New photos show ‘haphazard manner’ in which Trump allegedly stored classified documents: prosecutors

"Turns out The FBI brought those classified documents coversheets and staged them in the photos taken and then provided them to the media. "

So, the FBI didn't take pictures of the ACTUAL content of classified docs and give it to the media to publish all over the world?

Well, that's a relief! Talk about a major faux pas if THAT happened!

The documents were staged. Apparently, you didn't get much out of your grade school education. :palm:

Uh, what makes you believe that his staff does not have the clearance?
You think, for example, his cleaning staff would be given clearance? Even for government employees there are different clearance levels, but you think Consuela, who cleans the bathrooms and makes the beds, is going to have clearance?

You think, for example, his cleaning staff would be given clearance? Even for government employees there are different clearance levels, but you think Consuela, who cleans the bathrooms and makes the beds, is going to have clearance?

You believe his cleaning staff had access and that these documents were stored in a bathroom? Dumber than a box of rocks.

You must like being lied to and gaslighted like a gullible lemming. :palm:

The documents were staged. Apparently, you didn't get much out of your grade school education. :palm:
No they weren't. They were covered BECAUSE they're classified and it would be utter stupidity to send pictures of the content of classified docs to the media for publishing.

No they weren't. They were covered BECAUSE they're classified and it would be utter stupidity to send pictures of the content of classified docs to the media for publishing.

They were staged no matter how hard you pound those tiny insignificant little fists on the table.

They were staged no matter how hard you pound those tiny insignificant little fists on the table.
If by "staged" you mean they were identified as being classified, removed from a box, set aside, covered and photographed... yes. I don't believe a classified document would magically stick to the lid of a box holding clothes. I also don't believe classified docs would magically separate themselves from items around them.

What's wrong with "staging"?

If by "staged" you mean they were identified as being classified, removed from a box, set aside, covered and photographed... yes. I don't believe a classified document would magically stick to the lid of a box holding clothes. I also don't believe classified docs would magically separate themselves from items around them.

What else was done to them besides being "staged"? Once you're opened the possibility that they arent in the state in which they were found, then you have no idea what else was done to them. It's like going to a crime scene and saying, I just tidied up the area a little before the cops got here.

What else was done to them besides being "staged"? Once you're opened the possibility that they arent in the state in which they were found, then you have no idea what else was done to them. It's like going to a crime scene and saying, I just tidied up the area a little before the cops got here.
Why would the FBI leave them in the state they were found? The idea is to get them OUT of their current state, which is being somewhere they don't belong, and put them in a new state - in the safety of the National Archives.

You believe his cleaning staff had access and that these documents were stored in a bathroom? Dumber than a box of rocks.

You must like being lied to and gaslighted like a gullible lemming. :palm:
There were boxes of docs in multiple locations around Mar-a-Lago that weren't behind locked doors.. Why wouldn't his cleaning staff have access to them? Do you think Trump and Melania clean the bathrooms themselves?

Why would the FBI leave them in the state they were found? The idea is to get them OUT of their current state, which is being somewhere they don't belong, and put them in a new state - in the safety of the National Archives.
Right...they needed to be "staged".

It's called evidence tampering you uneducated dolt. :palm:

This ^^ is why you cannot argue with uneducated idiots. :palm:

There were boxes of docs in multiple locations around Mar-a-Lago that weren't behind locked doors.. Why wouldn't his cleaning staff have access to them? Do you think Trump and Melania clean the bathrooms themselves?

Really? Did Jack Smith tell you that? Yet the FBI had inspected the facility the previous month and made some minor recommendations.

Apparently, you like being gaslighted, lied to and gulp down a lot of DNC koolaid. :palm:

It's called evidence tampering you uneducated dolt. :palm:
So, the FBI was at Mar-a-Lago specifically to retrieve the classified docs that didn't belong there, that the National Archives had been trying to get back for over a year. How would they go about that without removing them from the boxes?

Back