Nuclear News Thread

The pro-Russian Ukrainian government rejected GM crops. Have a look and see what's happened since.

Listen to what you are saying..."pro-Russian Ukranian government" sounds just as terrible as "pro-Russian American government".

The events:

Russia invaded Ukraine after pretending that there was a threat at their border, and that they had some kind of ethno-cultural claim...those are the same two justifications Israel uses to maintain its hold on the territories.

It's a shame you can't see that.

Not at all- the cultural claim of pro-Russian Ukrainians is confirmed by the results of their referenda- all in favor of Russian unity. No Palestinians want unity with Netanyahu and his butchers. You are fabricating a claim that has already been debunked.

The squatters are not Palestinians , are they.

Same can be said for the Russians in Crimea.

Squatters who Putin brought in to hold a fake and illegal referendum that the UN didn't recognize.

If Israel held a referendum on annexation and only polled the Israelis, it would win just like the "referendum" in Crimea that polled only Russians.

Listen to what you are saying..."pro-Russian Ukranian government" sounds just as terrible as "pro-Russian American government".

Prior to the US-led coup the Ukrainian government wanted closer ties with Russia- not with the EU. That's a ' pro-Russian Ukrainian government. Your warped semantic offering is quite comical.

You can't comprehend that occupation and annexation are illegal

I can comprehend that, it's you who can't.

Israel and Russia are both occupying lands that don't belong to them, and both have imported squatters in order to justify continued annexation.

Nothing Ukraine did was justification enough for Russia to invade it, unless you say the same thing for Israel and the Palestinian territories.

I think what's most likely to happen is that there will be a stalemate until Putin dies...then Russia will leave Ukraine - ALL OF IT.

Russia cannot afford a stalemate which would allow the Zelenskies to apply for NATO membership. Members cannot be admitted to NATO while in a state of war.

Not at all- the cultural claim of pro-Russian Ukrainians is confirmed by the results of their referenda-

If Israel only polled Israelis in the West Bank, the results of that poll would also confirm their cultural claim.

The UN does not recognize that referendum, you know.

Why not? Because it was illegal.

I can comprehend that, it's you who can't.

Israel and Russia are both occupying lands that don't belong to them, and both have imported squatters in order to justify continued annexation.

Nothing Ukraine did was justification enough for Russia to invade it, unless you say the same thing for Israel and the Palestinian territories.

You're wrong. The pro-Russian Ukrainians are indigenous to their territory. Not so the fascist Jews squatting in Palestine. Don't bother trying to fabricate anything to the contrary. The British carefully recorded the Jewish population of Palestine under the British mandate.

You have yet to win a point.

No Palestinians want unity with Netanyahu and his butchers. You are fabricating a claim that has already been debunked.

Russia and Israel both made ahistorical claims to the lands they both occupy, both invaded their neighbors, both claimed they did so to protect their borders.

I haven't fabricated any claim...but you have.

Relate what you've learned about the purchase of Ukrainian agriculture. Consider it a phase test.

Prior to the US-led coup the Ukrainian government wanted closer ties with Russia

What coup? You mean the Russian asset LOSING HIS ELECTION?

So you are in the business of calling election losses, "coups" now.

So I suppose Biden also led a coup since he won the most votes for President?

Russia and Israel both made ahistorical claims to the lands they both occupy, both invaded their neighbors, both claimed they did so to protect their borders.

I haven't fabricated any claim...but you have.

One held a series of local referenda - and won. The other is still trying to exterminate Palestinians.

What coup? You mean the Russian asset LOSING HIS ELECTION?

So you are in the business of calling election losses, "coups" now.

So I suppose Biden also led a coup since he won the most votes for President?

Now you're just another pro-NATO voice attempting to deny history. Research ' 2014 coup' .

Russia seems incapable of affording ANYTHING at this point, having lost the war they started.

The fat lady hasn't sung. Besides, Russia cannot lose this war. They will nuke Ukraine rather than have NATO on their borders. They've said so. Take them seriously.

Thanks for exposing the strategy.

It's common knowledge. You're simply uninformed.

Jews have been in Palestine/Judea/Israel for longer than Russia has existed as a country.

Many Palestinians are older than Israel- but- like I've already said and you've chosen to ignore- the Jewish population of Palestine was carefully recorded under the British.

Don't bother trying to fabricate anything to the contrary. .

You're the one fabricating shit here, not me.

You're the one who is fabricating "indigenous Russians" where none exist.

You're the one who is fabricating a "coup" to explain a painful and overwhelming election loss.

The British carefully recorded the Jewish population of Palestine under the British mandate.

Which is more than can be said for the "Russian" population of Crimea, which is unaccountable until this "referendum".

Back