact is, Jethro, the Palestinians, 750,000 or more were living quite peacefully throughout what is now Israel

And they were told by the Arab Armies to make way for the invasion.

But not all of them listened, obviously, which is why there are 2M Israeli Arabs today.

If Israel wanted to ethnically cleanse all the Arabs out, why didn't they do that?

You want religion? Great. 3000 years ago, the “Jews” were polytheistic and worshipping a storm god.

No, they were not. I don't know what storm God you're talking about, but Jews have only ever worshipped Adonai. That's where the whole "chosen people" thing comes from...chosen to continue the covenant with God.

Palestinian ancestors sought to destroy that covenant, which is why there is a mosque on top of the holiest site in Judaism in a city Mohammed never once visited.

Is English your second language? You sure struggle with it.
No, you just have no idea what you're talking about, which is why you never confront anything head on. It's always bullshit like this followed by some excuse or whatever.

I've seen the same thing over and over in MAGAts.

Back