News that I hope will Infuriate Trump Voters, because there is no Republican Party

Out of a country of 325,000,000. That's less that 1%. So we should close every business in the country because .03% could die?

Were you recommending we close down every winter because of the flu?

There is a vaccine for the flu, and the flu kills less in 12 months than COVID did in 2 months.

Since when are "pro-life" people willing to accept even a percentage of American deaths? When they become so tied to Trump that they must...

[h=1]Jobless rate soared to 14.7% in April as U.S. shed 20.5 Million Jobs[/h]The U.S. unemployment rate jumped to 14.7 percent in April, the highest level since the Great Depression, as most businesses shut down or severely curtailed operations to fight the deadly coronavirus.

Over 20 million people lost their jobs in April, the Labor Department said Friday, wiping out a decade of job gains in a single month. The staggering losses are more than double what the nation experienced during the 2007-09 crisis, which used to be described as the harshest economic situation most people ever confronted. Now that has been quickly dwarfed by the fallout from the global pandemic.

President Trump and numerous state and local leaders decided to put the economy in a deep freeze in an effort to minimize exposure to the virus. This led businesses to suddenly shed millions of workers at a rapid rate never seen before. Analysts warn it could take many years to return to the 3.5 percent unemployment rate the nation experienced in February.

The sudden economic contraction has forced millions of Americans to turn to food banks and seek government aid for the first time or stop paying rent and other bills. As they go without paychecks for weeks, some have also lost health insurance and even put their homes up for sale. “This is pretty scary,” said Lindsey Piegza, chief economist at Stifel. “I’m fearful many of these jobs are not going to come back and we are going to have an unemployment rate well into 2021 of near 10 percent.”

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/05/08/april-2020-jobs-report/

Yes I am absolutely infuriated by the fact that the CCP and WHO covered up the Wuhan outbreak for two months costing millions of lives and the collapse of the global economy, thank god we have a nationalist President willing to go after these blood thirsty globalist pigs unlike the bought and paid for Chinese asset Joe Biden

There is a vaccine for the flu, and the flu kills less in 12 months than COVID did in 2 months.

Since when are "pro-life" people willing to accept even a percentage of American deaths? When they become so tied to Trump that they must...

The flu kills most people during the flu season so your extrapolations over 12 months are fallacious.

Most all of these articles are from January and February, while Trump was getting classified briefings about the severity that they weren't sharing with anyone.

Debunked bullshit:

Defense official says media reports about November coronavirus intel assessment are false
By Louis Casiano, Jennifer Griffin | Fox News

Col. R. Shane Day, the director of the NCMI, a component of the Defense Intelligence Agency, refuted the ABC News report in a statement.

"As a matter of practice the National Center for Medical Intelligence does not comment publicly on specific intelligence matters," he said. "However, in the interest of transparency during this current public health crisis, we can confirm that media reporting about the existence/release of a National Center for Medical Intelligence Coronavirus-related product/assessment in November of 2019 is not correct. No such NCMI product exists."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/defense-november-coronavirus-intelligence-assessment-reports-false

Time to update your DNC ministry of propaganda talking points

Yes I am absolutely infuriated by the fact that the CCP and WHO covered up the Wuhan outbreak for two months costing millions of lives and the collapse of the global economy, thank god we have a nationalist President willing to go after these blood thirsty globalist pigs unlike the bought and paid for Chinese asset Joe Biden

Makes you want to vote for Trump even more when November gets here, doesn’t it?

If you don't like it open up the economy. Not hard. I know Illinois is still on lock down. We have guys in our Chicago office we're on a daily call with who talk/complain about it. One dudes on a theater board in Chicago and said they've shut down everything for the remainder of the year. Sounds like Illinois can't host athletic events the remainder of the year either (over 50 people I believe). If these numbers bother you your states contributing greatly to it.

Edit: To be clear I'm not suggesting everything open up tomorrow like none of this is happening. We still need social distancing and still need a lot of precautions. But, we continue the shelter-in-place and the economic harm is only going to increase.

You cannot open up without people getting Corona and dying. It is impossible to not increase the chance of getting it. I suppose you are assuming that people will stick with the guidelines. Well, many have already ignored them. That is while we have been under lockdown.
The opening will not have much impact on the economy. People have been without work for over 2 months. How are they going to start buying? restaurants and stores have to separate customers. That will chop down sales. Opening up in an abbreviated fashion will not accomplish much and opening up completely will not happen.

You cannot open up without people getting Corona and dying. It is impossible to not increase the chance of getting it. I suppose you are assuming that people will stick with the guidelines. Well, many have already ignored them. That is while we have been under lockdown.
The opening will not have much impact on the economy. People have been without work for over 2 months. How are they going to start buying? restaurants and stores have to separate customers. That will chop down sales. Opening up in an abbreviated fashion will not accomplish much and opening up completely will not happen.

Shut the economy down for another six to 12 months to make sure no one else dies from CV and see what that does for us. Will say the same thing today people have been saying since the beginning; there are trade offs and nuance (like not just open everything up tomorrow as if we live in a pre-CV world but not continue the level of shut down either) that's what is being wrestled with.

But don't complain about high unemployment if you are arguing for shelter-in-place to continue across the country. If you want to argue the high unemployment is worth it then that is your right. But don't say I want S-I-P and then act surprised by the economic carnage.

I read in Texas they threw some chick in jail who owns a hair salon and kept it open during the shelter-in-place. Seems a pretty extreme measure. I believe you said you own a business. Not sure if it is deemed "essential" but what would the penalty be in Ill if you opened up early and got caught?

If you open your business they will throw you in jail because of the virus. If you are already in jail they release you because of the virus.

Makes you want to vote for Trump even more when November gets here, doesn’t it?

WHO offered to sell Trump test kits in the beginning. That is not ignoring it. The US had 6 pandemic pros in WHO. Trump was informed from the beginning.
Trump was told about Corona in Dec and Jan. He ignored it. That is the fucking problem. He did nothing all through Feb and most of March.
The reason we have 1/3rd of all the cases and deaths on the globe is one man's fault, Trump. He totally fucked it up and kept doing it.

So how long should we lock down? What is "safe"? 3 years? 5 Years? Ruin the economy, and cause huge increases in suicides. Yeah the cure is worst than the disease.

I don't expect a dishonest person like yourself to weigh the facts.

[h=1]Jobless rate soared to 14.7% in April as U.S. shed 20.5 Million Jobs[/h]The U.S. unemployment rate jumped to 14.7 percent in April, the highest level since the Great Depression, as most businesses shut down or severely curtailed operations to fight the deadly coronavirus.

Over 20 million people lost their jobs in April, the Labor Department said Friday, wiping out a decade of job gains in a single month. The staggering losses are more than double what the nation experienced during the 2007-09 crisis, which used to be described as the harshest economic situation most people ever confronted. Now that has been quickly dwarfed by the fallout from the global pandemic.

President Trump and numerous state and local leaders decided to put the economy in a deep freeze in an effort to minimize exposure to the virus. This led businesses to suddenly shed millions of workers at a rapid rate never seen before. Analysts warn it could take many years to return to the 3.5 percent unemployment rate the nation experienced in February.

The sudden economic contraction has forced millions of Americans to turn to food banks and seek government aid for the first time or stop paying rent and other bills. As they go without paychecks for weeks, some have also lost health insurance and even put their homes up for sale. “This is pretty scary,” said Lindsey Piegza, chief economist at Stifel. “I’m fearful many of these jobs are not going to come back and we are going to have an unemployment rate well into 2021 of near 10 percent.”

Read more: https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/2020/05/08/april-2020-jobs-report/

Eat Shit FAG!

Back